+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]
    Which was about as bad as the Pro Bowl
    [/quote]Oh dont get me wrong, theyre both painful to watch.... I DO like the NHL Skills Competition though
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

<h1 class="entry-title"><font size="4">L.I. BBQ Joint Will Pay For Your Super Bowl Party If GiantsWin</font></h1>

</p><div class="wp-caption">

Ribs from Smokin’ Al’s</p>
    </div>

BAY SHORE, NY (CBSNewYork) -The Giantstake on the Patriots in Indianapolis next weekend for Super Bowl XLVIand there is a party promotion on Long Islandthat is almost too good to be true.</p>

WCBS880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs On The Story<span style="text-align:left;display:block;"></span></p>

Al Horowitz of Smokin’ Al’s BBQ Joint in Bay Shore will reimburse the cost of your Super Bowl party order if the Giants win.</p>

“Pick up the food. You put it on a credit card, and if the Giants win, we rip up all the <span id="itxthook0w0" class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-size: inherit; font-weight: inherit; color: darkgreen;">credit</span><span id="itxthook0w1" class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-size: inherit; font-weight: inherit; color: darkgreen;"> </span><span id="itxthook0w2" class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-size: inherit; font-weight: inherit; color: darkgreen;">cards</span>. We cancel them all out and the food is free on Smokin’ Al’s,” he told WCBS880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs.</p>

LINK: Smokin’ Al’s Website</p><div class="entry-injected-ad narrow">

</div>

And if that’s not crazy enough, Smokin’ Al himself is rooting for the Giants.</p>

“Go Giants. I want them to win. This thing only works great for us if the Giants win,” he said.</p>

Smokin’ Al says it’ll be a pleasure to lose thousands of dollars in food to his <span id="itxthook1w0" class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-size: inherit; font-weight: inherit; color: darkgreen;">customers</span>.</p>

Smokin’ Al has a second location in Massapequa Park.</p>

“Super Bowl Sunday, both locations will be buzzing,” he said. “We cook all night. We smoke all night.”</p>

</p>

Im def getting a ton of food from Smokin Al's, its 5mins from my place and they make the best BBQ on LI by a freakin mile
    </p>
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

<div class="report">

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and
    Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to
    play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two
    years.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "Peyton is going to do every single thing a
    human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper,
    whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone
    predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their
    breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there."
    Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the
    regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </div>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job.

Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.
    [/quote]Being a defense 1st fan, the Pro Bowl really aint my thing, but it was tolerable, who am I kidding it was painful for 90% of the time
    [/quote]yea i only saw like the first few minutes.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <font size="5">Where we're in the game</font>.

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</p>[/quote]
    I might be in the minority here but I am sick of talking about the game, watching the shows about the game, hearing about it on Facebook, listening to the analysis, hearing it on the radio. I just want to play the game already. lol

Our team arrived in Indy at @ 2:45 this afternoon. Now it's time to get down to business. I can't find video of them leaving/arriving anywhere, I guess I will have to wait until I get home for nfl network.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]</p>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <font size="5">Where we're in the game</font>.</p>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</p>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</p>

Now back to the beach.</p>[/quote]Still have thin skin when youre on a vacation? You must be a downer to travel with.

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    <H1 class=entry-title><FONT size=4>L.I. BBQ Joint Will Pay For Your Super Bowl Party If GiantsWin</FONT></H1>

</P>
    <DIV class=wp-caption>

Ribs from Smokin’ Al’s</P></DIV>

BAY SHORE, NY (CBSNewYork) -The Giantstake on the Patriots in Indianapolis next weekend for Super Bowl XLVIand there is a party promotion on Long Islandthat is almost too good to be true.</P>

WCBS880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs On The Story<SPAN style="DISPLAY: block; TEXT-ALIGN: left"></SPAN></P>

Al Horowitz of Smokin’ Al’s BBQ Joint in Bay Shore will reimburse the cost of your Super Bowl party order if the Giants win.</P>

“Pick up the food. You put it on a credit card, and if the Giants win, we rip up all the <SPAN class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" id=itxthook0w0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; COLOR: darkgreen">credit</SPAN><SPAN class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" id=itxthook0w1 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; COLOR: darkgreen"> </SPAN><SPAN class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" id=itxthook0w2 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; COLOR: darkgreen">cards</SPAN>. We cancel them all out and the food is free on Smokin’ Al’s,” he told WCBS880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs.</P>

LINK: Smokin’ Al’s Website</P>
    <DIV class="entry-injected-ad narrow"></DIV>

And if that’s not crazy enough, Smokin’ Al himself is rooting for the Giants.</P>

“Go Giants. I want them to win. This thing only works great for us if the Giants win,” he said.</P>

Smokin’ Al says it’ll be a pleasure to lose thousands of dollars in food to his <SPAN class="itxtrst itxtrstspan itxthookspan" id=itxthook1w0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; COLOR: darkgreen">customers</SPAN>.</P>

Smokin’ Al has a second location in Massapequa Park.</P>

“Super Bowl Sunday, both locations will be buzzing,” he said. “We cook all night. We smoke all night.”</P>

</P>

Im def getting a ton of food from Smokin Al's, its 5mins from my place and they make the best BBQ on LI by a freakin mile
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

haha that's pretty ****ing awesome.</P>

The bar i go to happens to be a bbq joint actually. My favorite thing they have there is called PiggyMac....
    It's the most bangin' home made mac and cheese ever, with bread crumbs baked on it, served ON TOP OF a ton of bbq pulled pork. the dish is massive and it's so hard to finish. But after eating it the first time, i'm pretty sure any other meal i'll have for the rest of my life fails in comparison. lol
    Oh, and they have $5 pitchers of bud light, so that's a win too...haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Our team arrived in Indy at @ 2:45 this afternoon. Now it's time to get down to business. I can't find video of them leaving/arriving anywhere, I guess I will have to wait until I get home for nfl network.[/quote]Saw 1 pic of Tuck in a tan suit. The players did not all wear black like they did in 2007.

2007 they wore all black because they said they were attending the Patriots funeral. Hell yeah!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <FONT size=5>Where we're in the game</FONT>.

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</P>

[/quote]
    I might be in the minority here but I am sick of talking about the game, watching the shows about the game, hearing about it on Facebook, listening to the analysis, hearing it on the radio. I just want to play the game already. lol
    [/quote]</P>

me too. i hate the anticipation. im kinda tired of talking about it. i just want to WIN IT and bring the trophy back to it's rightful place!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread