[/quote]Sounds a little like my boy MMB, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees are on the verge of completing a trade that would send right-hander A.J. Burnett to Pittsburgh and are expecting to take the proposal to the commissioner's office Friday for approval, sources said.</P>

The Pirates are expected to send a pair of prospects to the Yankees, sources said. </P>

The approval is needed because of the money involved, <U>as<FONT color=#0000ff> the Yankees will eat about $20 million of the $33 million</FONT> still owed Burnett for the last two seasons of his contract, sources said.</U></P>

As a Yankee the past three seasons, Burnett is 34-35 with a 4.79 ERA. He is 121-111 with a 4.10 ERA in 13 seasons with the Yankees, Blue Jays and Marlins. </P>

As soon as the Burnett deal is done, the Yankees will begin the aggressive pursuit of a veteran designated hitter, sources said. </P>

Sources said that there is a good deal of sentiment within the Yankees organization to go after Raul Ibanez -- who wants to play for the team -- to be their designated hitter against right-handers, partly because they believe he can give them some days of outfield play. </P>

Although Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui are also available, they are generally regarded as unplayable defensively, sources said.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>
    </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>OUCH!!!</FONT>
    </P>

[/quote]oohhhh morehead[]
    [/quote]</P>

I give the Yanks 84 wins.</P>

[/quote]</P>

This coming from a guy who wins predictions for the Red Sox last yearlessened by the month. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was on pace for 101 until the collapse. Morehead puts himself out there. All you guys love to knock someone else's predictions but don't has the balls to make one yourself.</P>

[/quote]

care to rephrase?
    [/quote]</P>

No.</P>

[/quote]

stop it old man, u don't even throw real predictions out there - u just daven them for a rise

u let me know the next time u make a bet about Ocho Cinco in the superbowl

[/quote]</P>

So you made a completely rediculous bet that a guy who had like 12 catches all season was going to have a big day in the SB, and that took guts.</P>

My prediction was at least based on some logic. The Sox were ahead of that pace going into September. Yours was completely baseless.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees have agreeds to a trade that would send right-hander A.J. Burnett to Pittsburgh and were awaiting approval from the commissioner's office Friday, sources said.</p>

The
    Pirates will send right-handed reliever Diego Moreno and outfielder
    Exicardo Cayones to New York in return, sources said. Moreno, a
    25-year-old from Venezuela, has split the last two seasons between Class
    A and Double-A minor league teams, while Cayones, who is 20, spent 2011
    in Class A. </p>

The approval of the commissioner's office is needed
    because of the money involved. The Pirates will pay $13 million of the
    $31.1 million remaining on Burnett's contract, sources said. (Burnett is
    on a year-round contract and has already been paid $1.9 million in
    2012.)</p>Sources said that there is a good deal of sentiment within the Yankees organization to go after Raul Ibanez
    -- who wants to play for the team -- to be their designated hitter
    against right-handers, partly because they believe he can give them some
    days of outfield play.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees have agreeds to a trade that would send right-hander A.J. Burnett to Pittsburgh and were awaiting approval from the commissioner's office Friday, sources said.</P>

The Pirates will send right-handed reliever Diego Moreno and outfielder Exicardo Cayones to New York in return, sources said. Moreno, a 25-year-old from Venezuela, has split the last two seasons between Class A and Double-A minor league teams, while Cayones, who is 20, spent 2011 in Class A. </P>

The approval of the commissioner's office is needed because of the money involved. The Pirates will pay $13 million of the $31.1 million remaining on Burnett's contract, sources said. (Burnett is on a year-round contract and has already been paid $1.9 million in 2012.)</P>

Sources said that there is a good deal of sentiment within the Yankees organization to go after Raul Ibanez -- who wants to play for the team -- to be their designated hitter against right-handers, partly because they believe he can give them some days of outfield play.[/quote]</P>

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!</P>

BOOOOO IBANEZ!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]Yes, you ARE the crazy guy, you think that 100% of tickets sold isnt a sellout
    [/quote]

because 100% of the tickets actually weren't sold

its a fictitious number they are basing it off of..

there can only be one max capacity

how is selling 19,000 tickets one night a sellout and then 18,000 tickets another night a sellout too in the same stadium???
    [/quote]BS!!!!

