+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

are u really fishing for compliments?

"no baby your not fat, you look good"

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.
    [/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess
    [/quote]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have &amp; always will.

The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it.

Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]Id never suggest wearing it, well maybe wearing it as a bib like Dezz said and then just put your arms behind your back and go face first into the messiest item there
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have &amp; always will. The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it. Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]</P>

dude that is sooooo random!
    that sounds like something my late aunt would do. she always meant well, but never took the time tofind outwhat people would prefer. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

are u really fishing for compliments?

"no baby your not fat, you look good"

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.
    [/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess
    [/quote]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have & always will.

The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it.

Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]Id never suggest wearing it, well maybe wearing it as a bib like Dezz said and then just put your arms behind your back and go face first into the messiest item there
    [/quote]We think the same...that's about all that jersey's good for. ha

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have & always will. The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it. Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]</P>

dude that is sooooo random!
    that sounds like something my late aunt would do. she always meant well, but never took the time to*find out*what people would prefer. lol</P>[/quote]I know....compleeeetly insane. I don't think they're senile either,, but some people age weirdly.

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]lol

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Big B!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZiw...eature=related</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DBd...eature=related</P>

[/quote]LMAO!!

you ALL IN or what B?!
    [/quote] All in man!!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRw8...eature=related</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]LMAO

Funny you posted that, Im listening to the Injustice demo which is Necro and Ill Bill's metal group from back in the day
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GfKX4-9KU">
    Injustice - Mind Over Matter</a>
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]LMAO

Funny you posted that, Im listening to the Injustice demo which is Necro and Ill Bill's metal group from back in the day
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GfKX4-9KU">
    Injustice - Mind Over Matter</a>
    [/quote]hahahahahaaaaa i never knew they had a metal band.

Most likely, parade and after party celebration @ met-life for NYG if we win will be next Tuesday. Right now--forecast is calling for another typical spring day.

Who's going?

+ Reply to Thread