+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

hey guys Great game andwin what a season veryproudour team and coaches ! Everybody have a great time at the tailgate/paradetomorrow I'll be with you in spirit!</P>

Pats your the greatest man tough loss foryour team and fans...they played a hell of a game..</P>

</P>

Wrong. Jona Rechnitz bet $1,000 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
    that the first score of the game would be a Giants safety. With 50-to-1
    odds on such an unlikely score, Rechnitz is walking away from Las Vegas
    with a $50,000 pay day.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]"I bet michael vick watched the puppy bowl last night to do some scouting for next year"
    [/quote]That may have been the funniest thing you have ever written. Vic and what he did is dispicable. I love animals, but that was hilarious.
    [/quote]
    I don't think it was his LT, that is why he has it in quotations I'm assuming. But yet, very funny!!!
    [/quote]oh,,,I thought Dezz came up with that funny

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]"I bet michael vick watched the puppy bowl last night to do some scouting for next year"
    [/quote]That may have been the funniest thing you have ever written. Vic and what he did is dispicable. I love animals, but that was hilarious.
    [/quote]
    I don't think it was his LT, that is why he has it in quotations I'm assuming. But yet, very funny!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Plus Dez isn't that witty.</p>[/quote]I can;t wait to see his response to that lol

Very disrespectful what that fan did to Giselle. She had to support her husband, but I;m not liking what she said. I think the tagf thread had it right when they said tom's team mates are not going to be going to barbeques at Giselles's house. She obviously did not play sports as a kid.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Wrong. Jona Rechnitz bet $1,000 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
    that the first score of the game would be a Giants safety. With 50-to-1
    odds on such an unlikely score, Rechnitz is walking away from Las Vegas
    with a $50,000 pay day.

[/quote]Lando- I was just looking at my Eli Jersey with the sb 42 logo on it. It's going to be a tight fit to get the sb 46 patch and a captains patch on that jersey.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando- I was just looking at my Eli Jersey with the sb 42 logo on it. It's going to be a tight fit to get the sb 46 patch and a captains patch on that jersey.
    [/quote]
    It can be done. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Plus Dez isn't that witty.</P>

[/quote]I can;t wait to see his response to that lol
    [/quote]</P>

Don't get your hopes up LT.As I said....not too witty.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Shut up and cook my dinner!!!!![/quote]
    You chastize a Giants fan for poking fun at Gizelle and then post this.

Tisk Tisk sir[/quote]</p>

1. That was funny.</p>

2. I hate classless fans. You don't heckle a rival player's wife. PERIOD!!!</p>

Very bad form.</p>[/quote]

unless shes a public figure. All public figures are open to ridicule. Wasn't anything completely horrible either, the fan was just telling the truth
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

WEAPON X
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread