+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, Steve Weatherford is on NFL 32 right now and sounds TRASHED!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sure after not sleeping for 3 days, any amount of alcohol would get you trashed!! lmao!</p>[/quote]Good for him, I'd be kicking back and celebrating for the entire week. I read in paper a bunch of players (@14) were out partying Tues night. Eli, webby, greg jones or Jacquan and another were out for dinner with Tisch. Alot of the guy's go to the Pourhouse in the meatpacking district.[/quote]The Pourhouse?!?!?!

You mean one of my favorite bars in the city from back in the day on 3rd ave & 11th st?!?!?!? Thats not really a bar that people with money go to, LOL
    [/quote]New avatar is awesome. Yes , the pourhouse, it was written about twice in the past week before and after SB. You should go and check out our boy's.[/quote]http://eastvillage.thelocal.nytimes....the-pourhouse/

Of course the party didn’t stop after yesterday’s ticker tape parade. The Post reports
    that the New York Giants Super Bowl victory celebration continued into
    the night, with Justin Tuck, Mario Manningham and other G-Men taking a
    party bus to the Village Pourhouse and then heading to SideBar at Union
    Square.
    </p>

The area around the Village Pourhouse was flooded with carousers
    after the big game on Sunday, as the above YouTube video shows. Other
    videos show hooting and hollering at the 13th Step and outside of Croxley Ales.
    </p>

</p>

Im so angry Im gonna be nauseous!!!!!
    </p>

Those are the bars I used to go to all the time back in the day..... ARGH!!!
    </p>
    [/quote]Yep--print out a pic of Justin doing the bow after he steamrolled Brady and bring it with you for an autograph.

Boomer and Carton were doing the Flavor Flav stick the other day: " Yeahh BOYYYYYYYYYY!" The whole set got into it, hilarious.

Anyone hear Sound FX from Super Bowl 46 Wednesday night on nfl network?

It's going to be on again Saturday at 8pm.

Everybody including the refs were miked up. Very cool. After Welker missed that catch at the end, refs said to each other..." That could be the game"

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</P>

[/quote]</P>

No I'm definitely not being harsh. I appreciate what he did with the little time he did play here. but he's been hurt EVERY year for the last 3 years. You mistake my moving on for some sort of hostility towards him...and that's not the case. I like Hixon, but I dont think his services are needed any longer. we are essentially spending money on a guy every year who we cant use, so...
    Like i said; at league minimum, I'd definitely keep him. It's low risk, high reward when you put it that way....but anything other than that, and youre throwing money away potentially. what exactly would you be paying him for? you cant even pay him for past performance anymore.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon.* He could still be a great return man for us.* And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team.* Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</P>[/quote]I know what you mean mh and there is a degree of loyalty that should be paid to an injured player who came up big for the team. Problem is it's all about $ and cents and in the end, that's what decisions are based on. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin.

OR you could think about it this way...

Steve Smith was offered a lower contract than he would have deserved had he not gottn injured, and Giants didn't negotiate with him after that really. And that was only missing HALF a season!

Hixon has played2 games since the 09 season. Why would you expect the Giants to pay him to stay?(at anything less than minimum that is)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Check out the marketing AMC did for walking dead. i must say, it's pretty awesome</P>

http://i.imgur.com/QFpSR.jpg</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

you see the new gatorade ad?? I LOVE IT!!
    </P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

NY Giants star running back Ahmad Bradshaw has apparently developed an extra-special relationship with former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick ... TMZ has learned ... but the Staten Island Dump insists they're NOT officially dating.

Angelina
    was at Saddle Ranch in L.A. yesterday ... when we asked point blank if
    they were together ... and we were met with an uncomfortable silence ...
    followed by, "I'm not dating him ... like, no."

Pivarnick explained, "We've hung out together ... we're really close, he's a cool dude."

"I think he's a hot black ... I'm not gonna deny that. I would be lying if I told you he wasn't hot."

Angelina recently posted a photo of the two lookin' all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago -- they look platonic to you?

+ Reply to Thread