You're acting like you're the one to create these numbers

Max Capacity = 100%
    Over Capacity = 101% and up

[/quote]

explain to me how your sold out if u still have another 1000 tickets u can sell?
    [/quote]I dont know, ask the guy who created the stats

Explain to me how 100% attendance ISNT selling out??? Cause if they had 1000 extra tickets to sell that wouldnt be a 100% sell out
    [/quote]

because its based off of a number which is suppose to be max capacity, but obviously isn't...

hence NOT sold out because at any given night those tickets COULD be sold

you can't have a 10% range of being sold out. Its either sold out or it isn't....

theres no degrees of being sold out.
    [/quote]It obviously would be based off of the max capacity, just cause it doesnt match your stance doesnt mean its not correct numbers or whatever you're arguing

Sold out = more than 99.9%

I dont understand how you're not seeing this
    [/quote]

no, selling out means that you sell every seat in the house

which obviously hasn't been done in these cases
    [/quote]Selling out means selling 100% of the tickets or being at 100% capacity

Which has been done in 12 NHL cities and 6 NBA cities according to last years #'s
    [/quote]

so are u saying that the capicty changes from night to night?
    [/quote]NOPE, thats what you're saying
    [/quote]

no thats what the NUMBERS are saying...

the capacity is the capacity... the capacity listed isn't obviously the true compacity or they wouldn't be able to go over 100%
    [/quote]I dont know they get over 100% but they do, maybe standing room and that kind of stuff, next time I see Commissioner Bettman ill ask him, LOL
    [/quote]

lol so obviously those nights where they even sell out 101%, there are more seats available for purchase - so its not a sell out lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Thank you Pizz. You love me........you really love me!!!.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I do.
    And you love me. And we love the Giants.
    But everything else; you want to live through me vicariously. </P>

[/quote]</P>

The way my life is going lately, I actually might get that desperate.</P>

[/quote]</P>

there there little buddy. it will be ok.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I was at the Chiropractor this morning. I was lying down and she was trying to crack my back. I suddenly thought.."Gee, what would Pizzlestick do right now"</P>

Fortunately. I decided NOT to put my hand in her crotch to see if she would have a positive reaction.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well good...cuz nobody can pull that move off......except maybe Charlie Runkle &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees are on the verge of completing a trade that would send right-hander A.J. Burnett to Pittsburgh and are expecting to take the proposal to the commissioner's office Friday for approval, sources said.</p>

The Pirates are expected to send a pair of prospects to the Yankees, sources said. </p>

The approval is needed because of the money involved, <u>as<font color="#0000ff"> the Yankees will eat about $20 million of the $33 million</font> still owed Burnett for the last two seasons of his contract, sources said.</u></p>

As a Yankee the past three seasons, Burnett is 34-35 with a 4.79 ERA. He is 121-111 with a 4.10 ERA in 13 seasons with the Yankees, Blue Jays and Marlins. </p>

As soon as the Burnett deal is done, the Yankees will begin the aggressive pursuit of a veteran designated hitter, sources said. </p>

Sources said that there is a good deal of sentiment within the Yankees organization to go after Raul Ibanez -- who wants to play for the team -- to be their designated hitter against right-handers, partly because they believe he can give them some days of outfield play. </p>

Although Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui are also available, they are generally regarded as unplayable defensively, sources said.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">
    </font></p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">OUCH!!!</font>
    </p>

[/quote]oohhhh morehead[]
    [/quote]</p>

I give the Yanks 84 wins.</p>

[/quote]</p>

This coming from a guy who wins predictions for the Red Sox last yearlessened by the month. </p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I was on pace for 101 until the collapse. Morehead puts himself out there. All you guys love to knock someone else's predictions but don't has the balls to make one yourself.</p>

[/quote]

care to rephrase?
    [/quote]</p>

No.</p>

[/quote]

stop it old man, u don't even throw real predictions out there - u just daven them for a rise

u let me know the next time u make a bet about Ocho Cinco in the superbowl

[/quote]</p>

So you made a completely rediculous bet that a guy who had like 12 catches all season was going to have a big day in the SB, and that took guts.</p>

My prediction was at least based on some logic. The Sox were ahead of that pace going into September. Yours was completely baseless.</p>[/quote]

actually my theory was based on the deep balls the Pats were trying against the Ravens, cuz they took alot of shots, in whichi Ocho was at his fathers funeral so he didn't play.

