+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Are the New York Football Giants in Tom Bradys head?
    [/quote]</p>

probably. He's beaten everyone else....lol</p>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</p>

like i said....I think fans rightfully have better expectations this time around. we're a well-rounded football team, better than 07....and the pats are not the 07 pats. they limped into the superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</p>[/quote]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.[/quote]

i concur mother****er...

u better come get lit up with us
    [/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]

blondie is ready to take off and so is my cousin
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</p>

like i said....I think fans rightfully have better expectations this time around. we're a well-rounded football team, better than 07....and the pats are not the 07 pats. they limped into the superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</p>[/quote]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.[/quote]

i concur mother****er...

[/quote]Awesome. At the risk of sounding corney......I just wanted to let you guy's know that I have truly enjoyed spending the past year with you mofos.... Comiserating and celebrating our team from start to finish has been a great pleasure that has added to this year's overall awesome experience with NYG. I have awesome memories of this season and look forward to many more. I love you mannnn! lol. and if you think this is bad, wait until after we win and I get a few in me.

Let's go Blue!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i concur mother****er...

[/quote]Awesome. At the risk of sounding corney......I just wanted to let you guy's know that I have truly enjoyed spending the past year with you mofos.... Comiserating and celebrating our team from start to finish has been a great pleasure that has added to this year's overall awesome experience with NYG. I have awesome memories of this season and look forward to many more. I love you mannnn! lol. and if you think this is bad, wait until after we win and I get a few in me.

Let's go Blue![/quote]

****in a luigi, u've been a welcomed addition to THEE thread

keep in mind this is the first superbowl we've experience as THEE thread

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.

i concur mother****er...

[/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]</P>

I will try...but i cant promise it. our staffing sucks ***....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.

i concur mother****er...

[/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]</p>

I will try...but i cant promise it. our staffing sucks ***....</p>[/quote]

sack up pansy..

or at least let your "OTHER" side come out and play...

just remind him that blondie is not a hooker and never goes on craigslist, thanks in advance

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i concur mother****er...

Let's go Blue![/quote]

****in a luigi, u've been a welcomed addition to THEE thread

[/quote]lol Great. Enjoy the game fellas.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im using it to pay off a card...
    [/quote]
    Don't run the card back up after you pay it off, I learned that the hard way.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Awesome. At the risk of sounding corney......I just wanted to let you guy's know that I have truly enjoyed spending the past year with you mofos.... Comiserating and celebrating our team from start to finish has been a great pleasure that has added to this year's overall awesome experience with NYG. I have awesome memories of this season and look forward to many more. I love you mannnn! lol. and if you think this is bad, wait until after we win and I get a few in me. Let's go Blue![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>****in a luigi</FONT>, u've been a welcomed addition to THEE thread

[/quote]</P>

lmao....</P>

i agree....youre the man LT!! Thx for a good year, and thanks for hooking me up this year!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

i concur mother****er...

[/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]</P>

I will try...but i cant promise it. our staffing sucks ***....</P>

[/quote]

sack up pansy..

or at least let your "OTHER" side come out and play...

just remind him that blondie is not a hooker and never goes on craigslist, thanks in advance
    [/quote]</P>

lmao....
    you hear that dezz? they want a special guest appearance.</P>

good ****ing luck with that, guys. hahahaha</P>

oh and good luck being even half the man I am, dezz</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
    [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
    goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
    [/quote]Damnit, we didnt win yet!!!!

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

Just for kicks, when was the rally last year?? Like what time??
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread