+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]how do you know more ranger fans dont live near the city. maybe more live upstate.
    after the rangers won we spray painted a rink on our street and over 20 kids would play everyday after school for the next 3 -4 years. cant say the same thing after the yanks won in 96
    [/quote]</P>

I'm live upstate (at least by city dweller/borough standards), and as a Giants fan, and Yankee, i've gone to parades, stadiums, etc...so is that your argument? ppl dont go?
    ehh...it's poor argument anyway, so i dont know what it has to do with anything. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]awful example, i know you were just trying to be funny.[/quote]
    I wasn't trying. IT HAPPENED

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]sooo because more people showed up at a parade, it trumped 94? give me a break.
    [/quote]</p>

uhh...yes...obviously...because it was more important to many many more people.</p>

sure, 94 was more important to ranger fans....but there are less ranger fans....because hockey is less popular. wasnt that the point of this all??
    how are you denying what matt said if those statistics are true? lol</p>[/quote]how do you know more ranger fans dont live near the city. maybe more live upstate.
    after the rangers won we spray painted a rink on our street and over 20 kids would play everyday after school for the next 3 -4 years. cant say the same thing after the yanks won in 96
    [/quote]

lol yes, ur right, nobody spray painted a rink in honor of the yankees winning it all - u got me there

Define what u mean by crazyness that the rnagers in 94 brought...

[/quote]

btw, its pretty funny that u scoffed at the fact that 3.5 million people going to a parade but think that the 20 kids on ur block that played hockey tells the story...

[/quote]maybe hockey fans thinks parades are gay. except kase. he loves his parades.
    [/quote]I love Giants, Rangers, Yankees, and St Patricks Day Parades

....We all know the 1 parade that Matt attends

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]Hey Lando after all this, I think your care package will be all Rangers stuff, you have lost the privlidge to get the Giants care package
    [/quote]
    NOT nice

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey Lando after all this, I think your care package will be all Rangers stuff, you have lost the privlidge to get the Giants care package
    [/quote]
    NOT nice
    [/quote]Nicer than what I was telling you on FB last nite when I was hammered, LOL

Waterproof Envelope filled with diharrea, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]how do you know more ranger fans dont live near the city. maybe more live upstate.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm live upstate (at least by city dweller/borough standards), and as a Giants fan, and Yankee, i've gone to parades, stadiums, etc...so is that your argument? ppl dont go?
    ehh...it's poor argument anyway, so i dont know what it has to do with anything. lol</p>[/quote]youre an hour upstate man. lol it takes like 5-6 to get to canada. nys a big state brotha

Matt Meyerbud just picked up this guy in fantasy basketball

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

So if I'm understanding right....football is the #1 sport in the US</p>

And then there's the rest I'll call .." the suck list"...... for me baseball tops the list as the most boring game they ever put on a TV screen...a level of boring I can't even explain...baseball is fun to play andthatsit....I'd give a tie to the other two"hockey andb-ball"for their televisedsuckness...</p>

All that being said hockey is great live, as a kid we used to go to a few collage games,loved atmosphere and excitement that the arena brings..I don't get into it on TV at all really...</p>

As for B-Ball I dowatch some ofplayoff games ...but thatsabout it....andI doubt I'd spend a dime to go to a live game....same goes for baseball...</p>

Its Giantsfootball ornothing for me... Watching any other sportsis like I'm forcing myself to do it...My wife watches baseball I find something else to do...</p>

</p>

By the way KaseI loved playing hockey as a kid,...all be itunorganized... we would wait for a localpond to freeze over and play.... good times ...I still like to put on theskates from time to time when the ice is right andhave a look about...I go slooooow tho....</p>

</p>

ps...keep in mindgoing to any progame from where I'm sitting is not that easy or inexpensive ..If I was closer to the actionI could see myselfgoing tohockey game....</p>[/quote]

I heard BIG B was the enforcer....

big b use to throw real punches
    [/quote]
    That's good stuff right there. I would also love to go to a pro hockey game. We have a AAA team here but I have never gone to the arena except to see Kanye and Lupe.

I love that man B

OH YO DEZZY DEZZ!!!!!!

So I went to the Dollar Tree last nite with a few of my boys to check
    out the $1 Super Bowl 46 Programs and we nearly bought the store out of
    em. Call your local Dollar Tree and see if they got em

The closest one to me in Central Islip didnt have em, but we called the
    store in Copaigue and they had a TON of em. Im prolly going back today
    to another store, LOL

Thought my fellow LI Giants fan would like to know the low down

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]speaking of which, im going to Wrestlemania lol
    [/quote]
    I'm concerned you're serious

+ Reply to Thread