Coupled with the fact that Gronk was hurt - figured they would try to spread the field.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees have agreeds to a trade that would send right-hander A.J. Burnett to Pittsburgh and were awaiting approval from the commissioner's office Friday, sources said.</p>

The
    Pirates will send right-handed reliever Diego Moreno and outfielder
    Exicardo Cayones to New York in return, sources said. Moreno, a
    25-year-old from Venezuela, has split the last two seasons between Class
    A and Double-A minor league teams, while Cayones, who is 20, spent 2011
    in Class A. </p>

The approval of the commissioner's office is needed
    because of the money involved. The Pirates will pay $13 million of the
    $31.1 million remaining on Burnett's contract, sources said. (Burnett is
    on a year-round contract and has already been paid $1.9 million in
    2012.)</p>Sources said that there is a good deal of sentiment within the Yankees organization to go after Raul Ibanez
    -- who wants to play for the team -- to be their designated hitter
    against right-handers, partly because they believe he can give them some
    days of outfield play.[/quote]

uhg i just dont' get it... i mean he stil has power, but he is coming off such a bad year. Even vs righties he only batted .250

low OBP

not understanding it

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Thank you Pizz. You love me........you really love me!!!.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I do.
    And you love me. And we love the Giants.
    But everything else; you want to live through me vicariously. </p>

[/quote]</p>

The way my life is going lately, I actually might get that desperate.</p>[/quote]keep swinging mh, we love ya you old basterd.
    [/quote]

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Ol%27_Dirty_*******.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]Yes, you ARE the crazy guy, you think that 100% of tickets sold isnt a sellout
    [/quote]

because 100% of the tickets actually weren't sold

its a fictitious number they are basing it off of..

there can only be one max capacity

how is selling 19,000 tickets one night a sellout and then 18,000 tickets another night a sellout too in the same stadium???
    [/quote]BS!!!!

You're acting like you're the one to create these numbers

Max Capacity = 100%
    Over Capacity = 101% and up

[/quote]

explain to me how your sold out if u still have another 1000 tickets u can sell?
    [/quote]I dont know, ask the guy who created the stats

Explain to me how 100% attendance ISNT selling out??? Cause if they had 1000 extra tickets to sell that wouldnt be a 100% sell out
    [/quote]

because its based off of a number which is suppose to be max capacity, but obviously isn't...

hence NOT sold out because at any given night those tickets COULD be sold

you can't have a 10% range of being sold out. Its either sold out or it isn't....

theres no degrees of being sold out.
    [/quote]It obviously would be based off of the max capacity, just cause it doesnt match your stance doesnt mean its not correct numbers or whatever you're arguing

Sold out = more than 99.9%

I dont understand how you're not seeing this
    [/quote]

no, selling out means that you sell every seat in the house

which obviously hasn't been done in these cases
    [/quote]Selling out means selling 100% of the tickets or being at 100% capacity

Which has been done in 12 NHL cities and 6 NBA cities according to last years #'s
    [/quote]

so are u saying that the capicty changes from night to night?
    [/quote]NOPE, thats what you're saying
    [/quote]

no thats what the NUMBERS are saying...

the capacity is the capacity... the capacity listed isn't obviously the true compacity or they wouldn't be able to go over 100%
    [/quote]I dont know they get over 100% but they do, maybe standing room and that kind of stuff, next time I see Commissioner Bettman ill ask him, LOL
    [/quote]

lol so obviously those nights where they even sell out 101%, there are more seats available for purchase - so its not a sell out lol
    [/quote]Over 100% = Sellout
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread