+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    yea but all of that was over. He was just waiting on paperwork

[/quote]</p>

yup, pretty much. We had already discussed everything pertaining to my health. And she had already told me what was being prescribed, what each was for, etc...
    And then after she asked me which pharmacy i'd be goign to....thats when i asked.
    our "interaction" was basically over at that point, it was either "thank you, see you later" or "so, big plans for valentines day?"</p>

[/quote]</p>

You don't have to defend it. This is just a difference of opinion. But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.</p>

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</p>[/quote]

i don't think hes defending it...

can't tell if ur serious or davening here

just surprised that u think that it was inappropriate to ask when he did
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

jesus god what did carlos boozer do to his head

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]jesus god what did carlos boozer do to his head
    [/quote]</P>

sweet helmet, bro!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yup, pretty much. We had already discussed everything pertaining to my health. And she had already told me what was being prescribed, what each was for, etc...
    And then after she asked me which pharmacy i'd be goign to....thats when i asked.
    our "interaction" was basically over at that point, it was either "thank you, see you later" or "so, big plans for valentines day?"</p>

[/quote]</p>

You don't have to defend it.* This is just a difference of opinion.* But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.</p>

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</p>[/quote]

i don't think hes defending it...

can't tell if ur serious or davening here

just surprised that u think that it was inappropriate to ask when he did
    [/quote]Our thread has been slow, I also suspect a bit of davening from mh.

I think the premise of that Dr. Appointment would of been much more uncomfortable if I burnt the skin off my jimmy with that stupid hair machine and I asked her out while my meat was in her hand. lmao

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Our thread has been slow, I also suspect a bit of davening from mh. I think the premise of that Dr. Appointment would of been much more uncomfortable if I burnt the skin off my jimmy with that stupid hair machine and I asked her out while my meat was in her hand. lmao[/quote]

why? at that point you would have already gained the end result you were looking for.....
    so what if the way it happened was different!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Our thread has been slow, I also suspect a bit of davening from mh. I think the premise of that Dr. Appointment would of been much more uncomfortable if I burnt the skin off my jimmy with that stupid hair machine and I asked her out while my meat was in her hand. lmao[/quote]

why? at that point you would have already gained the end result you were looking for.....
    so what if the way it happened was different!! lol</P>[/quote]My preferred end result was not having her massage burn ointment onto my johnson, but I know what ya mean--pretty close.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

You don't have to defend it. This is just a difference of opinion. But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.</p>

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, <u>but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</u></p>[/quote]Maybe if it were 1960, but todays women eat that up. As long a pizzle wasnt humping her leg.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

You don't have to defend it.* This is just a difference of opinion.* But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.</p>

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, <u>but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</u></p>[/quote]Maybe if it were 1960, but todays women eat that up. As long a pizzle wasnt humping her leg.
    [/quote]Speaking of which, when my dog jumped me from behind the other nite, she caught my bag with her paw, I saw stars.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Maybe if it were 1960, but todays women eat that up. As long a pizzle wasnt humping her leg.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao, that's never quite been my style</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Maybe if it were 1960, but todays women eat that up. As long a pizzle wasnt humping her leg.
    [/quote]</p>

lmao, that's never quite been my style</p>[/quote]

then you haven't truly lived life

+ Reply to Thread