+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

had no idea it was this bad....</P>

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...-hard-patriots</P>

the pats are getting ripped up BAD in boston.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI&amp;feature=player_embedded">< span id="eow-title" class="long-title" dir="ltr" title="Giants Parade FAIL. What Giants player do you want to see? ... SANCHEZZZZZZZZZ!"><font size="3">Giants Parade FAIL. What Giants player do you want to see? ... SANCHEZZZZZZZZZ!
    </font></span></a></h1>

</p>

NO ****ING WAY!!! Dumb blonde lol
    </p>

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Hello sir. Glad to see you are a little happier today. From a friend to a friend I am sorry for your loss. I do feel bad because we all know how we would feel if the shoe were on the other foot. You're the man!
    [/quote]Thanks man..I was actually kind of glad for you guys..I can remember years ago saying to myself- Man i just want the Pats to make it to the SB and at least play well..Then we played the Bears and got spanked a few years later....[/quote]
    and then...

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

the pats are getting ripped up BAD in boston.</P>[/quote] had we lost this board would be nuts the media would be looking for blood .. idk man is what it is I guess...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]"We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive." Guess Who wrote this ? I was reading this thread backwards when I saw this and I thought...who the hell would write this? One person did come to my mind...and I was like nahhhh. I was surprised, but I had it right. lmao.[/quote]Eli Manning???
    [/quote]

Morehead most likely...if I'm guessing.
    [/quote]Big blue and Daven are correct, our resident MH. To know him , is to love him.[/quote]</P>

I needed that laugh today.</P>

[/quote]
    Can you believe he even questioned himself?

I knew the second I saw it. Only 1 person thinks more highly of yourself than you and that's you.
    [/quote]</P>

Did Matt tell you that I got carded last week at Chili's?</P>

I still got it.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

the pats are getting ripped up BAD in boston.</P>[/quote] had we lost this board would be nuts the media would be looking for blood .. idk man is what it is I guess...**[/quote]

fans are one thing....but sportswriters? beat writers? wow.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

the pats are getting ripped up BAD in boston.</P>[/quote] had we lost this board would be nuts the media would be looking for blood .. idk man is what it is I guess...[/quote] fans are one thing....but sportswriters? beat writers? wow.[/quote] well definitely something wrong with the mindset....**** it.. we won they lost...

[quote user="JPizzack"]

the pats are getting ripped up BAD in boston.</P>[/quote]I dont even know who these guys are. These are not the true Pats beat writers. "Epic Fail"?? I think this year was Coach B's best year ever..Even better than going 11-6 in 2008 without Brady..To take one of the worst defenses in the history of the game to probably a couple plays from winning a SB? That last hail mary play where Hernandez tipped the ball toward Gronk was practiced 111 times. The guy is the Rainman of coaches....lol.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    I coulda sworn I saw Tynes put on a marching band hat and play the drums, my buddy has a great pic of it.
    [/quote]</p>

LT and I were watching it at the Diner, and it was Weatherford. Because RIGHT after taking that crazy marching band hat, he got his helmet back (one that was signed by the whole team in silver marker), and I knew it was Weatherford from the #5 on his helmet, and because i could pick that giant nose out of a line up!! lol
    It was hilarious regardless!!</p>[/quote] Im pretty sure thats Tynes

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

wonder if they both did it? lol</P>

i cant see that picture at work anyway, but....they interviewed him on tv, and when he was wearing the giants helmet, it was definitely weatherford. I COULD BE WRONG! WHO KNOWS!!</P>

or as Sir Charles would say, "I could be wrong.....but I doubt it..."</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread