+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So I went to the Parade yesterday and while it was amazing and I LOVE seeing a SEA of blue as far as you can see, we didnt get to see the city hall celebration.

I got to our spot on Worth & Lafayette at about 9am, it didnt get crowded til about 10ish, and by 1030 you couldnt move. We were right up on the barricade so I got to see everyone up close and I coulda sworn I saw Tynes put on a marching band hat and play the drums, my buddy has a great pic of it. When the parade was coming to a close I started to make my way towards city hall but EVERY intersection was closed and you couldnt get within 1 block of city hall, you couldnt even HEAR the ceremony.

In 07 we were able to make our way over to Pace university and get REALLY close to the ceremony, the cops had foot traffic flowing and everyone was able to see the 'STOMP THEM OUT' ceremony. This year we were getting herded like cattle into dead ends at every turn, NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly was waaaaaaaay too overbearing this time.

I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world, but I was pissed bout the city hall thing

and WTF, why were there no trains running to the stadium so us people that took public transportation could attend both, we had MORE than enough time to get from city hall to penn to the stadium

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

all the engineers call in sick.maybe nobody to drive the trains....lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]I am not too savey when it comes to looking up stats, nor do i care for most of them..But, i would be willing to bet that opposing teams average field position was alot less this year...Lengthening the field is huge.......[/quote]The combination of Weatherford and Devin Thomas was a blessing for us this season
    [/quote]Hey Kase, whats up? Havnt seen you in a while...I bet your excited about the Rangers this year...I was at the Garden when they played the B's a while back....There is a good chance we could see each other in the play offs...[/quote]Great to hear from ya man, its been a while!!!

Im super excited bout my Broadway Blueshirts this year, me and a few of my buddies are going to the Garden on March 2nd (I think) for the game vs Bahstan.

Tough game on Sunday, you're a gracious opponent and Im sure the Pats will be back soon, hows the SB hangover going down up in Chowdah Land??
    [/quote]Coping..Had a couple Cowboys fans over and they were calling for Romos head..I must have heard Matt Flynn a hundred times...lol..

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    Does the name Devin Thomas ring a bell??

He was our ST ace this season, making plays nearly every ST down with blocked kicks/punts being the 1st one to lay a hit after the kick, and almost always making a tremendous play by downing the ball immediatley

[/quote]</P>

yea kase youre right about Thomas, but...we still gave up alot of ground on ST. 1 guy making plays isnt enough.

I feel like every season our ST (coverage and returning specifically) are extremely underwhelming.
    We havent scored on a return since 2007 lol...and there are teams who do it multiple times a year. THOSE *******S!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive." Guess Who wrote this ? I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???
    [/quote]

Morehead most likely...if I'm guessing.
    [/quote]Big blue and Daven are correct, our resident MH. To know him , is to love him.[/quote]</P>

I needed that laugh today.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hello sir. Glad to see you are a little happier today. From a friend to a friend I am sorry for your loss. I do feel bad because we all know how we would feel if the shoe were on the other foot. You're the man!
    [/quote]Thanks man..I was actually kind of glad for you guys..I can remember years ago saying to myself- Man i just want the Pats to make it to the SB and at least play well..Then we played the Bears and got spanked a few years later....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    Does the name Devin Thomas ring a bell??

He was our ST ace this season, making plays nearly every ST down with blocked kicks/punts being the 1st one to lay a hit after the kick, and almost always making a tremendous play by downing the ball immediatley

[/quote]</p>

yea kase youre right about Thomas, but...we still gave up alot of ground on ST. 1 guy making plays isnt enough.

I feel like every season our ST (coverage and returning specifically) are extremely underwhelming.
    We havent scored on a return since 2007 lol...and there are teams who do it multiple times a year. THOSE *******S!!!</p>[/quote]Yea our returns are still garbage. If we return a kickoff past the 20 its a great play for us, and thats TERRIBLE!!!!

I dont know if its who we have on coverage, but no matter who we put back there they can never perform, I just dont get it
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

It is Matts fault

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    I coulda sworn I saw Tynes put on a marching band hat and play the drums, my buddy has a great pic of it.
    [/quote]</P>

LT and I were watching it at the Diner, and it was Weatherford. Because RIGHT after taking that crazy marching band hat, he got his helmet back (one that was signed by the whole team in silver marker), and I knew it was Weatherford from the #5 on his helmet, and because i could pick that giant nose out of a line up!! lol
    It was hilarious regardless!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive." Guess Who wrote this ? I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???
    [/quote]

Morehead most likely...if I'm guessing.
    [/quote]Big blue and Daven are correct, our resident MH. To know him , is to love him.[/quote]</p>

I needed that laugh today.</p>[/quote]
    Can you believe he even questioned himself?

I knew the second I saw it. Only 1 person thinks more highly of yourself than you and that's you.

+ Reply to Thread