+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</p>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>[/quote]

yea my dad is pissed im ditching him as well.

since I bought this TV, the only playoff game I haven't watched on it was 2008 vs eagles

I got my wristbands and dog tags i wear, my ****in xmas tree is still up cuz its all Giants, im watching it on my TV

i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..

I WANT THIS ONE
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</P>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</P>

[/quote]

since I bought this TV, the only playoff game I haven't watched on it was 2008 vs eagles

I got my wristbands and dog tags i wear, my ****in xmas tree is still up cuz its all Giants, im watching it on my TV

<FONT color=#0000ff>i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..
    </FONT>
    I WANT THIS ONE
    [/quote]</P>

dude, wtf....i know Jets fans doing the same! it makes no sense!!
    That'd be like us rooting for the Eagles against the Jets....NOT HAPPENING!!!

Just another reason Jets and their fans are the WORST people in the world</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>[/quote]

i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..

I WANT THIS ONE
    [/quote]Anyone asking me to go to their SB Party has had me laugh in their face. I could careless if you had Amani Toomer attending the party, a win is more important than 'saving face'.

Im going to my local bar that me and my crew have been going to for the past few seasons (if we're not at the game of course). Im wearing the same t-shirt, Jacobs Jersey, red Giants hat, Giants scarf and my Giants beads just like I do for EVERY game. My whole bar is disgustingly superstitious and I fit right on in with the superstition

Oh yea and like every game, me and my boys will give Lando a call from the parking lot before the game when we're tossing the ball around and puffing on some good Kush
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>

[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..
    </font>
    I WANT THIS ONE
    [/quote]</p>

dude, wtf....i know Jets fans doing the same! it makes no sense!!
    That'd be like us rooting for the Eagles against the Jets....NOT HAPPENING!!!

Just another reason Jets and their fans are the WORST people in the world</p>[/quote]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us
    [/quote]</P>

I'll be damned if I defend that bull****....
    MOST Jets fans I know have no problem rooting for the Gmen....i mean it's easy. NY team, agaisnt a division rival?! come on, thats so easy!

These other few tools say that Giants fans are being too pompous and arrogant about their team. When I heard that....i literally yelled "THAT, COMING FROM A JETS FAN!?!?!?!? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!"

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lunch time!! and thank god, im starving. didnt eat breakfast today...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us
    [/quote]</p>

MOST Jets fans I know have no problem rooting for the Gmen....i mean it's easy. NY team, agaisnt a division rival?! come on, thats so easy!

These other few tools say that Giants fans are being too pompous and arrogant about their team. When I heard that....i literally yelled "THAT, COMING FROM A JETS FAN!?!?!?!? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!"

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</p>[/quote]What are u calling bs???

Like I said in the Jets vs Iggles/Cows thread, we're bigger rivals with philly and dallas, we see them 2x per season EVERY YEAR. We see the Jets 1nce every 4yrs (I dont count preseason) and if your team isnt in it wouldnt you root for your hometown, I dunno bout you guys but im a LOUD &amp; PROUD NEW YORKER

Buck Foston!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I WANT THIS ONE
    [/quote]Anyone asking me to go to their SB Party has had me laugh in their face.* I could careless if you had Amani Toomer attending the party, a win is more important than 'saving face'.

Im going to my local bar that me and my crew have been going to for the past few seasons (if we're not at the game of course).* Im wearing the same t-shirt, Jacobs Jersey, red Giants hat, Giants scarf and my Giants beads just like I do for EVERY game.* My whole bar is disgustingly superstitious and I fit right on in with the superstition

Oh yea and like every game, me and my boys will give Lando a call from the parking lot before the game when we're tossing the ball around and puffing on some good Kush
    [/quote]I concur...no way in hell, I'm leaving my house to watch this one. My preferred company while watching the game is my dog Molly. I'll let the little guy hang as long as he understands I will not be responding to anything that he asks. This is for all the marbles.

[quote user="JPizzack"]lunch time!! and thank god, im starving. didnt eat breakfast today...[/quote]

i got some sausage for ya
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</p>[/quote]it just shows how bitter and spiteful jet fans are.

+ Reply to Thread