+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
    [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
    [/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block
    [/quote]LOL me and my boy Ed were watching that last nite and I said to him, 'oh yea I forgot about the whole 'Super Bowl Commericals' being a thing, and ESPECIALLY when we're in the big dance'.... Yea Ive been using the term 'big dance' alot this week, I have no idea why, LOL
    [/quote]

???
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
    [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
    goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
    [/quote]Damnit, we didnt win yet!!!!

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

Just for kicks, when was the rally last year?? Like what time??
    [/quote]

I think at like 2 or 3, dont' remember i was too busy having a miserable time in the city
    [/quote]Aww poor Matt let me break out my violin and play a sob song.... LOL

You wanna talk about miserable times, how bout the time I had in NJ AFTER the draft day parade, now THAT was miserable

Buck up young Bart, BUCK UP!!!!!
    [/quote]

LOL

**** that... a tailgate and being the stadium one more time is going to be the ****in ****

then i'll come home and watch the parade on TV nicca!
    [/quote]Yo sen im totally down to hit up the tailgate, all u gotta do is pick me up in the city... We can find our way home, LOL

We go to the stadium multiple times a year, we were BLESSED to have seen a Giants parade down the Canyon Of Heroes
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
    [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
    [/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block
    [/quote]LOL me and my boy Ed were watching that last nite and I said to him, 'oh yea I forgot about the whole 'Super Bowl Commericals' being a thing, and ESPECIALLY when we're in the big dance'.... Yea Ive been using the term 'big dance' alot this week, I have no idea why, LOL
    [/quote]

???
    [/quote]Did Bandy hijack your post??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!

lol moorehead scared bandy from THEE thread it seems

and hey, i'm no the one talking about a BIG DANCE

[quote user="Kase-1"]Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!
    [/quote]

our game comes down to Baas offensively and defensively if we can hit Brady

if Baas plays a good game and handles Wilfork and we hit Brady we win...

you guys been watching tolly cam? "heeenryyy, hynosorous, Hynoooobuurger" tolly is a funny guy

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!
    [/quote]

our game comes down to Baas offensively and defensively if we can hit Brady

if Baas plays a good game and handles Wilfork and we hit Brady we win...

[/quote]something like this</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bcdmgU6xI</P>

</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]you guys been watching tolly cam? "heeenryyy, hynosorous, Hynoooobuurger" tolly is a funny guy
    [/quote]"Thats Victor Cruz, everytime he catches the ball they BOO, he thinks they're saying CRUUUUZ, but theyr'e booing him" - Tolly

This Tolly cam is OUTSTANDING!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys been watching tolly cam? "heeenryyy, hynosorous, Hynoooobuurger" tolly is a funny guy
    [/quote]"Thats Victor Cruz, everytime he catches the ball they BOO, he thinks they're saying CRUUUUZ, but theyr'e booing him" - Tolly

This Tolly cam is OUTSTANDING!!!!
    [/quote](While looking at Weatherford) "Look at the buns on THAT one... He must work out!!! (looks over at Tynes) Im not so sure about Tynes though"

+ Reply to Thread