+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>

[/quote]

me and blondie are checking out the islands for our timeshare

we may just go do puerto rico because we're really poor so we have to go somewhere cheap right now....

the back thing REALLY sucks. Go find an islander and get some natural medicine. Dr Bud prescribes it 3 times a day, before you eat
    [/quote]</p>

Matt, be VERY careful about buying a timeshare. There are companies out there who will actually take your timeshare off your hands IF YOU PAY THEM $3000.00. People are looking to dump their timeshares. They are usually really bad ideas.</p>

The only time they can work out is if you pick a place that you love and KNOW you are going to every year. Don't let them sell you on the benefits of trading to other places. It can sometimes work out but usually you have to settle for off season. The hard sell they employ is very tough to resist.</p>

All I'm saying is BE SKEPTICAL. Thats not to say that they are all horrible deals. But most are.</p>

I am more than happy to talk about it in any detail you want. Our experience has been a nightmare. Our maintenance fees have climbed to over <u>$1000.00</u> and there is nothing we can do about it except pay. Its been a nightmare.</p>

[/quote]I hope your back feels better MH. Must be the time of year, I know two other people that are having back issues.[/quote]</p>

Thanks LT. I think I just overstretched when my back was a little stiff a few days ago. Its a little better today. Getting ready to go to the beach and or pool in a few minutes so no problem. The biggest problem is that Sandi and I like to work out every morning on vaca and I've had to pass today and yesterday. I think I can get back to it to some degree tomorrow.</p>[/quote]

im not one to knock the healthy and whatever makes u happy, makes u happy

but working out on vacation?

Only thing of mine that gets worked out is my man muscle and my bicepts from picking up drinks and women

okay, maybe not women anymore
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</P>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</P>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</P>

Thats all from St. Croix.</P>

[/quote]

we may just go do puerto rico because we're really poor so we have to go somewhere cheap right now....

the back thing REALLY sucks. Go find an islander and get some natural medicine. Dr Bud prescribes it 3 times a day, before you eat
    [/quote]</P>

Matt, be VERY careful about buying a timeshare. There are companies out there who will actually take your timeshare off your hands IF YOU PAY THEM $3000.00. People are looking to dump their timeshares. They are usually really bad ideas.</P>

The only time they can work out is if you pick a place that you love and KNOW you are going to every year. Don't let them sell you on the benefits of trading to other places. It can sometimes work out but usually you have to settle for off season. The hard sell they employ is very tough to resist.</P>

All I'm saying is BE SKEPTICAL. Thats not to say that they are all horrible deals. But most are.</P>

I am more than happy to talk about it in any detail you want. Our experience has been a nightmare. Our maintenance fees have climbed to over <U>$1000.00</U> and there is nothing we can do about it except pay. Its been a nightmare.</P>

[/quote]

ahh thank you sir, but we actually got hooked up. Blondies parents own two timeshares and when we went to Vegas in May we used them. The place had a whole building they had just built before the recession hit so they were giving an extra time share away for like 4 grand to current owners so her dad bought it for us (for her).

So we gotta pay like a one time 360 fee, then like 180 every two years or something... i dunno

its peanuts.

We get 7 days every two years but they have a special going on if u "bank" your time share now u get 2 6 day vacation for the next two years. So we decided we're going to bank and then pay another 180 fee to change locations and get two vacation for the next two years...

Don't got the moeny for vegas anyway so the 180 change fee will be money well spent

Well if your having that bad of an experience, just don't pay and let it go.... for 1000 dollars i'd tell them to blow ****. Her parents have been with this timeshare for like 20 years and we only have to pay maintence fees.

That sucks tho pappy, I hear those horror stories all the time.
    [/quote]</P>

Can't walk away Matt, goes against your credit. I protect that like with a passion.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt....

You know if Blondie ever shared the pictures from thee game?? I keep forgetting to ask lol.
    I know she's busy[/quote]

yea im pretty sure she did, check her fbook
    [/quote]</P>

hmm....ok, will do. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Matt, be VERY careful about buying a timeshare. There are companies out there who will actually take your timeshare off your hands IF YOU PAY THEM $3000.00. People are looking to dump their timeshares. They are usually really bad ideas.</p>

The only time they can work out is if you pick a place that you love and KNOW you are going to every year. Don't let them sell you on the benefits of trading to other places. It can sometimes work out but usually you have to settle for off season. The hard sell they employ is very tough to resist.</p>

All I'm saying is BE SKEPTICAL. Thats not to say that they are all horrible deals. But most are.</p>

I am more than happy to talk about it in any detail you want. Our experience has been a nightmare. Our maintenance fees have climbed to over <u>$1000.00</u> and there is nothing we can do about it except pay. Its been a nightmare.</p>

[/quote]

ahh thank you sir, but we actually got hooked up. Blondies parents own two timeshares and when we went to Vegas in May we used them. The place had a whole building they had just built before the recession hit so they were giving an extra time share away for like 4 grand to current owners so her dad bought it for us (for her).

So we gotta pay like a one time 360 fee, then like 180 every two years or something... i dunno

its peanuts.

We get 7 days every two years but they have a special going on if u "bank" your time share now u get 2 6 day vacation for the next two years. So we decided we're going to bank and then pay another 180 fee to change locations and get two vacation for the next two years...

Don't got the moeny for vegas anyway so the 180 change fee will be money well spent

Well if your having that bad of an experience, just don't pay and let it go.... for 1000 dollars i'd tell them to blow ****. Her parents have been with this timeshare for like 20 years and we only have to pay maintence fees.

That sucks tho pappy, I hear those horror stories all the time.
    [/quote]</p>

Can't walk away Matt, goes against your credit. I protect that like with a passion.</p>[/quote]

$1000 a year is ridiculous

[quote user="JPizzack"]

You know if Blondie ever shared the pictures from thee game?? I keep forgetting to ask lol.

[/quote]</P>

hmm....ok, will do. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Actually I don't think she did.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

hmm....ok, will do. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont see them. No big deal though</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time
    [/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa
    [/quote]

I'm pretty much the same as when I went in..giving it till Friday before I make the next decision.

on the bet, there's nothing wrong with that, seems like a win/win to me, you lose you get to tell the boards what you really feel...(that me and MH are the best posters) and if you win...well you win.

Did that kid you played madden against even score a TD that game? he was pretty terrible lol.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca.* St. Croix is a bit dissappointing.* If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.*So I'm cranky.* *The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time
    [/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa
    [/quote]Oh my god, lol. What were terms of bet surrounding?[/quote]

basically that I think Ocho Cinco is going to have a decent game lol

odds are def not in my favor

i just think BB is going to get him involved
    [/quote]I have to agree they will try ocho on the deep routes a few times. BB will definitely try to get Rolle to bite on a disguised sideline route like he did with Vernon Davis. It's going to be a true chess match.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

hmm....ok, will do. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont see them. No big deal though</P>[/quote]Did you get your jersey's? Which one are you going to wear for SB? Nicks?

In regular season, I wear Giants golf shirts every Friday. In the playoff's I wear them on Fridays and then again on Mondays after we win. In the final superbowl week-I wear Giant gear every day. I am wearing JPP at work today with slacks and shoes, ha. Friday is Manning. My Giants Chipmunk with a helmet is on my desk. If you squeeze the chipmunks left foot he sings "we are the champions"

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hmm....ok, will do. </p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont see them. No big deal though</p>[/quote]

i'll see later

i coulda swore she did

+ Reply to Thread