+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]

U coming to the stadium to tailgate with us tom?!
    [/quote]Forget that rally at the stadium, we just won the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

The Canyon Of Hero's is THEE only place to celebrate a Giants Victory

MMB just utterly HATES NYC, LOL
    [/quote]

its the popular opinion.. .i hate parades they are useless

u need to be one of the 500 to see the press conference. Parades are cheesy. Its a more personal setting at the stadium. EVerybody that wen thad a great time. Tailgating for it will be better than standing on the street for 5 hours, hiding brown bags from the cops

i'll pass... work a half day, tailgate, celebrate, post tailgate, ponies, food, beer, then off wed

winning
    [/quote]I guess your parade experience was less than stellar, ok so you say parades are useless but rally's in a parking lot are useful??

For me and my crew we had a WONDERFUL time, getting to see the parade and ceremony at city hall was rivaled by nothing. A press confrence is a press conference, the parade down the canyon of hero's is a rare occurance. Being in the Canyon Of Hero's is WAY better than standing in a parking lot in NJ for 5 hours

Ill tailgate on the train, party on the streets, celebrate at the ceremony, get some killer eats, and have TONS of Jameson

WTF are ponies, is that a jersey thing??
    [/quote]

no tailgate in the parking lot then ceremony IN the stadium, which is bascially the parade and speeches IN one. Most people dont' get to see the speeches because tickets are impossible to get at the end oft eh parade.

what press conference are you taking about?

ponies - horses - racetrack
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I personally wouldnt go to a parade either because it's just insane amounts of people in too little amount of space lol.
    I went to a Yankee WS parade about 12 years ago or so, and we went early and you couldnt even leave the subway station because people were blocking EVERYTHING. It wasn't a good time.

Matt, is the thing at the stadium just an outdoor thing? Do they let you in the stadium at all?
    I was supposed to go after SB42, but i got deathly ill the day of the parade.
    What goes on other than tailgating??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

“You [have] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” Gisele Bundchen said in a video posted by TheInsider.com, via TBL.
    “My husband cannot f–king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same
    time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I personally wouldnt go to a parade either because it's just insane amounts of people in too little amount of space lol.
    I went to a Yankee WS parade about 12 years ago or so, and we went early and you couldnt even leave the subway station because people were blocking EVERYTHING. It wasn't a good time.

Matt, is the thing at the stadium just an outdoor thing? Do they let you in the stadium at all?
    I was supposed to go after SB42, but i got deathly ill the day of the parade.
    What goes on other than tailgating??</p>[/quote]

they go inside, and have a podium. Its like a mini parade in the stadium. Free entry for everybody...

They do speeches they shake hands with fans, take pics, do autos

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...amp;id=8533042

this says it was in the parking lot, but people that went last time said it was in the stadium

I couldnt help but feel really bad for Rob Kraft. That shot of him just standing there in disbelief all by himself, it was sad. Where was his family?

[quote user="dezzzR"]I couldnt help but feel really bad for Rob Kraft. That shot of him just standing there in disbelief all by himself, it was sad. Where was his family?
    [/quote]
    That made me sad to.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]

U coming to the stadium to tailgate with us tom?!
    [/quote]Forget that rally at the stadium, we just won the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

The Canyon Of Hero's is THEE only place to celebrate a Giants Victory

MMB just utterly HATES NYC, LOL
    [/quote]

its the popular opinion.. .i hate parades they are useless

u need to be one of the 500 to see the press conference. Parades are cheesy. Its a more personal setting at the stadium. EVerybody that wen thad a great time. Tailgating for it will be better than standing on the street for 5 hours, hiding brown bags from the cops

i'll pass... work a half day, tailgate, celebrate, post tailgate, ponies, food, beer, then off wed

winning
    [/quote]I guess your parade experience was less than stellar, ok so you say parades are useless but rally's in a parking lot are useful??

For me and my crew we had a WONDERFUL time, getting to see the parade and ceremony at city hall was rivaled by nothing. A press confrence is a press conference, the parade down the canyon of hero's is a rare occurance. Being in the Canyon Of Hero's is WAY better than standing in a parking lot in NJ for 5 hours

Ill tailgate on the train, party on the streets, celebrate at the ceremony, get some killer eats, and have TONS of Jameson

WTF are ponies, is that a jersey thing??
    [/quote]

no tailgate in the parking lot then ceremony IN the stadium, which is bascially the parade and speeches IN one. Most people dont' get to see the speeches because tickets are impossible to get at the end oft eh parade.

what press conference are you taking about?

ponies - horses - racetrack
    [/quote]Cept its about 100x more of a pain in the wahzoo to get to NJ rather than taking a train to Penn. If you're smart you go directly to City Hall rather than ****ing around and missing the ceremony... Damnit, they should have thought this through and had the parade and rally on different days so people could attend both

You were the one that said press conference in the earlier post

Ahhh now I get it, I thought it was a jersey term for something else, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]I couldnt help but feel really bad for Rob Kraft. That shot of him just standing there in disbelief all by himself, it was sad. Where was his family?
    [/quote]
    That made me sad to.
    [/quote]</P>

We all feel badly for, and respect Mr. Kraft.</P>

Contrast that with the fact that we absolutely revel in this guys misery.</P>

</P>

</P>

Life is funny that way.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread