+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.[/quote]</P>

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</P>

[/quote]Haha-What makes you think he's not banging them?[/quote]</P>

really? a devout christian constantly in the attention of the media?
    he SAYS doesn't believe in premarital sex....if he ever did bang some of the ridiculously hott women who are most likely hanging all over him, he'd be chastised. And to be quite honest, i hope it happens. lol</P>[/quote]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day!

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-02-21/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-brady-quinn-sour-grapes?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D137176
    [/quote]</P>

Quinn's been **** on ever since he declared himself draft eligible. He is right though. I was watching sportscenter on my lunch and Stephen A Smith was ripping on Tebow lol.
    He's like:
    listen....I dont care how many games Tebow supposedly won for the Broncos. All i know is that his players make him look THAT much better, and he is honestly the worst quarterback I have ever seen. Yea, that bad.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day! [/quote]</P>

it doesn't really matter if he has openly said it or not. If youre catholic or christian, or any sect of the 2...then they all preach the same thing : Premarital sex is a sin.
    There is no effing way that Tebow can say all the religious things he says, and do all the things he does, and claim to be the devout christian he is......and still somehow manage to bang random chicks without someone finidng out, and calling him out on the hypocrisy.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.[/quote]</p>

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</p>

[/quote]Haha-What makes you think he's not banging them?[/quote]</p>

he SAYS doesn't believe in premarital sex....if he ever did bang some of the ridiculously hott women who are most likely hanging all over him, he'd be chastised. And to be quite honest, i hope it happens. lol</p>[/quote]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day!

[/quote]if pizzle believes timmys abstinent, i have a bridge to sell him.

I'm still laughing. It's just not possible that I am the only man alive who could not resist that, but of course that's just my opinion.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.[/quote]</p>

who cares.....if he's not bangin them, then what does it matter if he has a hott girlfriend? lol</p>

[/quote]Haha-What makes you think he's not banging them?[/quote]</p>

he SAYS doesn't believe in premarital sex....if he ever did bang some of the ridiculously hott women who are most likely hanging all over him, he'd be chastised. And to be quite honest, i hope it happens. lol</p>[/quote]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day!

[/quote]if pizzle believes timmys abstinent, i have a bridge to sell him.
    [/quote]JPP knows that Timmy's hittin that and other's every chance he get's. Hell--Tebow should just come out and thank god for all the hot *** he's getting now.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day! [/quote]</p>

it doesn't really matter if he has openly said it or not. If youre catholic or christian, or any sect of the 2...then they all preach the same thing : <u>Premarital sex is a sin. </u>
    There is no effing way that Tebow can say all the religious things he says, and do all the things he does, and claim to be the devout christian he is......and still somehow manage to bang random chicks without someone finidng out, and calling him out on the hypocrisy.
    </p>[/quote]morehead was there when they put that part in.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I didn't know that he claims non-belief in pre-marital sex. Have you seen his gf? That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing I have ever heard. I will bet my life on the fact that he is sticking this piece of *** every night and day! [/quote]</P>

it doesn't really matter if he has openly said it or not. If youre catholic or christian, or any sect of the 2...then they all preach the same thing : <U>Premarital sex is a sin. </U>
    </P>

[/quote]morehead was there when they put that part in.

[/quote]</P>

Morehead witnessed Moses bring the 10 Commandments down Mount Sinai to the Israelites.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm still laughing. It's just not possible that I am the only man alive who could not resist that, but of course that's just my opinion.
    [/quote]HE'S GOTTA be hitting that, cmaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread