+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I wish I could go my wife booked a cruise April 21-28

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</P>

</P>

[/quote]hahaha. How's the back MH? Giants victory is just what the dr. ordered?[/quote]</P>

Feeling a lot better.* Ended up only missing one day of working out.* Actually worked chest and back hard yesterday morning after we got back late Saturday night.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[/quote]Never stop working out--it will keep you young.[/quote]</P>

Was at the Chilis at Charlotte Airport on saturday night and got carded.* Thats right people, the 53 year old man got carded.</P>

I texted Matt immediately after and he agreed that I'm a very youthful and handsome young man.</P>[/quote]I doubt the part about Matt lol

I can't keep myself from feeling bad for Brady. The poor guy tried his best...it has to sting like a mother ****er!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]Big difference in Eli holding the lombardi this year compared to sb 42. Sb 42 I think even Eli was surprised he won it. SB 46 Eli expected to win it.

[quote user="Voldamort"]I wish I could go my wife booked a cruise April 21-28[/quote]</P>

I'll go with her if you don't want to go. What does she look like?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

with Super Bowl win The NYG are just the 3rd team in the Brady Belichick
    era to have a three game winning streak: Colts &amp; Broncos other 2

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</P>

</P>

[/quote]hahaha. How's the back MH? Giants victory is just what the dr. ordered?[/quote]</P>

Feeling a lot better. Ended up only missing one day of working out. Actually worked chest and back hard yesterday morning after we got back late Saturday night.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[/quote]Never stop working out--it will keep you young.[/quote]</P>

Was at the Chilis at Charlotte Airport on saturday night and got carded. Thats right people, the 53 year old man got carded.</P>

I texted Matt immediately after and he agreed that I'm a very youthful and handsome young man.</P>

[/quote]I doubt the part about Matt lol[/quote]</P>

He may have mentioned something about the chick needing Lasik surgery, but I read between the lines.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]

U coming to the stadium to tailgate with us tom?!
    [/quote]Forget that rally at the stadium, we just won the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

The Canyon Of Hero's is THEE only place to celebrate a Giants Victory

MMB just utterly HATES NYC, LOL
    [/quote]

its the popular opinion.. .i hate parades they are useless

u need to be one of the 500 to see the press conference. Parades are cheesy. Its a more personal setting at the stadium. EVerybody that wen thad a great time. Tailgating for it will be better than standing on the street for 5 hours, hiding brown bags from the cops

i'll pass... work a half day, tailgate, celebrate, post tailgate, ponies, food, beer, then off wed

winning
    [/quote]I guess your parade experience was less than stellar, ok so you say parades are useless but rally's in a parking lot are useful??

For me and my crew we had a WONDERFUL time, getting to see the parade and ceremony at city hall was rivaled by nothing. A press confrence is a press conference, the parade down the canyon of hero's is a rare occurance. Being in the Canyon Of Hero's is WAY better than standing in a parking lot in NJ for 5 hours

Ill tailgate on the train, party on the streets, celebrate at the ceremony, get some killer eats, and have TONS of Jameson

WTF are ponies, is that a jersey thing??
    [/quote]

no tailgate in the parking lot then ceremony IN the stadium, which is bascially the parade and speeches IN one. Most people dont' get to see the speeches because tickets are impossible to get at the end oft eh parade.

what press conference are you taking about?

ponies - horses - racetrack
    [/quote]Cept its about 100x more of a pain in the wahzoo to get to NJ rather than taking a train to Penn. If you're smart you go directly to City Hall rather than ****ing around and missing the ceremony... Damnit, they should have thought this through and had the parade and rally on different days so people could attend both

You were the one that said press conference in the earlier post

Ahhh now I get it, I thought it was a jersey term for something else, LOL
    [/quote]

the city is a much more pain in the ***, especially with something like this.

eh i like it the same day... it'll make the stadiu mless crowded. They had like 30-40k go to stadium last time, if it was diff days it might of been filled and been a pain in the *** too

i'll watch the city stuff on TV - plus its better cuz i can do a half day at work and take off wed.

I'll steal an hour OT today and then hopfully be able to make up the other 2
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread