+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

speaking of the rangers, great game last night. beat the defending champions. king quist had 40 saves and his 7th shut out of the season. 37-13. theyre playing amazing hockey.
    [/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

i want them to win it all so i have more ammo to **** on Philly and Boston fans
    <u>
    its just hockey is gay...
    </u>
    But any advantage of **** talking i can get i'll take
    [/quote]why why why? its a fast paced, hard hitting game. And I dont want to hear about the skates!
    [/quote]

its a boring game - i don't know how to word it any better

its obviously not just me, its always been the bottom of the big 4 sports.
    [/quote]OK, so you think BASEBALL is interesting and HOCKEY is the boring game!?!?!?

Discussion over, Im calling Bellevue Mental Institution and booking you a room ASAP!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

speaking of the rangers, great game last night. beat the defending champions. king quist had 40 saves and his 7th shut out of the season. 37-13. theyre playing amazing hockey.
    [/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]why why why? its a fast paced, hard hitting game. And I dont want to hear about the skates!
    [/quote]

[/quote]OK, so you think BASEBALL is interesting and HOCKEY is the boring game!?!?!?

Discussion over, Im calling Bellevue Mental Institution and booking you a room ASAP!!!
    [/quote]

baseball is more entertaining than hockey.. but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

your going to need alot of rooms there because most of american agrees with me...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>
    baseball is more entertaining than hockey..</u> but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

your going to need alot of rooms there because most of american agrees with me...

[/quote]come on . how can a fast paced game be more boring than baseball? and i love baseball. especially close games in hockey, every shot puts you on the edge of your seat, well me anyway

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>
    baseball is more entertaining than hockey..</u> but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

[/quote]come on . how can a fast paced game be more boring than baseball? and i love baseball. especially close games in hockey, every shot puts you on the edge of your seat, well me anyway
    [/quote]

something has to be fast paced to be more exciting?

you guys are trying to make an arguement thats already lossed.

Then how come Arena Football isn't big?

man on third, 2 outs, bottom of an inning at bat TRUMPS anything in hockey.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>

[/quote]

<u>something has to be fast paced to be more exciting?</u>

<u>
    man on third, 2 outs, bottom of an inning at bat TRUMPS anything in hockey.</u>
    [/quote]yea i would think so. it help the sport to be more exciting at least. arena football isnt big because its a bunch of no names that couldnt make it in the nfl. reminds me of the quote " why have a hamburger when you have prime rib."
    a shoot out is just as exciting if not more, but that just my opinion.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<U>
    </U>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <U>
    baseball is more entertaining than hockey..</U> but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

[/quote]</P>

With every pitch, 1000 decisions are being made. Its the subtle aspects of baseball that makes it a great game.</P>

You youngins drive me friggin nuts!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

baseball is more entertaining than hockey.. but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

[/quote]As said before, you're mentally insane if you think BASEBALL is more entertaining than HOCKEY

Nah I think that baseball is more of a tradition rather than an entertaining game. Its not that people watch baseball cause its thrilling, theyre just so used to watching it for decades.

Hockey is popular with the more rugged and tough individuals rather than the mani/pedi crew that enjoys Jeter, oh I mean baseball
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<u>
    </u>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>

[/quote]</p>

With every pitch, 1000 decisions are being made. Its the subtle aspects of baseball that makes it a great game.</p>

You youngins drive me friggin nuts!</p>[/quote]I understand that, which is why I can actually watch baseball( unlike soooome people around here cough cough myer) its like a chess game. Im just trying to point out that hockey can be just as exciting if not more. just like basketball, i hate it, but last nights knicks game was great to watch. the whole game cause they came back. maybe im just a fan of good competition

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

something has to be fast paced to be more exciting?

man on third, 2 outs, bottom of an inning at bat TRUMPS anything in hockey.
    [/quote]An argument thats already lossed, how so???

Arena football isnt big for the same reason that AHL, AAA Baseball, and Euro-League Baseketball isnt big, the amount of talent just isnt there. Its no question that Football is the biggest sport out there, but now you're reaching

Man on 3rd, 2 outs, bottom of an inning could take AGES for anything to happen..... BOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!! Only time that its remotely interesting is bottom of the 9th, tied score, full count, in the playoffs

Ill take a penalty shot with .01 left on the clock in the 3rd period over ANYTHING in baseball

Baseball is fun to play, but boring as shjt to watch, I wont even try to reason with you cause you're such a blindfolded HATER, at least Im objective with baseball you just blindly hate puck

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

<U>
    </U>
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <U>
    baseball is more entertaining than hockey..</U> but i've always maintained that basbeall is pretty boring

[/quote]</P>

With every pitch, 1000 decisions are being made. Its the subtle aspects of baseball that makes it a great game.</P>

You youngins drive me friggin nuts!</P>

[/quote]I understand that, which is why I can actually watch baseball( unlike soooome people around here cough cough myer) its like a chess game. Im just trying to point out that hockey can be just as exciting if not more. just like basketball, i hate it, but last nights knicks game was great to watch. the whole game cause they came back. maybe im just a fan of good competition
    [/quote]</P>

Hockey is great to watch live but not on TV. Its a bit better since HD came around. Baseball is getting a tad tedious only because these friggin pre madonna pitchers have to walk around the mound between every pitch AND the umpires won't call strikes.</P>

If they could get the games back under 3 hours it would improve things tremendously.</P>

Regardless, the love affair between the Boston Red Sox and their fans is more powerful than any flaws in the way the game is currently played.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread