+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Oh, how getting hit on tries me...I wear my ring for that reason also...but it just does not stop those aggressive woman....I feel like a piece of meat, it's horrible.[/quote]Simply put, chicks dig the 'stache
    [/quote]

yea but they keep asking him for magic mushrooms and where is his brother Mario is
    [/quote]hahahaa, chicks may dig it, matter of fact--when leaving a giant game this year, some random girl did tell me how great my mustache was...but Dudes make fun of the stache way more than in the day ![/quote]Guys who make fun are just jealous that they dont have the manliness to grow a 'stache
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

MH, the Great One once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    I'm a single guy, 28 years old....I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]

I live by that quote!!!!

He wasnt my favorite player, but 'The Great One' had one of the best quotes in the history of speaking, LOL
    [/quote]

u could misread what pizz said easily and think he called MH: "THE GREAT ONE"

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

MH, the Great One once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    I'm a single guy, 28 years old....I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]

I live by that quote!!!!

He wasnt my favorite player, but 'The Great One' had one of the best quotes in the history of speaking, LOL
    [/quote]

u could misread what pizz said easily and think he called MH: "THE GREAT ONE"

[/quote]</P>

yea but let's be honest....why would I ever say that? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"].I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]
    If MH can do it you can to....well probably not. He is genetically enhanced.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol, i wanted to tell you guys about the best "rejection" ive gotten from a girl. I mean it's not THAT good, but it's a decent story i suppose.

So, I been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Bad head cold, really congested, and an awful cough I havent been able to get rid of. Most of the head cold went away, but this cough...ugh...and my ears always feel pressure, and feel clogged kinda. I hate going to the doctor, but i was getting frustrated and called to schedule an appt.
    They asked if it was ok to meet with the physicians assistant instead of the doctor, since it was cold related, and i said that would be fine.
    So i go in, the nurse talks to me, asks questions etc...and then says "Rachael will be in shortly to help you out". Rachael? I dont remember a Rachael, but ok.
    I'm like hmm...i wonder if she's cute? lol....and then after i thought that, im like....wait...of course now that i asked myself that, she's going to be a beast, watch...

Enter Rachael....
    And she's really cute! So we're going over my symptoms etc, and she tells me what shes going to prescribe to me and what. I look at her hand....no ring....I'm going for it!!
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?" "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"
    "So if you're free, maybe you and I can hang out? Take you out for dinner and drinks?"
    she blushes, trying not to smile and says "I don't date patients"
    I said "I'm just asking you to hang out. Do you have a boyfriend or something?"
    she smirks for a quick second, and it gets awkwardly silent...and i start to feel maybe im making her feel uncomfortable. She looks away, back at her screen, and says "dammit....no...i dont..."
    but then she turns around again, and goes "but seriously...I cant see patients, it's not a good idea"
    and i laugh and say "ahhhhh....so youre not saying youre NOT interested!! I see what youre saying! Well, that's fine, I can always come back and ask at a later time. But at $20 a copay, it could get expensive BEFORE we even get to hang out"
    She just laughs at me, gives me my scripts and says youre all set, thank you and have a good day.

I'll ask her every time i see her =P[/quote]</p>

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</p>

Thats wrong on so many levels.</p>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</p>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</p>[/quote]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry, well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol, i wanted to tell you guys about the best "rejection" ive gotten from a girl. I mean it's not THAT good, but it's a decent story i suppose.

So, I been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Bad head cold, really congested, and an awful cough I havent been able to get rid of. Most of the head cold went away, but this cough...ugh...and my ears always feel pressure, and feel clogged kinda. I hate going to the doctor, but i was getting frustrated and called to schedule an appt.
    They asked if it was ok to meet with the physicians assistant instead of the doctor, since it was cold related, and i said that would be fine.
    So i go in, the nurse talks to me, asks questions etc...and then says "Rachael will be in shortly to help you out". Rachael? I dont remember a Rachael, but ok.
    I'm like hmm...i wonder if she's cute? lol....and then after i thought that, im like....wait...of course now that i asked myself that, she's going to be a beast, watch...

Enter Rachael....
    And she's really cute! So we're going over my symptoms etc, and she tells me what shes going to prescribe to me and what. I look at her hand....no ring....I'm going for it!!
    "Rachael....big plans for vday?" "nope, I work tmrw, and then I'm going to visit my parents"
    "So if you're free, maybe you and I can hang out? Take you out for dinner and drinks?"
    she blushes, trying not to smile and says "I don't date patients"
    I said "I'm just asking you to hang out. Do you have a boyfriend or something?"
    she smirks for a quick second, and it gets awkwardly silent...and i start to feel maybe im making her feel uncomfortable. She looks away, back at her screen, and says "dammit....no...i dont..."
    but then she turns around again, and goes "but seriously...I cant see patients, it's not a good idea"
    and i laugh and say "ahhhhh....so youre not saying youre NOT interested!! I see what youre saying! Well, that's fine, I can always come back and ask at a later time. But at $20 a copay, it could get expensive BEFORE we even get to hang out"
    She just laughs at me, gives me my scripts and says youre all set, thank you and have a good day.

I'll ask her every time i see her =P[/quote]</p>

I thought this **** only happens on TV. Asking your nurse out while she's treating you?</p>

Thats wrong on so many levels.</p>

Pizz...you could be the hottest guy on the planet, and it wouldn't matter. her answer would be the same. There are certain places women should be able to go where they don't have to deal with this. At work, while treating a patient should be one of them.</p>

Go ahead and kill me now and tell me how old and out of touch I am. I'm sure its coming.</p>[/quote]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry, well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.
    [/quote]

yea.. i wasn't a good starting pitcher - i was just a closer

I hated just trying to start a convo. Was the worst part of being single. But once the convo was going, i was all good.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry, well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.
    [/quote]

I hated just trying to start a convo. Was the worst part of being single. But once the convo was going, i was all good.
    [/quote]

lol i hear ya. that's why i recently just started talking to whatever girl i find attractive, or if i liked their personality or whatever. Once you learn that getting turned down doesnt mean anything bad, you can really just talk to people easier.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry, well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

lol i hear ya. that's why i recently just started talking to whatever girl i find attractive, or if i liked their personality or whatever. Once you learn that getting turned down doesnt mean anything bad, you can really just talk to people easier.</p>[/quote]It sounds like Pizz has finally seen the light!!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry, well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

lol i hear ya. that's why i recently just started talking to whatever girl i find attractive, or if i liked their personality or whatever. Once you learn that getting turned down doesnt mean anything bad, you can really just talk to people easier.</P>

[/quote]It sounds like Pizz has finally seen the light!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

but no fat chicks....never fat chicks.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"].I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]
    If MH can do it you can to....well probably not. He is genetically enhanced.
    [/quote]Mh is juicing? Did you see that curb your enthusiasm episode, hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread