+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</p>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>[/quote]
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

[/quote]When does Spartacus start again?[/quote]already did. the new guy is ok, hes just not andy. and they got a new girl to play naevia(crixus girlfriend) and shes ugly. the original girl was soo good looking. but the plot is nuts, its getting crazy. you can tell they have a lot more money to work with. did you see the prequel season? cause its tying in with that as well. great writers.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Oh man, people outside this thread are IDIOTS!!!!

I feel like half of the posters on here are calling for the restructuring of all 53 players contracts. Just because 1 player did it last season doesnt mean that the other 52 want to do it as well.

If a player doesnt have the best season of his career these clowns are either calling for him to be cut or restructure his contract.... Man TAGF is hard to handle these days, LOL

[/quote]</P>

yea...thats ridiculous.
    everyone wants to keep Ham....but i'm not gonna flip the **** out when we cant resign him and he takes the money. it's deserved as far as im concerned. its a ****ty reality, and it sucks. but its part of the game.
    I just hope ppl dont chastise him for it. he doesnt deserve that.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I forgot tmrw is Valentines day. good thing im single! lollllll</P>

and to all the people i just reminded: youre welcome!! =]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I feel like half of the posters on here are calling for the restructuring of all 53 players contracts. Just because 1 player did it last season doesnt mean that the other 52 want to do it as well.

If a player doesnt have the best season of his career these clowns are either calling for him to be cut or restructure his contract.... Man TAGF is hard to handle these days, LOL

[/quote]</p>

yea...thats ridiculous.
    everyone wants to keep Ham....but i'm not gonna flip the **** out when we cant resign him and he takes the money. it's deserved as far as im concerned. its a ****ty reality, and it sucks. but its part of the game.
    I just hope ppl dont chastise him for it. he doesnt deserve that.</p>[/quote]As long as he doesnt go to Philthy or Dallas im fine with him searching for money elsewhere. The guy has gotta test the market, his stock is probably as high as its gonna get and hopefully he'll see more receptions on a team in the AFC.

This is not the Plax or Steve Smith situation all over, Id compare it more to Kevin Boss'
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I forgot tmrw is Valentines day. good thing im single! lollllll</p>

<u>and to all the people i just reminded</u>: youre welcome!! =]</p>[/quote]hahahahahahaa dammit!!

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    This is not the Plax or Steve Smith situation all over, Id compare it more to Kevin Boss'
    [/quote]</P>

exactly.

I dont buy into the Plax heat personally. We cut him soon after we knew it was going to be a criminal case. I mean, we should have known there would be hesitation from him to return.
    I get why the Giants did it obviously, and I agreed with it. But I also understand why he'd be mad too lol....well, jsut a little bit.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea...thats ridiculous.
    I just hope ppl dont chastise him for it. he doesnt deserve that.</p>[/quote]As long as he doesnt go to Philthy or Dallas im fine with him searching for money elsewhere. The guy has gotta test the market, his stock is probably as high as its gonna get and hopefully he'll see more receptions on a team in the AFC.

[/quote]who are you talking about?

[quote user="Kase-1"]This is not the Plax or Steve Smith situation all over, Id compare it more to Kevin Boss'
    [/quote]
    And boooooooy did we miss him. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....
    I really hope this guy gets his chance to shine, assuming he's 100% of course.

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year. Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?[/quote]</P>

non football injury/Illness I think they pro rate his base salary "but not real sure"...there is a active N-F/I list and a non I would guess he is on the active "not that I know what all that means and the effects it might have ".....he did get a signing bonus 826,000 spread out over the contract roughly206,000 a year which they have to pay him.....</P>

LT your above numbers look like the base salarycontract numbers. Not sure the Giants actually paid him full boat.they may have... You would have to look at last years player cap numbers...****ed if I know where to find that ****..</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[/quote] lol....yeah its been bad for a long while...

+ Reply to Thread