+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
    [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
    [/quote]I get the whole musical artist thing with Madonna..I get all that. I would of preferred something heavier for our SB.[/quote]

somebody said it the other day:

whens Metallica gonna get the nod?

They always bring out guests - cue Aguilera
    [/quote]ughhh that would be epic. Then they can do "the four horsemen" in tribute to tuck osi jpp and canty. speaking of which, thats going to the top of my giants kill music.

It will never happen though. Theyre trying to reach women too. It would be so great though.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rolle: “My first season, I questioned a lot of things that Coach
    Coughlin was doing … I felt like he was always trying to turn us into
    men. Does he not know that we are men before we ever step on the
    football field here as a Giant? I used to ask myself questions like
    that. Once I matured enough and I took a step back, he is not trying to
    turn us into men. He is trying to help us become better men.”

I think he gets it now. Amazing quote.
    [/quote]WOW, I think I just shed a tear reading that. We've come full circle

'Alot of pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the
    good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the
    flow, Happy. Feel it. It’s circular. It’s like a carousel. You pay the
    quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular.
    Circle. With the music. The flow… all good things.'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im using it to pay off a card...
    [/quote]
    Don't run the card back up after you pay it off, I learned that the hard way.
    [/quote]

na im in the pay **** off u so u can waste money on a diamond stage of my life right now
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
    [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
    goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
    [/quote]Damnit, we didnt win yet!!!!

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

Just for kicks, when was the rally last year?? Like what time??
    [/quote]

I think at like 2 or 3, dont' remember i was too busy having a miserable time in the city

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
    [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
    [/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

[/quote]

I think at like 2 or 3, dont' remember i was too busy having a miserable time in the city
    [/quote]Aww poor Matt let me break out my violin and play a sob song.... LOL

You wanna talk about miserable times, how bout the time I had in NJ AFTER the draft day parade, now THAT was miserable

Buck up young Bart, BUCK UP!!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Rolle: “My first season, I questioned a lot of things that Coach
    Coughlin was doing … I felt like he was always trying to turn us into
    men. Does he not know that we are men before we ever step on the
    football field here as a Giant? I used to ask myself questions like
    that. Once I matured enough and I took a step back, he is not trying to
    turn us into men. He is trying to help us become better men.”

I think he gets it now. Amazing quote.
    [/quote]WOW, I think I just shed a tear reading that. We've come full circle

'Alot of pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the
    good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the
    flow, Happy. Feel it. It’s circular. It’s like a carousel. You pay the
    quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular.
    Circle. With the music. The flow… all good things.'
    [/quote]

LMAO

HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]

[/quote]Aww poor Matt let me break out my violin and play a sob song.... LOL

You wanna talk about miserable times, how bout the time I had in NJ AFTER the draft day parade, now THAT was miserable

Buck up young Bart, BUCK UP!!!!!
    [/quote]

LOL

**** that... a tailgate and being the stadium one more time is going to be the ****in ****

then i'll come home and watch the parade on TV nicca!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.

[/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block
    [/quote]LOL me and my boy Ed were watching that last nite and I said to him, 'oh yea I forgot about the whole 'Super Bowl Commericals' being a thing, and ESPECIALLY when we're in the big dance'.... Yea Ive been using the term 'big dance' alot this week, I have no idea why, LOL

+ Reply to Thread