+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have & always will. The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it. Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.[/quote]</p>

dude that is sooooo random!
    that sounds like something my late aunt would do. she always meant well, but never took the time to*find out*what people would prefer. lol</p>[/quote]

or maybe they are laughing their balls off and figured they'd do it as a joke knowing u'd never say anything about it lolol
    [/quote]Your prob totally right. Nice ****ing Family! lol.

[quote user="allentown PA"]deez is that ricky morton in ur avatar?[/quote]</P>

Ithink it's Will Ferrell's character from Eastbound &amp; Down. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Most likely, parade and after party celebration @ met-life for NYG if we win will be next Tuesday. Right now--forecast is calling for another typical spring day.

Who's going?[/quote]

i ain't doin the parade again

u have to get their too early to not enjoy it...

i'd prefer a nice long tailgate at the stadium and sleep in

everybody I know that went to the stadium last time loved it

I'm def all in for the stadium... already told my boss that I may be taking off wed... i plan on blacking out in victory
    [/quote]Yeah, we discussed the stadium and not the parade, I'm all in on that scene. Billy will have the bus set up with all the amenities we could possibly need at the stadium. Pizz---That sucks you can't get off from work, I thought we would drive down there together.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]deez is that ricky morton in ur avatar?[/quote]</P>

I*think it's Will Ferrell's character from Eastbound & Down. </P>[/quote]Which by the way is hilarious...that's my kind of humor.

Victor Cruz Pre-Game Playlist.

“Pre-Game” by New York Giant Victor Cruz:

Underground Kings – Drake
    Ambition – Wale, Meek Mill and Rick Ross
    Who Gon Stop Me – Jay Z and Kanye West
    Ballin’ – Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Victor Cruz Pre-Game Playlist. “Pre-Game” by New York Giant Victor Cruz: Underground Kings – Drake Ambition – Wale, Meek Mill and Rick Ross Who Gon Stop Me – Jay Z and Kanye West Ballin’ – Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne[/quote]</P>

I love that Wale song "Ambition"....it's awesome.

There's a line in his verse where he's like...."Family is everything, and money is less important...as long as your momma love ya, dont ever love a woman"</P>

lol. I'm a big fan of Wale</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

mmb-haha you locked the Taylor -barber thread...that's funny.

AshleyM talks about her kids...she's a big girl.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Victor Cruz Pre-Game Playlist. “Pre-Game” by New York Giant Victor Cruz: Underground Kings – Drake Ambition – Wale, Meek Mill and Rick Ross Who Gon Stop Me – Jay Z and Kanye West Ballin’ – Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne[/quote]</P>

There's a line in his verse where he's like...."Family is everything, and money is less important...as long as your momma love ya, dont ever love a woman"</P>

lol. I'm a big fan of Wale</P>[/quote]I do my share of fist pumping at the games...lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I do my share of fist pumping at the games...lol[/quote]</P>

well, there's an image......</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I do my share of fist pumping at the games...lol[/quote]</P>

well, there's an image......</P>

lol</P>[/quote]That's about as pathetic as I can aspire to..ha.

+ Reply to Thread