+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Big B!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZiw...eature=related</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DBd...eature=related</p>[/quote]LMAO!!

you ALL IN or what B?!
    [/quote]

that crazy ******* is def ALL IN

its like he did a couple lines while pounding redbull and and rockstar - DUDE IS AMPED
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have &amp; always will. The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it. Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]</p>

dude that is sooooo random!
    that sounds like something my late aunt would do. she always meant well, but never took the time tofind outwhat people would prefer. lol</p>[/quote]

or maybe they are laughing their balls off and figured they'd do it as a joke knowing u'd never say anything about it lolol

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Most likely, parade and after party celebration @ met-life for NYG if we win will be next Tuesday. Right now--forecast is calling for another typical spring day.

Who's going?[/quote]

i ain't doin the parade again

u have to get their too early to not enjoy it...

i'd prefer a nice long tailgate at the stadium and sleep in

everybody I know that went to the stadium last time loved it

I'm def all in for the stadium... already told my boss that I may be taking off wed... i plan on blacking out in victory

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Most likely, parade and after party celebration @ met-life for NYG if we win will be next Tuesday. Right now--forecast is calling for another typical spring day. Who's going?[/quote]</P>

i was actually going to request it off...but i looked at our scheduling, and the chick out on maternity doesnt come back till the following week and we're so shortstaffed, it would never get approved =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Big B!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZiw...eature=related</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DBd...eature=related</P>

[/quote]LMAO!!

you ALL IN or what B?!
    [/quote]

that crazy ******* is def ALL IN

its like he did a couple lines while pounding redbull and and rockstar - DUDE IS AMPED
    [/quote] Yes I am</P>

Its down to the last 60 ****ing mins of football andthe most important game of the year!!!</P>

Some of these players will never get another chance at a SB ring..</P>

The keys to this game are simple, you got ****ing60min tomake your mark on history!!This team needs to goout their and playtheir asses off andbe ****ing relentless about it..Give it every ****ing thingthey got every ****ing play,when someone hits you you hit back harder!!</P>

For 60 min's thats all they gotta do I' telling ya!!All in ****ing bring it!!! You want this mother ****er G-MEN!!!go out there Sunday night and ****ing TAKE IT!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Gilbride was asked today about how three-receiver and four-receiver
    sets have become commonplace in the NFL, whereas when Gilbride was
    running the offense in Houston the standard NFL offense included both a
    fullback and a tight end on the field.</p>

“Isn’t that amazing? When I was at Houston we were four-wides, and it
    was considered gimmicky,” Gilbride said. “You were stepping out of the
    box, and now it is the norm.”</p>

The Giants’ current winning streak began when they defeated the Jets,
    coached by Buddy’s son, Rex Ryan. That game was labeled as Gilbride’s revenge.
    But the real vindication for Gilbride is in seeing just how commonplace
    the offenses he ran in Houston have become around the NFL.</p>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Gilbride was asked today about how three-receiver and four-receiver sets have become commonplace in the NFL, whereas when Gilbride was running the offense in Houston the standard NFL offense included both a fullback and a tight end on the field.</P>

“Isn’t that amazing? When I was at Houston we were four-wides, and it was considered gimmicky,” Gilbride said. “You were stepping out of the box, and now it is the norm.”</P>

The Giants’ current winning streak began when they defeated the Jets, coached by Buddy’s son, Rex Ryan. That game was labeled as Gilbride’s revenge. But the real vindication for Gilbride is in seeing just how commonplace the offenses he ran in Houston have become around the NFL.</P>[/quote] hybrid run and shoot

LMAO

I was hoping that might help one side or the other. lol

deez is that ricky morton in ur avatar?

[quote user="byron"]

Its down to the last 60 ****ing mins of football andthe most important game of the year!!!</P>

Some of these players will never get another chance at a SB ring..</P>

The keys to this game are simple, you got ****ing60min tomake your mark on history!!This team needs to goout their and playtheir asses off andbe ****ing relentless about it..Give it every ****ing thingthey got every ****ing play,when someone hits you you hit back harder!!</P>

For 60 min's thats all they gotta do I' telling ya!!All in ****ing bring it!!! You want this mother ****er G-MEN</P>

!!!go out there Sunday night and ****ing TAKE IT!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

holy ****!!!
    I didnt think it was possible, but Byron may have just amped me up more than I already was!!!
    That was so intense to read!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread