+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]that was barely creative. youre losing your touch, old man.[/quote]</p>

Trust me Stickmiester......I still got it and always will.</p>[/quote]

excellent come back, weak opener

(lobbed it up for u old man, we'll see if u still got it)
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Oh I just realized I forgot to tell you guys a crazy story....

So when I started with my company, I was told thatthe summer before we had a newer branch get robbed. But that was the only time we've ever been robbed.
    I've since worked here 61/2 years. We've never been robbed....

Wellllllll on friday, someone robbed one of our tellers in the New Windsor branch, and the guy was caught literally hours later. lol
    It wasnt a big deal, nobody got hurt, and the guy only cleaned out the one teller window...they never have more than a few grand on them cuz we typically use cash machines. I don't even know anyone out there.the "unicorn" did work there...but transfered out. =P

So I get home that night, my brother is cutting my hair, cleaning me upbefore the work Gala thing. And he's like...yo, craziest **** happened to me today. I was going to deposit my paycheck in New Windsor (heworks out there) and the ****in' place gotrobbed! Nobody knew till after the guy left!

I'm like WTF!?YOU WERE THERE?!?!?
    "Yea man...I had to stay there for like 2 hours and fill out all these witness reports and tell cops if i saw him or heard anything happen. it was BS, i had to call my boss like 5 times cuz the policewouldnt let me back to work yet!"</P>

haha...madness</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

So when I started with my company, I was told thatthe summer before we had a newer branch get robbed. But that was the only time we've ever been robbed.

Wellllllll on friday, someone robbed one of our tellers in the New Windsor branch, and the guy was caught literally hours later. lol
    It wasnt a big deal, nobody got hurt, and the guy only cleaned out the one teller window...they never have more than a few grand on them cuz we typically use cash machines. I don't even know anyone out there.the "unicorn" did work there...but transfered out. =P

So I get home that night, my brother is cutting my hair, cleaning me upbefore the work Gala thing. And he's like...yo, craziest **** happened to me today. I was going to deposit my paycheck in New Windsor (heworks out there) and the ****in' place gotrobbed! Nobody knew till after the guy left!

"Yea man...I had to stay there for like 2 hours and fill out all these witness reports and tell cops if i saw him or heard anything happen. it was BS, i had to call my boss like 5 times cuz the policewouldnt let me back to work yet!"</p>

haha...madness</p>[/quote]

did the guy say: JUST PUT THE ****IN MONEY IN THE BAG

i

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

"Yea man...I had to stay there for like 2 hours and fill out all these witness reports and tell cops if i saw him or heard anything happen. it was BS, i had to call my boss like 5 times cuz the policewouldnt let me back to work yet!"</P>

haha...madness</P>

[/quote]

did the guy say: JUST PUT THE ****IN MONEY IN THE BAG

i
    [/quote]</P>

idk, the guy was an idiot though. 15 mins after it happened, every manager in the company was able to pull his surveilance photo off our closed circuit system.
    The guy wasnt wearing a hat, mask, nothing...jsut a hoodie lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</P>

Also,</P>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</P>

"Lomas and Morehead"........ Fanfriggintastic!!!</P>

We were talking about starting at tailgate parties at the stadium. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I still can't get past the part about your brother cutting your hair. Please tell me its what he does for a living.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I still can't get past the part about your brother cutting your hair. Please tell me its what he does for a living.[/quote]</P>

He got really good at cutting hair during high school. Don't know what else to say about it. lol
    He alwyas got his hair cut ALOT, and after hanging out with my friend for awhile (who IS a barber) and just kinda learned how to do it. he's good

I dont know exactly what you'd call my brother's job. He's a tech for water treatment plants. that's all i really know lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</P>

Also,</P>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</P>

[/quote]</P>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</P>

[/quote]</P>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Meyerbud has to be our first guest.</P>

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</p>

Also,</p>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</p>

"Lomas and Morehead"........ Fanfriggintastic!!!</p>

We were talking about starting at tailgate parties at the stadium. </p>[/quote]

lol

you realize thats THEE defintion of TALK RADIO and all of these NFL32 type shows....

A buddy of mine wants to do an internet sports show. I told him i'd start spreading out to different message boards and get fans to come there. My idea was to figure out the most logical poster for each team and use them as the "TEAM FAN REPRESENTATIVE"

kind of a dump doesn't asnwer the question of how the food was

plenty of DUMPY looking places that serve great food. You were suppose to ask him how the food was

simple mission and u messed it up for the third time now

+ Reply to Thread