+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</P>

[/quote]I know what you mean mh and there is a degree of loyalty that should be paid to an injured player who came up big for the team. Problem is it's all about $ and cents and in the end, that's what decisions are based on. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin.[/quote]

theres no loyalty in this game/biz

if there is, its usually with the player to team not team to player
    [/quote]</P>

so do you think im being harsh, or realistic?? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</P>

[/quote]I know what you mean mh and there is a degree of loyalty that should be paid to an injured player who came up big for the team. Problem is it's all about $ and cents and in the end, that's what decisions are based on. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no problem assessing his future impact on the team and wanting our FO to make the tough choices about Hixon. But your "I'm sick of waiting for him...." seemed a tad unappreciative.</P>

I admit I could be wrong on this.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Now I understand TC's agreeing to allow Flavor on his parade float---tom was afraid to deny him.

Apparently, field credentials to this Super Bowl were easier to obtain than a junior high school hall pass. As seen on NFL Network’s postgame, among those hugging Tom Coughlin was rapper Flavor Flav. As blogger/watchdog Bob (Bob’s Blitz) Mantz notes, Flav’s criminal record includes:
    Robbery, burglary, domestic assault, attempted murder, illegal gun possession, crack possession, a pile of illegal driving convictions and two stays in prison.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_...#ixzz1m0RRMa00

Boston Red Sox third baseman Kevin Youkilis is engaged to marry the sister of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, according to a Red Sox team source.

"Don't smoke crack"</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no problem assessing his future impact on the team and wanting our FO to make the tough choices about Hixon. But your "I'm sick of waiting for him...." seemed a tad unappreciative.</P>

I admit I could be wrong on this.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i get what youre saying....i understand. But me saying im tired of waiting, its just me being realistic.
    Imagine all the 1st round draft busts you see in sports, we've had them too....and we didnt even draft hixon, we just thought we found a diamond in the rough, and he performed for a bit, but...there are alot of decent players who cant stay healthy, and he could be one of them. it's too bad.
    If we do end up losing Manningham, Idothinkthere's a possibiliy we could keep Hixon if he's healthy enough to play. Shoot...I hope he is! But yea, it's a tough decision to make....just uhh...not that difficult. This is NY, and sadly, "what have you done for me lately?" is a trend in big cities</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Flava Flav is 2 brain cells above of being legitimately ******ed....

I hate how as soon as lame celebrities leave the spotlight....someone drags them back in. DAMN YOU TC!!!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</p>

Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</p>

[/quote]</p>

so do you think im being harsh, or realistic?? lol</p>[/quote]

I don't get what ur saying. Hes not going to get a deal by any way necessary. If he does it will be at vet min about. I have no problem taking a flyer on a guy like Hixon for that. Especially when he not only is a decent return guy and pretty good on kick coverage as well

i mean if he is healthy, hes a good asset to have. Eli is comfortable, he can return, he can play ST
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</p>

Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</p>

[/quote]</p>

so do you think im being harsh, or realistic?? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no problem assessing his future impact on the team and wanting our FO to make the tough choices about Hixon. But your "I'm sick of waiting for him...." seemed a tad unappreciative.</p>

I admit I could be wrong on this.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i get what youre saying....i understand. But me saying im tired of waiting, its just me being realistic.
    Imagine all the 1st round draft busts you see in sports, we've had them too....and we didnt even draft hixon, we just thought we found a diamond in the rough, and he performed for a bit, but...there are alot of decent players who cant stay healthy, and he could be one of them. it's too bad.
    If we do end up losing Manningham, Idothinkthere's a possibiliy we could keep Hixon if he's healthy enough to play. Shoot...I hope he is! But yea, it's a tough decision to make....just uhh...not that difficult. This is NY, and sadly, "what have you done for me lately?" is a trend in big cities</p>[/quote]

i don't get what u were waiting for?

I think thats where i'm losing you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]Flava Flav is 2 brain cells above of being legitimately ******ed....

I hate how as soon as lame celebrities leave the spotlight....someone drags them back in. DAMN YOU TC!!!! lol[/quote]While I was looking for a good teeth pic of that guy...I saw all the wives he has had. That loser did not do too bad for himself.

+ Reply to Thread