+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    <div class="report">

Lakers trainer Gary Vitti said that Kobe Bryant's wrist will eventually fully heal.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Vitti says that Kobe's knee and ankle are
    non-issues. The only thing holding him back from being 100 percent is
    the torn ligament in his right (shooting) wrist. It's hard to imagine
    what Kobe would do at full strength -- he's averaging 30.2 points in
    38.5 minutes per game right now.
    </div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol when did u not see the owners side
    [/quote]</P>

honestly man....the owners are just as stupid as the players are greedy.

but, without greedy players and stupid owners, there wouldnt be much desire to switch teams and keep things competitive. UNFORTUNATELY Darwinism doesnt affect sports like it should. Bad decisions should make teams crumble and fail lol. imagine that?!? The knicks would be defunct by now if it werent for crazy new yorkers supporting an awful team for the past 10 years lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and
    Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to
    play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two
    years.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "Peyton is going to do every single thing a
    human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper,
    whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone
    predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their
    breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there."
    Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the
    regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </div>[/quote]

Redskin bound
    [/quote]i think miami. hes not coming to nfc east. i think peyton being in the afc is a big reason eli didnt want to be a charger. or his dad didnt want him being a charger. like i said i cant see peyton wanting to play in the same division let alone league as eli.
    [/quote]

he won't come to the Jets, NFC east is a diff story

They didn't want him to be a Charger because they knew AJ smith was a moron.

I could see him wanting to be a redskin because they have a good line, good talent positions, and a good defense that would be 10x better with an offense

I think Miami is getting Flynn
    [/quote]

Seattle, KC are options too

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]</P>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <FONT size=5>Where we're in the game</FONT>.</P>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</P>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</P>

Now back to the beach.</P>

[/quote]Still have thin skin when youre on a vacation? You must be a downer to travel with.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "thin skinned" Dezz.</P>

Thin skinned means that when you are personally criticized, you can't handle it. I explain this for you to avoid future embarrasment.</P>

Kinda like your hero Newt Gingrich.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Rob Gronkowski
    (high ankle sprain) will be at less than 100 percent -- and perhaps
    significantly so -- against the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "There are very people -- nobody -- who fully expects him to be 100 percent," Schefter said on Monday's SportsCenter.
    "The Patriots are going to have to get used to having a limited
    Gronkowski" against the Giants. Gronkowski is fully expected to play,
    but it sounds like he could be susceptible to re-injury.

One person lands on this the wrong way and he is done for the game.
    </div>[/quote]Boomer was talking about the Gronk taking HGH to speed his recovery. I believe that he will take a ****tail shot in the ankle of pain reliever-anti-inflammatory, they will tape the hell out of it and he will play the entire game. He's 6'7" and a ****ing house @ 270 lbs. He doesn't need to make any crazy cuts or moves, all he needs to do is put his arms up and catch the ball.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol when did u not see the owners side
    [/quote]</p>

honestly man....the owners are just as stupid as the players are greedy.

but, without greedy players and stupid owners, there wouldnt be much desire to switch teams and keep things competitive. UNFORTUNATELY Darwinism doesnt affect sports like it should. Bad decisions should make teams crumble and fail lol. imagine that?!? The knicks would be defunct by now if it werent for crazy new yorkers supporting an awful team for the past 10 years lol</p>[/quote]

most of the owners have a losing business model

the only make money when they sell

Owners needed more protection for these guaranteed contracts.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]</p>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <font size="5">Where we're in the game</font>.</p>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</p>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</p>

Now back to the beach.</p>

[/quote]Still have thin skin when youre on a vacation? You must be a downer to travel with.
    [/quote]</p>

I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "thin skinned" Dezz.</p>

Thin skinned means that when you are personally criticized, you can't handle it. I explain this for you to avoid future embarrasment.</p>

Kinda like your hero Newt Gingrich.</p>[/quote]

now 4 message board posts while on vacation

remind me to never go where u are.

The misses must be PISSED

Start paying attention to your misses and not our misses in thee thread (dezziree)

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week.* <font size="5">Where we're in the game</font>.</p>

You are all minor league MB posters.* Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</p>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year.* Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thin skinned means that when you are personally criticized, you can't handle it.* I explain this for you to avoid future embarrasment.</p>

Kinda like your hero Newt Gingrich.</p>[/quote]

now 4 message board posts while on vacation

remind me to never go where u are.

The misses must be PISSED

Start paying attention to your misses and not our misses in thee thread (dezziree)
    [/quote]lmao

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and
    Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to
    play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two
    years.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "Peyton is going to do every single thing a
    human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper,
    whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone
    predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their
    breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there."
    Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the
    regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </div>[/quote]

Redskin bound
    [/quote]i think miami. hes not coming to nfc east. i think peyton being in the afc is a big reason eli didnt want to be a charger. or his dad didnt want him being a charger. like i said i cant see peyton wanting to play in the same division let alone league as eli.
    [/quote]

he won't come to the Jets, NFC east is a diff story

They didn't want him to be a Charger because they knew AJ smith was a moron.

I could see him wanting to be a redskin because they have a good line, good talent positions, and a good defense that would be 10x better with an offense

I think Miami is getting Flynn
    [/quote]

Seattle, KC are options too[/quote]

KC is interesting, never thought of that. Seattle is def up there with the skins, forgot to mention them

im not buying the Cardinals and Dolphins thing though. Miami just got GB's OC, i think hes def going to bring in Flynn. Hes not going to want to risk the start to his HC'ing career on peytons neck. He knows what he has in Flynn

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <font size="5">Where we're in the game</font>.</p>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</p>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thin skinned means that when you are personally criticized, you can't handle it. I explain this for you to avoid future embarrasment.</p>

Kinda like your hero Newt Gingrich.</p>[/quote]Its also when you let silly things bother you. I should of known an elitest like you would HOPE to try to CHANGE the meaning of a saying to suit your own needs. Where have I seen this before?

+ Reply to Thread