[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

are u really fishing for compliments?

"no baby your not fat, you look good"

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]

ohhhh lolol

how i thought he was saying he was too fat to wear it or something lol

i was pretty sure he just broke man law by saying that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh papppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:

"The panel asked toomer about Elis leadership early on in his career from Rookie leading to up to 07.

Toomer said that when Eli came into the looker room as a rookie. He
    did not take that role because he wanted to be respectful to his veteran
    teammates. Most of the vets understood it, but namely Jeremy Shockey
    took advantage of it early on.

Quoting from Toomer: " He would go into the huddle always pull on
    him, always try to make him not get through his read by saying hey I'm
    open I'm open. And those were the type of things that a young QB cannot
    really handle. And there is no question in my mind that reason why after
    Jeremy Shockey in 2007 got injured Elis play went up. Because he did
    not have that distraction in the huddle"

-----

the 2011-2012 season had not been a good year for the old man when it comes to football debates

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oooooooooohhhhhhhhh papppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:

"The panel asked toomer about Elis leadership early on in his career from Rookie leading to up to 07.

Toomer said that when Eli came into the looker room as a rookie. He did not take that role because he wanted to be respectful to his veteran teammates. Most of the vets understood it, but namely Jeremy Shockey took advantage of it early on.

Quoting from Toomer: " He would go into the huddle always pull on him, always try to make him not get through his read by saying hey I'm open I'm open. And those were the type of things that a young QB cannot really handle. And there is no question in my mind that reason why after Jeremy Shockey in 2007 got injured Elis play went up. Because he did not have that distraction in the huddle"

-----

the 2011-2012 season had not been a good year for the old man when it comes to football debates
    [/quote]</P>

None of this changes the fact that Eli is playing MUCH better this season. No objective observer of the NFL has mentioned Eli as one of the top 5 QB's until this year.</P>

Your pathetic grasping at straws certainly endears you more to me, but hardly makes any coherant case.</P>

When you are a tad older and you're bouncing little Eli and Braylon Meyerbud oneach knee...you can tell them about Uncle Morehead, and how wise he was.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]Its sick how when they look out their windows they see a huge lombardi trophy on the side of that building. ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]That was very cool. I would sit in front of that window and repeat over and over to myself.....kill, kill, kill Brady.....If I were a defensive player of course!!![/quote]Id be staring out that windown, salivating, and obsessing like DeNiro in 'Taxi Driver'
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]LMAO

OK, Bart Fart

"Thats the Dooster house, named after Great Granddaddy Dooster. Its the financial aid office, but Ive never met anyone who's needed to go therer"
    Draft Wishlist:

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oooooooooohhhhhhhhh papppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:

Toomer said that when Eli came into the looker room as a rookie. He did not take that role because he wanted to be respectful to his veteran teammates. Most of the vets understood it, but namely Jeremy Shockey took advantage of it early on.

Quoting from Toomer: " He would go into the huddle always pull on him, always try to make him not get through his read by saying hey I'm open I'm open. And those were the type of things that a young QB cannot really handle. And there is no question in my mind that reason why after Jeremy Shockey in 2007 got injured Elis play went up. Because he did not have that distraction in the huddle"

-----

[/quote]</p>

None of this changes the fact that Eli is playing MUCH better this season. No objective observer of the NFL has mentioned Eli as one of the top 5 QB's until this year.</p>

Your pathetic grasping at straws certainly endears you more to me, but hardly makes any coherant case.</p>

When you are a tad older and you're bouncing little Eli and Braylon Meyerbud oneach knee...you can tell them about Uncle Morehead, and how wise he was.</p>[/quote]

stop it old man

wasnt one of your favorite lines: "Its always everybody else" and "shockey being a cancer was overrated"

Just another hit in the moorehead body of work

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.
    [/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

[/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess
    Draft Wishlist:

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

[/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess
    [/quote]or just tie the sleeves around your neck and use it as a bib hahaa

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

+ Reply to Thread