+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....
    I really hope this guy gets his chance to shine, assuming he's 100% of course.

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year. Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?[/quote]</p>

non football injury/Illness I think they pro rate his base salary "but not real sure"...there is a active N-F/I list and a non I would guess he is on the active "not that I know what all that means and the effects it might have ".....he did get a signing bonus 826,000 spread out over the contract roughly206,000 a year which they have to pay him.....</p>

LT your above numbers look like the base salarycontract numbers. Not sure the Giants actually paid him full boat.they may have... You would have to look at last years player cap numbers...****ed if I know where to find that ****..</p>

</p>[/quote]are you going to name any of the pups Lombardi?

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year. Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?[/quote]</P>

non football injury/Illness I think they pro rate his base salary "but not real sure"...there is a active N-F/I list and a non I would guess he is on the active "not that I know what all that means and the effects it might have ".....he did get a signing bonus 826,000 spread out over the contract roughly206,000 a year which they have to pay him.....</P>

LT your above numbers look like the base salarycontract numbers. Not sure the Giants actually paid him full boat.they may have... You would have to look at last years player cap numbers...****ed if I know where to find that ****..</P>

</P>

[/quote]are you going to name any of the pups Lombardi?
    [/quote]</P>

first girl pup ----Tom</P>

first male pup ----Eli</P>

#3girlpup--- first sack...Blackburn</P>

#4girl pup...Osi for his sacks</P>

#5 girl pup---Welker</P>

#6 girl pup--Gronk</P>

lol</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year. Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?[/quote]</P>

non football injury/Illness I think they pro rate his base salary "but not real sure"...there is a active N-F/I list and a non I would guess he is on the active "not that I know what all that means and the effects it might have ".....*he did get a signing bonus 826,000 spread out over the contract roughly*206,000 a year which they have to pay him.....</P>

LT your above numbers look like the base salary*contract numbers. Not sure the Giants actually paid him full boat.they may have... You would have to look at last years player cap numbers...****ed if I know where to find that ****..</P>

*</P>

[/quote]are you going to name any of the pups Lombardi?
    [/quote]</P>

first girl pup ----Tom</P>

first male pup ----Eli</P>

#3*girl*pup*---* first sack*...Blackburn</P>

#4girl pup...Osi for his sacks</P>

#5 girl pup*---Welker</P>

#6 girl pup--Gronk</P>

lol</P>[/quote]Ah, Thank you for the salary info B. Great names on the pups lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I forgot tmrw is Valentines day. good thing im single! lollllll</p>

<u>and to all the people i just reminded</u>: youre welcome!! =]</p>[/quote]hahahahahahaa dammit!!
    [/quote]Proflowers is da bomb. You can program it to send you reminders for special dates. Listen for promo-codes on the radio and get good discounts on the big holidays. With today's technology, there's no excuse to forgetting your girls-or family's day's.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</p>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>[/quote]
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

[/quote]When does Spartacus start again?[/quote]already did. the new guy is ok, hes just not andy. and they got a new girl to play naevia(crixus girlfriend) and shes ugly. the original girl was soo good looking. but the plot is* nuts, its getting crazy. you can tell they have a lot more money to work with. did you see the prequel season? cause its tying in with that as well. great writers.

[/quote]Cool, now with football over, I can catch up on my series and movies. Crixus girl last year was slamming, this is a step down. Watched Real Steel this weekend, Hugh Jackman flick about Robot's competing in fighting. The little guy loved it.

Btw--I was asking about the guitar last year for my daughter. She took lessons, but did not really like it. Her and my son have been taking Piano lessons. My wife plays as well. Both kids are doing great...my 8 year old is getting amazing on the keyboard.

"I did not retire, I graduated.''</p>

"With a degree in Millionaire.''</p>

-- RickyWilliams, who walked away from football last week.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

"I did not retire, I graduated.''</P>

"With a degree in Millionaire.''</P>

-- RickyWilliams, who walked away from football last week.</P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

THAT.IS.AWESOME!!!! lolololololol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Peter King: I think all teams needing a wide receiver in free agency should line up
    for Mario Manningham. I don't see the Giants making anything but a
    cursory effort to sign Manningham, who likely will get at least $7
    million a year somewhere. He believes he can play to a star level in the
    league and that he hasn't had the chance.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

yanks looking to trade aj to pirates

I made this for my special lady for valentines day: </P>

http://i.imgur.com/rafy8.jpg</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread