+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Speak of the devil...

<div class="report">

The Sixers have inquired about Amare Stoudemire, a source tells CSN Philadelphia.</p>
    </div>

With the Knicks in the tank and Stoudemire
    struggling, trade rumors are going to come up. It's almost certainly
    just "due diligence" on the part of Rod Thorn. The Sixers aren't going
    to give up their promising young core plus draft picks for a $100
    million man with a history of knee issues.

Why would they dump this Superstar if he is so good for anyone besides Dwight? Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".
    [/quote]

cuz he doesn't fit with Chandler and Melo and those are the two other superstars, it will never work.

And why does somebody ELSE inquiring about Amare somehow make your point that he isn't a highly desired guy?

My question is, why does nobody inquire about getting Gasol?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Speak of the devil...

<DIV class=report>

The Sixers have inquired about Amare Stoudemire, a source tells CSN Philadelphia.</P></DIV>

With the Knicks in the tank and Stoudemire struggling, trade rumors are going to come up. It's almost certainly just "due diligence" on the part of Rod Thorn. The Sixers aren't going to give up their promising young core plus draft picks for a $100 million man with a history of knee issues.

Why would they dump this Superstar if he is so good for anyone besides Dwight? Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".
    [/quote]

cuz he doesn't fit with Chandler and Melo and those are the two other superstars, it will never work.

And why does somebody ELSE inquiring about Amare somehow make your point that he isn't a highly desired guy?

[/quote]I think it's because he is a tall guy not bad looking and plays a meanthe piano </P>

</P>

</P>

I'll leave now </P>

Go Giants </P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/0"><td align="center" width="5%">1</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">K. Love</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">27.9 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/1">
    <td align="center" width="5%">2</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">L. Aldridge</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">23.4 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/2">
    <td align="center" width="5%">3</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">C. Bosh</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">22.6 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/3">
    <td align="center" width="5%">4</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">B. Griffin</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">22.2 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/4">
    <td align="center" width="5%">5</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">P. Millsap</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">22.2 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/5">
    <td align="center" width="5%">6</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">P. Gasol</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">22.0 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/6">
    <td align="center" width="5%">7</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">D. Lee</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">21.5 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/7">
    <td align="center" width="5%">8</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">A. Bargnani</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">20.6 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/8">
    <td align="center" width="5%">9</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">J. Smith</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">19.4 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<table class="statscontent" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/9"><td align="center" width="5%">10</td>
    <td align="left" width="30%">C. Boozer</td>
    <td align="right" width="8%">18.5 </td></tr></tbody></table>

Amar'e is 16th on this list if you were wondering?
    [/quote]

what list is that? lol

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    aint nothing more to talk about - time to play it
    [/quote]</P>

I think it was The Most Electrifying Man in Sports-Entertainment, The Rock, who once said:

Dont sing it.....BRING IT!</P>

[/quote]He also said 'Know your role and shut your mouth, ya jabroni... If ya SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL what the rock..... Is cookin'

LOL, good ol WWF
    [/quote]</P>

The JP is going to take this football....shine it up reeeeal nice..............TURN THAT SUM***** SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote] lmao

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two years.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">"Peyton is going to do every single thing a human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper, whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there." Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </div>[/quote]

Redskin bound
    [/quote] I'm thinking there is a good chance he's done... Teams may not want a guy who is risking getting hit and winding up in a wheel chair...So many things to think about here.. some I should hope he is thinking about....Starting with accepting that maybe its time to hang them up... nobody wants to see him end up in a wheel chairlet aloneactually witness it....Now I don't know the whole story with his neck but he needs to use that thing that's hooked it ...[/quote]

i think somebody is going to take the MMB approach and take a chance on him...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".
    [/quote]</P>

yea cuz nobody ****ing wants him lol</P>

[/quote]
    LOL, go blow Steve Nash

[/quote]</P>

I'd say that half the offensive PF/Cs in the NBA can manhandle Pau....and when Pau gets frustrated and fouls them, he'll whine about it.
    Put pauin the same environment as Amare, and he most definitely willnot outplay Amare.

I just dont see it man....sorry....you put them side by side, and Pau is just not going to get the same respect in his game from anyone as STUDamire does.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Speak of the devil...

<div class="report">

The Sixers have inquired about Amare Stoudemire, a source tells CSN Philadelphia.</p></div>

With the Knicks in the tank and Stoudemire struggling, trade rumors are going to come up. It's almost certainly just "due diligence" on the part of Rod Thorn. The Sixers aren't going to give up their promising young core plus draft picks for a $100 million man with a history of knee issues.

[/quote]

[/quote]I think it's because he is a tall guy not bad looking and plays a meanthe piano </p>

</p>

</p>

I'll leave now </p>

Go Giants </p>[/quote]

lol

plays the piano - told u hes cream filled lando... he likes to stroke the ivory

i stroke the furry walls

Thanks alot B lol j/k

Pau will never get the credit he deserves. I'm fine with it. You guys can have Amare and his knees and partially detached retina Horace Grant goggle wearin ***!

Oh, and that horrible contract.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Thanks alot B lol j/k

Pau will never get the credit he deserves. I'm fine with it. You guys can have Amare and his knees and partially detached retina Horace Grant goggle wearin ***!

Oh, and that horrible contract.
    [/quote]

the goggles are badass

I keep hearing about the knees but nobody likes to bring up that for the past 5 years besides the year he actually got injured and missed 30 games, he only missed 6 games.

31 &gt; 29

I'll take Amare, so would most other GMs

<div class="slide-description">

With an improved outside jump shot, Amar'e has become one of
    the hardest power forwards to guard in the NBA. He’s averaging 21 points
    per game to go along with 8.9 rebounds per game. Impressive numbers,
    especially considering he plays next to Carmelo Anthony, a star player who puts up a lot of shots each game.</p>

Amare’s
    biggest downfall is he is a weak defender. On the offensive end he uses
    his athleticism, quickness and size to not only play well but at some
    times dominate.</p>

Unfortunately he has notfigured out, or does
    notcare to figure out, how to translate his offensive characteristics
    of athleticism, quickness and size to the defensive end of the court.</p>

</p><div class="slide-description">

Pau Gasol is one of the best post players in the game today.
    Although his numbers are not very impressive this year, averaging 16.7
    points per game and 9.3 rebounds per game, Gasol is still a huge threat.</p>

Along
    with his great post play, Gasol is one of the best passing big men in
    the game. He has the ability to pass out of the post which enables the
    Lakers to have a great inside-out game and frees up open three-point
    shots. Gasol is a consistent mid-range shooter, making him a very tough
    player to guard.</p>

<a href="http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playerstats/12/5/eff">
    </a></p>

<a href="http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playerstats/12/5/eff">
    </a></p>http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...stats/12/5/eff

Pau is dominating him in every category except rebounding. Plus has to share the post and touches with Bynum. Chandler is ineffective on the offensive side of the ball so Amare should be beasting more. Melo and Kobe are fairly close as far as weapons when healthy.
    </div>

</p></div>

+ Reply to Thread