+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Well thats just not my style.* I'm still hurting from the Flipper Anderson game.[/quote]</P>

im kinda kidding. it's very rare that I do any trash talking. sure here I do to you about the sox maybe lol....but i just dont do it really.
    mostly because I have a temper and I fear things may get carried away over something ridiculous. Afterall....I did once*damn near*incite a*riot at woodstock over a bag of popcorn, so...i wouldnt put it past myself.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll talk a little smack (or not so little) to Yanks fans or Pats fans or Eagles fans I know, but not until time has passed to ease the pain.</P>[/quote]Well, im sure you guys know by now that i am like a fish out of water when it comes to smack talking...Wear your jersey and wear it proud MH. Games like last night knock years off our lifes...My brother(because of his head injuries) thought the Pats won. I let him go to bed last night believing this. I even told his Giants fan Male Nurse not to spoil it for him..Funny story- The wifey was in a Football Pool yesterday and spent more time looking at her sheet then watching the first 3 quarters. Toward the end of the game she tore up the sheet and yelled a few choice words that i cannot repeat..This morning she gets a text from my Giants fan cousin saying CONGRATS...Well she calls my cousin up and proceeds to yell all kinds of bad things about her, the Giants, and Eli....When she decides to come up for air, my cousin quickly says " Sorry, i should have wrote CONGRATS you won $1000"...I think i will keep her a while longer..lol. Although i would trade the grand for a different outcome...

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MH is gonna love this

so my wife say's she's got this thing for our daughter that removes hair permanently and she doesnt want to use it-so if I want it I can have it.

I didn't read the instructions which turned out to be a problem. Don't ask me what the technology is based on, but this thing get's ****ing hot and burns the root of the hair out. So being the bodybuilder type that I am I tested it out on my right arm last Thursday night. I only did like a 2 inch strip, but I guess I left it in one spot too long. I went to sleep and it hurt a little bit.

When I woke up I had a giant 3rd degree burn blister in the spot. Now I have no hair or skin for that matter in that spot. Great product . Really? Thanks Honey.[/quote]

good thing u didn't try it on ur balls
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Well thats just not my style. I'm still hurting from the Flipper Anderson game.[/quote]</p>

im kinda kidding. it's very rare that I do any trash talking. sure here I do to you about the sox maybe lol....but i just dont do it really.
    mostly because I have a temper and I fear things may get carried away over something ridiculous. Afterall....I did oncedamn nearincite ariot at woodstock over a bag of popcorn, so...i wouldnt put it past myself.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'll talk a little smack (or not so little) to Yanks fans or Pats fans or Eagles fans I know, but not until time has passed to ease the pain.</p>[/quote]Well, im sure you guys know by now that i am like a fish out of water when it comes to smack talking...Wear your jersey and wear it proud MH. Games like last night knock years off our lifes...My brother(because of his head injuries) thought the Pats won. I let him go to bed last night believing this. I even told his Giants fan Male Nurse not to spoil it for him..Funny story- The wifey was in a Football Pool yesterday and spent more time looking at her sheet then watching the first 3 quarters. Toward the end of the game she tore up the sheet and yelled a few choice words that i cannot repeat..This morning she gets a text from my Giants fan cousin saying CONGRATS...Well she calls my cousin up and proceeds to yell all kinds of bad things about her, the Giants, and Eli....When she decides to come up for air, my cousin quickly says " Sorry, i should have wrote CONGRATS you won $1000"...I think i will keep her a while longer..lol. Although i would trade the grand for a different outcome...[/quote]

LOLOL thats pretty funny
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol kase...</P>

I'm man enough to say this:

I've lived in NY my entire life, born and raised in Yonkers, and I do in fact HATE the city.
    I don't mind trips to bronx for Yankee games, cuz we got an express train in PK now...
    And i dont mind going for just a night to visit the blonde in the LWS....
    but generally speaking, yes, I hate the city.</P>

[/quote]JP--We can meet MMB any time after 1pm down at Stadium. They are going to start the rally at 3pm and allow us into the Stadium. Let me know when you want to leave.[/quote]</P>

does matt want to meet AT the stadium? cuz that **** never works. lol....or meet at 'the spot'? haha
    doesnt matter to me really when we go. just tell me when lunch at the diner is! haha</P>

