What a game. </P>

Got only a few hours sleep. But it was all worth it. </P>

I love this team. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I ****ING LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][/quote]Justin-just saw your post from Friday...pleasure was all mine this season. So--are we going to stadium tmrw?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]god i hope some info gets released about a post part at the stadium
    [/quote]</P>

yea someone let me know. I have to decide if im going to completely screw over my coworkers, and bang out sick (to be fair, i HAVE been sick all week, ugh...) and go meet LT to go with you guys</P>[/quote]Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]god i hope some info gets released about a post part at the stadium
    [/quote]</p>

yea someone let me know. I have to decide if im going to completely screw over my coworkers, and bang out sick (to be fair, i HAVE been sick all week, ugh...) and go meet LT to go with you guys</p>[/quote]

Pizz, its def on, they are just figuring the details. DEF on and we're DEF going

so u just get ur *** there with LT mother****er
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

yea someone let me know. I have to decide if im going to completely screw over my coworkers, and bang out sick (to be fair, i HAVE been sick all week, ugh...) and go meet LT to go with you guys</P>

[/quote]

Pizz, its def on, they are just figuring the details. DEF on and we're DEF going

[/quote]</P>

easy with the demands, ****face!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

yea someone let me know. I have to decide if im going to completely screw over my coworkers, and bang out sick (to be fair, i HAVE been sick all week, ugh...) and go meet LT to go with you guys</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

easy with the demands, ****face!</P>[/quote]I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo****ing happy !!!!!!!

We are the Champs god dammitttttt.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

easy with the demands, ****face!</P>[/quote]JP and I will be there for sure. JP which jersey are you wearing?

[quote user="Kase-1"]Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!
    [/quote]played a huge part!!

I was having an argument with a Pats fan on FB last week. I told him that Manningham could be a huge threat in the game and he laughed at me and quoted his 39 receptions. (not sure if he really caught 39, thats just the stat the guy quoted). Now today he is taking the same position and refuses to admit that he was wrong.</P>

Friggin Pats fans.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread