+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

This is that lady who shows up to all the Giants appearances in the white cadillac with Giant's newspaper articles stuck to the outside of the car.

they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]haha

[quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
    You know you would hit that

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

it's true...in that dress, she totally reminds me of my senior prom. bow chika wow wow!
    lmao....i cant even TYPE that without laughing andfeeling queazy. ugh...gross!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
    [/quote]She showed up back at the Sports Expo in Edison , NJ after NYG won sb 42. That polish wrestler, Ivan Putski was all over that ****, following her around. She was responsive....the two of them= Complete Freak Show.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

it's true...in that dress, she totally reminds me of my senior prom. bow chika wow wow!
    lmao....i cant even TYPE that without laughing and*feeling queazy. ugh...gross!</P>[/quote]Close your eyes real tight and try not to touch anything. lmao.

JP-You were asking about Chad:

GIANTS' CHAD JONES AT 80%, HOPES TO COMPETE IN TRAINING CAMP

"Fans of the New York Giants know the story by now: In late June of 2010, rookie third-round pick, safety Chad Jones of LSU was involved in a single-car accident that nearly cost him his life. His career seemed inevitably cut short after sustaining a massive leg injury, but Big Blue stuck with him and he stuck with rehab, and now he's miraculously nearing a return to football.
    Louisiana States University's Chad Jones (3) nearly intercepts a pass intended for Penn State's Derek Moye (6) during the second quarter of their Capital One Bowl NCAA football game in Orlando, Florida January 1, 2010. REUTERS/Scott Audette (UNITED STATES - Tags: SPORT FOOTBALL)

"I'm ready to head up to New York sometime soon," Jones said. "It could be as soon as April, it could be as late as August to be back with the New York Giants."

Jones, who watched Super Bowl XLVI from the sideline and will receive a championship ring, said he's now at 80% and itching to return to the field.

Barring any unforeseen setbacks, Jones will almost certainly be ready to re-join the Giants when the team travels to the University of Albany for training camp in 2012. He'll be on the field, he'll be practicing and he'll be participating in preseason games. However, a spot on the team is not a certainty and he'll have to earn his way on. But after everything he's already gone through and everything he's already overcome, that will be one of the smaller challenges he'll face.

With Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips and Tyler Sash all guaranteed spots, Jones' competition will come from any free agents/rookies the Giants add to the roster."

http://www.giants101.com/

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</p>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>[/quote]
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

[/quote]Forreal, tell me you wouldnt motorboat the Tisch outta those love moguls
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

+ Reply to Thread