+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]Having this argument on Facebook with a couple friends now.

I'm looking at H.O.F. QB's cause they were talking about it on the radio earlier today.....I don't see any possible way Eli doesn't make it into the H.O.F. at this point, it just doesn't seem possible for him to not get in anymore he's already got better statistics and more rings then other QB's who are already in....what do you think?
    [/quote]No question in my mind and Ive always been a QB basher.

He's already more accomplished than a TON of HOF QBs at this point in his career and dont forget, he's JUST entering the prime of his career. We have at least 7 more outstanding seasons with Eazy E behind the helm
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"]Having this argument on Facebook with a couple friends now.

I'm looking at H.O.F. QB's cause they were talking about it on the radio earlier today.....I don't see any possible way Eli doesn't make it into the H.O.F. at this point, it just doesn't seem possible for him to not get in anymore he's already got better statistics and more rings then other QB's who are already in....what do you think?
    [/quote]</P>

He's in.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]
    1st ballot HOF'er no doubt about it. He is just entering his prime and is going to play at least 5 or 6 more years and win another ring or 2. I doubt anyone will ever break his Giants records.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive."

Guess Who wrote this ?

I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???
    [/quote]

Morehead most likely...if I'm guessing.
    [/quote]Big blue and Daven are correct, our resident MH. To know him , is to love him.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

He's in.
    </P>[/quote]Ditto that.

Eli has 7.5 seasonsunder his belt as a starter, and already 2 rings and 2 SB mvps. Has better seasons EVERY year, and never had a losing record. He's also the current NFL iron man. All these things make Eli 1st ballot HOFer
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Eli has 7.5 seasons**under his belt as a starter, and already 2 rings and 2 SB mvps. Has better seasons EVERY year, and never had a losing record. He's also the current NFL iron man. All these things make Eli 1st ballot HOFer[/quote]and the amazing part is his only 7.5 years playing. Barring injury, he has at least another 7.5 yrs to play. I can't even imagine what his stats/accomplishments will be by then.

We are Sooooooo fortunate to have Eli as our QB--We could easily be smack dab in the middle of the best decade ever of New York Giant's Football.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Eli has 7.5 seasons**under his belt as a starter, and already 2 rings and 2 SB mvps. Has better seasons EVERY year, and never had a losing record. He's also the current NFL iron man. All these things make Eli 1st ballot HOFer[/quote]OK, feeling much better today. We signed over six guys and are working hard toward the draft already..Of course, having 2 firsts and 2 seconds helps...lol. I also recieved a cool email from my great aunt in France that helped cheer me up some..You guys have no idea how close i came to being a 49ers fan. My grandmother was a Niners fan and tried hard to convert me...Aunty won out...haha...I think assuming Eli's career path continues on course, it would be safe to say he is HOF bound..Even if he doesnt win another SB.....Two things none of you mentioned this year- How greatly improved your special teams were...and how Eli was patient with your young recievers and how he developed with them...Everybody wanted to fire everybody instead....

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"]Two things none of you mentioned this year- How greatly improved your special teams were...and how Eli was patient with your young recievers and how he developed with them...Everybody wanted to fire everybody instead....[/quote]

I don't think our Special Teams was good at all this "year" it was good in the playoffs the last few games when we needed it to be....but All year long I was worried about Muffs and Tynes missing kicks....Weatherford is pretty solid though...thank goodness I couldn't take another year of Dodge, everyone is shocked about Cruz...but I was pretty good with our receiving corps going into this year, I thought losing smith was bad but I didn't care at all about Boss leaving...once Cruz stepped up I knew we were solid...Manningham and Nicks were both pretty impressive last year...all those ints and incomplete passes that made Eli look bad this year...I knew that they would stop happening once these young guys had a couple years under them...it's nice how Nicks and Manningham decided to progress the same year and how Cruz came on like lightning at the same time.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="JPizzack"]Eli has 7.5 seasonsunder his belt as a starter, and already 2 rings and 2 SB mvps. Has better seasons EVERY year, and never had a losing record. He's also the current NFL iron man. All these things make Eli 1st ballot HOFer[/quote]OK, feeling much better today. We signed over six guys and are working hard toward the draft already..Of course, having 2 firsts and 2 seconds helps...lol. I also recieved a cool email from my great aunt in France that helped cheer me up some..You guys have no idea how close i came to being a 49ers fan. My grandmother was a Niners fan and tried hard to convert me...Aunty won out...haha...I think assuming Eli's career path continues on course, it would be safe to say he is HOF bound..Even if he doesnt win another SB.....Two things none of you mentioned this year- How greatly improved your special teams were...and how Eli was patient with your young recievers and how he developed with them...Everybody wanted to fire everybody instead....[/quote]</P>

The only part of our special teams that was good was Tynes and Weatherford. And actually Tynes had a less than his average year in terms of misses. We did give up some blocks though I think so that doesnt help him really.

Our return game and coverage has struggled for a long time now. Jerrnigan's return in the 2nd half was literally our best return of the year.
    the deck dealt us a good hand in the NFCC game with how we were able to force turnovers on ST. That has never happened to us. So the timeliness of it was beyond incredible to witness.

Improved ST? sure....good ST? ehhhh not quite yet, but maybe in the near future.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread