+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

yeeeeeeupppp, stilll superbowl champions.

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</P>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</p>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Tore up his knee making a great play for our team. Don't you think you're being a tad harsh?</p>

[/quote]I know what you mean mh and there is a degree of loyalty that should be paid to an injured player who came up big for the team. Problem is it's all about $ and cents and in the end, that's what decisions are based on. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin.[/quote]

theres no loyalty in this game/biz

if there is, its usually with the player to team not team to player
    [/quote]</p>

so do you think im being harsh, or realistic?? lol</p>[/quote]

I don't get what ur saying. Hes not going to get a deal by any way necessary. If he does it will be at vet min about. I have no problem taking a flyer on a guy like Hixon for that. Especially when he not only is a decent return guy and pretty good on kick coverage as well

i mean if he is healthy, hes a good asset to have. Eli is comfortable, he can return, he can play ST
    [/quote]and he is a solid back up wr. youre being way to hard on him pizzle.

but i do have some concern he miight of lost a step. hes had 2 acl injuries, no?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</p>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>[/quote]Its ok, Caesar Augustus has returned from his vaca.

I bought a bunch of superbowl, cruz, ELIte shirts and wore them in fl, must of got over 30 complements and people that just wanted to talk about the game. lots of giants love down there.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]Its ok, Caesar Augustus has returned from his vaca.

I bought a bunch of superbowl, cruz, ELIte shirts and wore them in fl, must of got over 30 complements and people that just wanted to talk about the game. lots of giants love down there.
    [/quote]</P>

lolts of NY transplants in FL
    what kind of shirts did you get??!
    I bought the CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ shirt a few weeks ago when Modells came out with it. I havent bought a superbowl one yet, cuz right now the prices are inflated.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I bought the CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ shirt a few weeks ago when Modells came out with it. I havent bought a superbowl one yet, cuz right now the prices are inflated.</p>[/quote]I bought the blue superbowl shirts with everyones name on the back. Im not crazy about the white superbowl champions shirt they were wearing after the game. I bought a siiick Elite shirt with the lombardi on it (my favorite) and the cruz salsa shirt. oh and a nice blue one, 4 time superbowl champions with each year superbowl symbol next to it and the final scores.

I wanted to wait until prices dropped too, but i walked into modells and couldnt resist.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I bought the CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ shirt a few weeks ago when Modells came out with it. I havent bought a superbowl one yet, cuz right now the prices are inflated.</P>

[/quote]I bought the blue superbowl shirts with everyones name on the back. Im not crazy about the white superbowl champions shirt they were wearing after the game. I bought a siiick Elite shirt with the lombardi on it (my favorite) and the cruz salsa shirt. oh and a nice blue one, 4 time superbowl champions with each year superbowl symbol next to it and the final scores.

I wanted to wait until prices dropped too, but i walked into modells and couldnt resist.
    [/quote]</P>

haha yea i hear ya. yea the salsa shirt is awesome. i got alot of compliments on that one.
    did you happen to see Ham and Cruz at the grammy's last night? Cruz acted like he didn't know they were going to ask him to salsa....either it was bad acting and planned, or he's just stupid to think nobody would say anything lol.
    Oh, and Manningham....thank god he's a football player. Cuz that man is about as dumb as they come, poor *******. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Did anyone see espn sports science with the eli to manningham play?? I cant find it on youtube but it said if elis throw was the width of a dime to either the left or right, manningham wouldnt of caught it. Also said thatthe way manningham caught the ball, if his finger tips made initial contact a centimeter higher, he would of dropped it. it was pretty cool stuff.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I bought the CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ shirt a few weeks ago when Modells came out with it. I havent bought a superbowl one yet, cuz right now the prices are inflated.</p>[/quote]I bought the blue superbowl shirts with everyones name on the back. Im not crazy about the white superbowl champions shirt they were wearing after the game. I bought a siiick Elite shirt with the lombardi on it (my favorite) and the cruz salsa shirt. oh and a nice blue one, 4 time superbowl champions with each year superbowl symbol next to it and the final scores.

[/quote]Welcome Back, How was vacay? The eli shirt with the Lombardi you got is the MVP one? That's my favorite, I could not find it in xxl. The 4x sb shirt sounds sweeeeeet. I only got 1 sb shirt so far--pic of pats and nyg helmet, black shirt very nice. Oh and I got one inthe parking lot of the stadium last tues for 10 bucks. There are new designs being released constantly. I'm waiting a few weeks before next purchase. The Eli MVP is on my priority list right now.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]I bought the blue superbowl shirts with everyones name on the back. Im not crazy about the white superbowl champions shirt they were wearing after the game. I bought a siiick Elite shirt with the lombardi on it (my favorite) and the cruz salsa shirt. oh and a nice blue one, 4 time superbowl champions with each year superbowl symbol next to it and the final scores.

[/quote]</P>

haha yea i hear ya. yea the salsa shirt is awesome. i got alot of compliments on that one.
    did you happen to see Ham and Cruz at the grammy's last night? Cruz acted like he didn't know they were going to ask him to salsa....either it was bad acting and planned, or he's just stupid to think nobody would say anything lol.
    Oh, and Manningham....thank god he's a football player. Cuz that man is about as dumb as they come, poor *******. lol</P>[/quote]I tuned in just in time for cruz and mario. After Cruz did a brief salsa, Mario say's "ok let's leave that for the field" lmao.

+ Reply to Thread