+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]

me and blondie are checking out the islands for our timeshare

we may just go do puerto rico because we're really poor so we have to go somewhere cheap right now....

the back thing REALLY sucks. Go find an islander and get some natural medicine. Dr Bud prescribes it 3 times a day, before you eat
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]

well put it this way:

if we lose this weekend, we'll probably be here monday morning talking about this matchup
    [/quote]true dat.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm not a huge Baas fan. What do you think of the Wilfork vs Baas matchup?[/quote]I think well be ok. Im worried about 3rd and shorts. I dont think he will effect the passing game to much. hopefully.
    The anticipation really sucks.
    [/quote]I think it was a Steven Segal movie: " Anticipation of death is worse than death itself".

The only death on Sunday will be the pats.[/quote]

hahaha thats my dad's line he always said to me when I was a kid:

"Anticipation: Worse than the actual act itself"
    [/quote]Smart Man.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Gronk is walking around media day without his boot....for what it's worth.[/quote]That toe is all show.
    [/quote]sorry if corney...im hoping all show and no go.

Sorry Pizz , I'm a huge segal fan, although now I do admit that guy is very easy to make fun of. I remember seeing his first movie-with my wife before we got married, he made claude van damme look like he was standing still.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Gronk is walking around media day without his boot....for what it's worth.[/quote]That toe is all show.

Sorry Pizz , I'm a huge segal fan, although now I do admit that guy is very easy to make fun of. I remember seeing his first movie-with my wife before we got married, he made claude van damme look like he was standing still.[/quote]lol i think youre safe. mine was way more corny. Seagals one liners are epic

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Gronk is walking around media day without his boot....for what it's worth.[/quote]That toe is all show.

Sorry Pizz , I'm a huge segal fan, although now I do admit that guy is very easy to make fun of. I remember seeing his first movie-with my wife before we got married, he made claude van damme look like he was standing still.[/quote]

its amazing how one side of the multiple personality hates Segal, while the other loves Segal

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmmm

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time
    [/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa

Amazing but true:

The NFC team has won 14 consecutive coin tosses. The odds of that happening are 16,000-1.

LOL!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca.* St. Croix is a bit dissappointing.* If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.*So I'm cranky.* *The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

[/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa
    [/quote]Oh my god, lol. What were terms of bet surrounding?

+ Reply to Thread