+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It's insane. I loved B's post. I feel like I'm a pressure cooker these past two weeks-having so much trouble concentrating on anything other than the game. I have never been so freaked about a game. It all has to do with the fact that it's the Pat's and what happened in 2007 for me.[/quote]</P>

yea i hear ya. different expectations this time around, am i right? like in 07, we were just so amped to get to where we did!! The Patriots WERE the better team back then. We pulled off THEE greatest underdog win in history(ok thats the homer in me saying that, but it's definitely one of the biggest since Jets/Colts).
    This year, we are running on all cylinders and playing awesome football! So yea....I personally have expectations. So it is very nervewrecking.</P>[/quote]Precisely, there's an entire history/drama surrounding this game. In 2007 it was a true David vs. Goliath thing. We had a team that came together at the end of the season, a defense with heart like a lion and a QB who haplessly made the #1 play in Superbowl history. In 2011 our team features a QB with the most 4th qtr td's in the league, a wr salsa dancer who broke a franchise receiving record in his first year, a 2nd year phenom defensive end with 16.5 sacks. It's a totally different story now. The drama is still there saying that NYG took a season 1 game away from complete perfection away from Brady and Bellicheck. Man!!!!!!! This could really not get any better.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

*</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
    [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I dropped the 'All In' line on my girl and she wasnt too thrilled with it
    [/quote]
    Put it down all in and she will be thrilled about it.
    [/quote]When I said 'All In' she was a lil put off by it.... That was until I actually went ALL IN (LOL), she actually hit me up this morning to make sure we're going ALL IN before the game
    [/quote]

thats keeper talk
    [/quote]+1

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
    goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

excellent nooner
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
    <u>goddamn we're talking like we won it already
    </u>

[/quote] a lot of people are talking like this, including me. dont like it.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

and its ligth beer?

goddamn we're talking like we won it already

[/quote]Gmen have to come thru for us. Who would of ever thought on October 16 when we were at thee game that the gints would go to the show?

**** the parade. We will watch it on our t.v. at the stadium....bring extra chairs....we'll figure out the food and stuff on Monday.

We gotta win this game god dammiiiiiitt

JEBUS J CREEISTE THIS DAY NEEDS TO END!!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

This team is confident. </P>

I don't know why so many fans are annoyed by this. </P>

They believe they can win, and so do I. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

+ Reply to Thread