+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Damnit, why isnt it Sunday yet!?!?!?

So I dunno if anyone checked out the Giants Fan Map, but my part of LI (Ronkonkoma/Central Islip Area) is HEAVY Blue, but there is ALOT of red out in the boonies way out east. What im thinking is that I call my crew, get all Big Blue'd up and cruise to those areas and let em know this is The Giants Island!!!

[/quote]hahaha, I love it!! I have thought about that guy from Braveheart a number of times these past two weeks. Get Blued up and storm those areas loud and proud K. I'm freakin out man.[/quote]That guy from Braveheart is one of the best characters in the movie, I love a good ol crazy Irishman (like myself)

Yea we're def gonna take a lil drive and do some mobile hating if we run across any of these Patsy's fans
    [/quote]lol love that guy. "In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God"

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK this is the moment of truth right here. We need to keep doing whatever you've been doing these past few weekends, we cant have any bumps in the road. So eat what you've been eating, drink what youve been drinking, wear the same thing, Dont Trim Your Beards, and go ALL IN on the lady, LOL

I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it, but as long as the Giants keep winning I dont care, she's gotta deal with the beard and 'All In' quotes, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

yea Kase! I was talking about that all this past week haha.
    I totally bailed on my family for superbowl. we do a party every year, but I been at our bar, every game since week 16. I wear the same jersey, same giants retro tshirt, same jeans, same DC kicks, SAME PAIR OF BOXERS, same glasses (yea i have alot of glasses), same hat, and order the SAME food and beer every sunday. I even went last sunday! just in case!!

It's awesome because this is the exact same thing I did during our 2007 run. spent every game at that bar lol.</P>

[/quote]God Bless Our Team. Did I mention I'm freakin out?[/quote]</P>

haha i know man. i know...</P>

Byrons post yesterday got me so amped!! that mother****er is crazy!!! hahahaha i love it!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK this is the moment of truth right here.* We need to keep doing whatever you've been doing these past few weekends, we cant have any bumps in the road.* So eat what you've been eating, drink what youve been drinking, wear the same thing, Dont Trim Your Beards, and go ALL IN on the lady, LOL

I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it, but as long as the Giants keep winning I dont care, she's gotta deal with the beard and 'All In' quotes, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

yea Kase! I was talking about that all this past week haha.
    I totally bailed on my family for superbowl. we do a party every year, but I been at our bar, every game since week 16. I wear the same jersey, same giants retro tshirt, same jeans, same DC kicks, SAME PAIR OF BOXERS, same glasses (yea i have alot of glasses), same hat, and order the SAME food and beer every sunday. I even went last sunday! just in case!!

It's awesome because this is the exact same thing I did during our 2007 run. spent every game at that bar lol.</P>

[/quote]God Bless Our Team. Did I mention I'm freakin out?[/quote]</P>

haha i know man. i know...</P>

Byrons post yesterday got me so amped!! that mother****er is crazy!!! hahahaha i love it!!!</P>[/quote]It's insane. I loved B's post. I feel like I'm a pressure cooker these past two weeks-having so much trouble concentrating on anything other than the game. I have never been so freaked about a game. It all has to do with the fact that it's the Pat's and what happened in 2007 for me.

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it
    [/quote]
    Put it down all in and she will be thrilled about it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It's insane. I loved B's post. I feel like I'm a pressure cooker these past two weeks-having so much trouble concentrating on anything other than the game. I have never been so freaked about a game. It all has to do with the fact that it's the Pat's and what happened in 2007 for me.[/quote]</P>

yea i hear ya. different expectations this time around, am i right? like in 07, we were just so amped to get to where we did!! The Patriots WERE the better team back then. We pulled off THEE greatest underdog win in history(ok thats the homer in me saying that, but it's definitely one of the biggest since Jets/Colts).
    This year, we are running on all cylinders and playing awesome football! So yea....I personally have expectations. So it is very nervewrecking.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK this is the moment of truth right here.* We need to keep doing whatever you've been doing these past few weekends, we cant have any bumps in the road.* So eat what you've been eating, drink what youve been drinking, wear the same thing, Dont Trim Your Beards, and go ALL IN on the lady, LOL

[/quote]When she starts asking you if your "all in" then your in trouble....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it
    [/quote]
    [/quote]When I said 'All In' she was a lil put off by it.... That was until I actually went ALL IN (LOL), she actually hit me up this morning to make sure we're going ALL IN before the game
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK this is the moment of truth right here. We need to keep doing whatever you've been doing these past few weekends, we cant have any bumps in the road. So eat what you've been eating, drink what youve been drinking, wear the same thing, Dont Trim Your Beards, and go ALL IN on the lady, LOL

[/quote]

my ****in christmas tree is still up dude.. i haven't changed a ****in thing

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it
    [/quote]
    [/quote]When I said 'All In' she was a lil put off by it.... That was until I actually went ALL IN (LOL), she actually hit me up this morning to make sure we're going ALL IN before the game
    [/quote]

thats keeper talk

+ Reply to Thread