+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.
    [/quote]F'in Osi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]No ****? I didn't see her. Post a pic if you can[/quote]</P>

no pics, but all the blogs and newspaper sites have the video of her asking him http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1268440.html</P>

she's stillpretty young, but....cute nonetheless</P>

I watched the video, and i LOVE the song she used in it: "Angels &amp; Airwaves - The Adventure"</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.[/quote]</P>

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.
    [/quote]F'in Osi[/quote]We will never know if he was faking his injury and sitting out until the giants turned it on and had a legit shot at making the playoffs, but I believe he did. I also think hes going to make a stink about his contract when he knows the Giants are over cap. Osi is a me first person, always has been, always will be.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.[/quote]</P>

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</P>[/quote]Haha-What makes you think he's not banging them?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]F'in Osi[/quote]We will never know if he was faking his injury and sitting out until the giants turned it on and had a legit shot at making the playoffs, but I believe he did. I also think hes going to make a stink about his contract when he knows the Giants are over cap. Osi is a me first person, always has been, always will be.
    [/quote]Yes-Osi is all about ME. Brandon has restructured his salary for the team, I doubt we hear about Osi doing that. One thing about Osi, 9 sacks, 2 forced fumbles in 9 games, only starting 7 of them. That boy knows how to get to the QB. JPP has already said he wants NYG to pay Osi because he know's Osi is to credit for some of Jpp's sacks.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

basically what the debtae has come down to is about sellouts...

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT
    [/quote]OMG you're REALLY still hooked on this debate?!?!?!?!?!

Sellout= 99.999% of seats are occupied/sold
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is.* If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT

[/quote]My buddy gets hung up on sellouts at NYG games. He's always saying this game is SOLD OUT, you can't get tickets if you wanted to. I can pretty much get tickets to any game I want to if I am willing to spend the $. So what does Sold out truly mean?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT

[/quote]My buddy gets hung up on sellouts at NYG games. He's always saying this game is SOLD OUT, you can't get tickets if you wanted to. I can pretty much get tickets to any game I want to if I am willing to spend the $. So what does Sold out truly mean?[/quote]

NYG Games are always sold out, that doesn't mean you can't still buy tickets from other people that aren't going.

Sold Out has nothing to do with butts in seats...it has to do with tickets sold...if the seat is paid for it doesn't matter if the person goes or not it's considered sold.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</P>

[/quote]Haha-What makes you think he's not banging them?[/quote]</P>

really? a devout christian constantly in the attention of the media?
    he SAYS doesn't believe in premarital sex....if he ever did bang some of the ridiculously hott women who are most likely hanging all over him, he'd be chastised. And to be quite honest, i hope it happens. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread