+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol, i wanted to tell you guys about the best "rejection" ive gotten from a girl. I mean it's not THAT good, but it's a decent story i suppose.

So, I been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Bad head cold, really congested, and an awful cough I havent been able to get rid of. Most of the head cold went away, but this cough...ugh...and my ears always feel pressure, and feel clogged kinda. I hate going to the doctor, but i was getting frustrated and called to schedule an appt.
    They asked if it was ok to meet with the physicians assistant instead of the doctor, since it was cold related, and i said that would be fine.
    So i go in, the nurse talks to me, asks questions etc...and then says "Rachael will be in shortly to help you out". Rachael? I dont remember a Rachael, but ok.
    I'm like hmm...i wonder if she's cute? lol....and then after i thought that, im like....wait...of course now that i asked myself that, she's going to be a beast, watch...

Enter Rachael....
    And she's really cute! So we're going over my symptoms etc, and she tells me what shes going to prescribe to me and what. I look at her hand....no ring....I'm going for it!!
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?"* "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"
    "So if you're free, maybe you and I can hang out? Take you out for dinner and drinks?"
    she blushes, trying not to smile and says "I don't date patients"
    I said "I'm just asking you to hang out. Do you have a boyfriend or something?"
    she smirks for a quick second, and it gets awkwardly silent...and i start to feel maybe im making her feel uncomfortable. She looks away, back at her screen, and says "dammit....no...i dont..."
    but then she turns around again, and goes "but seriously...I cant see patients, it's not a good idea"
    and i laugh and say "ahhhhh....so youre not saying youre NOT interested!! I see what youre saying! Well, that's fine, I can always come back and ask at a later time. But at $20 a copay, it could get expensive BEFORE we even get to hang out"
    She just laughs at me, gives me my scripts and says youre all set, thank you and have a good day.

I'll ask her every time i see her =P[/quote]</p>

I thought this **** only happens on TV.* Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</p>

Thats wrong on so many levels.</p>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter.* her answer would be the same.* There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this.* At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</p>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am.* I'm sure its coming.</p>[/quote]

Its Valentines day - all single women are fair game....

[/quote]lol-every good looking woman must contend with this type of thing on a regular basis. Granted, for the woman it must get annoying at times, but this is a necessity for the existence of man. Pizz is doing his part for the greater good of the Universe.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol, i wanted to tell you guys about the best "rejection" ive gotten from a girl. I mean it's not THAT good, but it's a decent story i suppose.

So, I been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Bad head cold, really congested, and an awful cough I havent been able to get rid of. Most of the head cold went away, but this cough...ugh...and my ears always feel pressure, and feel clogged kinda. I hate going to the doctor, but i was getting frustrated and called to schedule an appt.
    They asked if it was ok to meet with the physicians assistant instead of the doctor, since it was cold related, and i said that would be fine.
    So i go in, the nurse talks to me, asks questions etc...and then says "Rachael will be in shortly to help you out". Rachael? I dont remember a Rachael, but ok.
    I'm like hmm...i wonder if she's cute? lol....and then after i thought that, im like....wait...of course now that i asked myself that, she's going to be a beast, watch...

Enter Rachael....
    And she's really cute! So we're going over my symptoms etc, and she tells me what shes going to prescribe to me and what. I look at her hand....no ring....I'm going for it!!
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?" "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"
    "So if you're free, maybe you and I can hang out? Take you out for dinner and drinks?"
    she smirks for a quick second, and it gets awkwardly silent...and i start to feel maybe im making her feel uncomfortable. She looks away, back at her screen, and says "dammit....no...i dont..."
    but then she turns around again, and goes "but seriously...I cant see patients, it's not a good idea"
    and i laugh and say "ahhhhh....so youre not saying youre NOT interested!! I see what youre saying! Well, that's fine, I can always come back and ask at a later time. But at $20 a copay, it could get expensive BEFORE we even get to hang out"
    She just laughs at me, gives me my scripts and says youre all set, thank you and have a good day.

