+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.

I think they are real too. It's just crazy cuz she's got a small frame. i do not envy the back problems she must have =P lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
    [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
    [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.[/quote]Kase-1 LOVES the curvy women, but she def looks better with a little more 'lovin', LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.
    [/quote]Alright, I'll give you minimal ice cream scoops for the bust, but I want the *** to look like two scoops of frozen ice cream that I can bounce quarters off.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

i haven't watched this much basketball since Jordan

<u>its great sports...</u>

Knicks are a serious team this year

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
    [/quote]i agree, but when the next 8 topics are about lin on espn, its a bit much.
    [/quote]

thats just ESPN sucking... u need to address waht the problem actually is lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp; JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL)

You have mail.[/quote]

i don't have email from you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread