+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Firstly, I don't think it's medically wise for Peyton to continue playing based on his condition. Lastly, if he does, I don't like the thought of him being a Redskin at all.[/quote]</P>

I think he's much better off being 100%...without question.

I dont want him in our division obviously. I think it's going to be really weird when the NFL is the league where Peyton is NOT a Colt.</P>[/quote]Yes, similar to when Favre left GB

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]I think well be ok. Im worried about 3rd and shorts. I dont think he will effect the passing game to much. hopefully.
    The anticipation really sucks.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]I think well be ok. Im worried about 3rd and shorts. I dont think he will effect the passing game to much. hopefully.
    [/quote]I think it was a Steven Segal movie: " Anticipation of death is worse than death itself".

The only death on Sunday will be the pats.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The Gronk is walking around media day without his boot....for what it's worth.[/quote]That toe is all show.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]I think well be ok. Im worried about 3rd and shorts. I dont think he will effect the passing game to much. hopefully.
    [/quote]I think it was a Steven Segal movie: " Anticipation of death is worse than death itself". The only death on Sunday will be the pats.[/quote]</P>

lol you might be the only person who can quote anything involving steven segal....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]I think well be ok. Im worried about 3rd and shorts. I dont think he will effect the passing game to much. hopefully.
    [/quote]I think it was a Steven Segal movie: " Anticipation of death is worse than death itself".

The only death on Sunday will be the pats.[/quote] he also said ''I'M GONNA TAKE YOU TO THE BANK...TO THE BLOOD BANK.''

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]

well put it this way:

if we lose this weekend, we'll probably be here monday morning talking about this matchup
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

The only death on Sunday will be the pats.[/quote]

hahaha thats my dad's line he always said to me when I was a kid:

"Anticipation: Worse than the actual act itself"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</P>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</P>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</P>

Thats all from St. Croix.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]I friggin love you morehead. I miss you too, so hurry home.

+ Reply to Thread