+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

How was the Rally yesterday??

Did you guys get close enough to touch the lombardi when jacobs brought it around
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

maybe that picture jsut isnt flattering, but that girl doesnt even seem attractive if she WERENT crying. lol</P>[/quote]Really, must be true love. lol

[quote user="Kase-1"]How was the Rally yesterday??

Did you guys get close enough to touch the lombardi when jacobs brought it around
    [/quote]nah, I watched Brandon go around the whole place and go inside before I left the stadium though. Kind of an eeery feeling I got after watching BJ. Very cool that he did that and took pics with the kids, etc.

I hope he's back next year.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]How was the Rally yesterday??

[/quote]nah, I watched Brandon go around the whole place and go inside before I left the stadium though. Kind of an eeery feeling I got after watching BJ. Very cool that he did that and took pics with the kids, etc.

I hope he's back next year.[/quote]I really hope he's back next year too. He gave some of the best quotables this post season, and WOW that post game interview after the SB was amazing. I thought he was gonna channel his inner waterboy and tackle the interviewer, it was GREAT

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]How was the Rally yesterday??

I hope he's back next year.[/quote]I really hope he's back next year too.* He gave some of the best quotables this post season, and WOW that post game interview after the SB was amazing.* I thought he was gonna channel his inner waterboy and tackle the interviewer, it was GREAT
    [/quote]Jacobs is the Man...Just hit the hole North to South, no slowdown, stutter step stuff. Do what a bruising 265 lb back should do.

"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive."

Guess Who wrote this ?

I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive."

Guess Who wrote this ?

I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???

All-Pro

Having this argument on Facebook with a couple friends now.

I'm looking at H.O.F. QB's cause they were talking about it on the radio earlier today.....I don't see any possible way Eli doesn't make it into the H.O.F. at this point, it just doesn't seem possible for him to not get in anymore he's already got better statistics and more rings then other QB's who are already in....what do you think?

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive."

Guess Who wrote this ?

I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???
    [/quote]

Morehead most likely...if I'm guessing.

Morehead

+ Reply to Thread