I'll ask her every time i see her =P[/quote]</P>

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</P>

Thats wrong on so many levels.</P>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</P>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Spare me. It was a very bad move. She's got a job to do. Now when she sees him again on the patient list she's going to be aprehensive. Uncomfortable in her own workplace. </P>

There is a time and place for everything. That wasn't the time or place.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

MMB I need a BRADSHAW jersey Home blue

get on it []

XL

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What prescrip did she give for the cough?[/quote]</P>

I got some steroid spray for my ear pressure(watch out, im on the juice >.< )
    some sort of pill for the congestion, and nasal drip type thing.
    And codeine syrup to knock me out at night so i dont wake up with coughing fits (thank god cuz i havnt been sleeping). Im gonna make some purple drank with it tonight lol</P>

[/quote]Good, I hope you feel better. If your interested: Antrel Rolle @ Galleria tonite Mario and Ahmad in Scarsdale Thurs. nite[/quote]</P>

wont be around. you goin?</P>[/quote]Going to Scarsdale Thurs. I just cannot endure another cluster**** at the galleria like when Victor Cruz was there.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?" "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</P>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</P>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol-every good looking woman must contend with this type of thing on a regular basis. Granted, for the woman it must get annoying at times, but this is a necessity for the existence of man. Pizz is doing his part for the greater good of the Universe.[/quote]</P>

This is why good looking women wear wedding rings even when they're not married. I'm sure she went shopping for one after this incident.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?"* "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"

I thought this **** only happens on TV.* Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</P>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter.* her answer would be the same.* There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this.* At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</P>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am.* I'm sure its coming.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Spare me.* It was a very bad move.* She's got a job to do.* Now when she sees him again on the patient list she's going to be aprehensive.* Uncomfortable in her own workplace.* </P>

There is a time and place for everything.* That wasn't the time or place.</P>[/quote]You are correct. I would be more concerned that Pizz will not get proper diagnosis, due to her anxiety of him hitting on her again. JP--if you do see her again, I would apologize right out of the gate, let her diagnose you, and then ask her out again. =p=

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....

I thought this **** only happens on TV.* Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</P>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter.* her answer would be the same.* There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this.* At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</P>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am.* I'm sure its coming.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol-every good looking woman must contend with this type of thing on a regular basis. Granted, for the woman it must get annoying at times, but this is a necessity for the existence of man. Pizz is doing his part for the greater good of the Universe.[/quote]</P>

This is why good looking women wear wedding rings even when they're not married.* I'm sure she went shopping for one after this incident.</P>[/quote]Oh, how getting hit on tries me...I wear my ring for that reason also...but it just does not stop those aggressive woman....I feel like a piece of meat, it's horrible.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</p>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</p>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Spare me. It was a very bad move. She's got a job to do. Now when she sees him again on the patient list she's going to be aprehensive. Uncomfortable in her own workplace. </p>

There is a time and place for everything. That wasn't the time or place.</p>[/quote]

she did her job - they were wrapping things up... he did it at the end. Had he done it before the examination, i might of agreed about the timing.

Women are fair game at all times if they are willing.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</p>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</p>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol-every good looking woman must contend with this type of thing on a regular basis. Granted, for the woman it must get annoying at times, but this is a necessity for the existence of man. Pizz is doing his part for the greater good of the Universe.[/quote]</p>

This is why good looking women wear wedding rings even when they're not married. I'm sure she went shopping for one after this incident.</p>[/quote]

talk about things that only happens in movies...

i've never known a chick to fake a wedding ring, only guys lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enter Rachael....

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Spare me. It was a very bad move. She's got a job to do. Now when she sees him again on the patient list she's going to be aprehensive. Uncomfortable in her own workplace. </P>

There is a time and place for everything. That wasn't the time or place.</P>

[/quote]You are correct. I would be more concerned that Pizz will not get proper diagnosis, due to her anxiety of him hitting on her again. JP--if you do see her again, I would apologize right out of the gate, let her diagnose you, and then ask her out again. =p=[/quote]</P>

Thats what I was going to say. He should send her a message to apologize. He should say that there IS a time and place for everything and he was inappropriate. And promise that it will never happen again.</P>

Actually, thats probably his only shot to go out with her. At least she might think he's not like every other dope that has no appreciation for social grace.</P>

+ Reply to Thread