[/quote]

i wanna tailgate man, so if u guys are going to get there at around 1 then i'll meet u at the spot, if ur gonna be late i'll meet u in the stadium and just save a spot next to me
    [/quote]</P>

no doubt. let's meet up at the spot then. i'll meet up with LT well before that then and make sure we can get there prior at a good time.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MH is gonna love this so my wife say's she's got this thing for our daughter that removes hair permanently and she doesnt want to use it-so if I want it I can have it. I didn't read the instructions which turned out to be a problem. Don't ask me what the technology is based on, but this thing get's ****ing hot and burns the root of the hair out. So being the bodybuilder type that I am I tested it out on my right arm last Thursday night. I only did like a 2 inch strip, but I guess I left it in one spot too long. I went to sleep and it hurt a little bit. When I woke up I had a giant 3rd degree burn blister in the spot. Now I have no hair or skin for that matter in that spot. Great product . Really? Thanks Honey.[/quote]</P>

LMAO!!!
    I had a friend burn himself TWICE with hair removal products. Once he used the spray on stuff on a patch in the middle of his chest, and it left a nice rash of a 3rd degree burn.
    The 2nd time he lost a bet his gf made, and used Nair on his buttcheeks. burned so bad he could barely sit for 3 days lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]

good **** patsy. Was a good game man, sucked one of us had to lose.

Just curious, as a pats fan which superbowl loss do u consider worse (try and move out of the moment)
    [/quote]Worst Playoff loss ever was the above mentioned Raiders game..Yesterdays loss is a close second..We had no business being in the Bears and Green Bay SB Games, and never stood a chance...The games where we played good enough to win are the ones that hurt...In 2007 the Giants had a better game plan and played better overall, so that one is not really that painfull. A perfect season only matters to Mercury Morris and our bandwagon fans...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MH is gonna love this

so my wife say's she's got this thing for our daughter that removes hair permanently and she doesnt want to use it-so if I want it I can have it.

I didn't read the instructions which turned out to be a problem. Don't ask me what the technology is based on, but this thing get's ****ing hot and burns the root of the hair out. So being the bodybuilder type that I am I tested it out on my right arm last Thursday night. I only did like a 2 inch strip, but I guess I left it in one spot too long. I went to sleep and it hurt a little bit.

When I woke up I had a giant 3rd degree burn blister in the spot. Now I have no hair or skin for that matter in that spot. Great product . Really? Thanks Honey.[/quote]

good thing u didn't try it on ur balls
    [/quote]It's not a lotion or anything it's this device(looks like a electric razor, but it's not) It has this bar that heats up. I don't really care not gonna try again. Yep--would of been just like me to try that **** on my jimmy. That would of been a funny Dr. visit lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MH is gonna love this so my wife say's she's got this thing for our daughter that removes hair permanently and she doesnt want to use it-so if I want it I can have it. I didn't read the instructions which turned out to be a problem. Don't ask me what the technology is based on, but this thing get's ****ing hot and burns the root of the hair out. So being the bodybuilder type that I am I tested it out on my right arm last Thursday night. I only did like a 2 inch strip, but I guess I left it in one spot too long. I went to sleep and it hurt a little bit. When I woke up I had a giant 3rd degree burn blister in the spot. Now I have no hair or skin for that matter in that spot. Great product . Really? Thanks Honey.[/quote]</P>

LMAO!!!
    I had a friend burn himself TWICE with hair removal products. Once he used the spray on stuff on a patch in the middle of his chest, and it left a nice rash of a 3rd degree burn.
    The 2nd time he lost a bet his gf made, and used Nair on his buttcheeks. burned so bad he could barely sit for 3 days lmao</P>[/quote]That's funny. ok--We'll touch base tnite and schedule it so we can meet MMB at the spot.

Eli on ESPN NY 1050 says the Giants had to go to a package that was not
    in the game plan with 3 WRs and 2 RBs with Beckum and Ballard out

Since winning his first 10 post-season g's, Tom Brady is 6-6. Who's Gisele going to blame that on?

+ Reply to Thread