+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.

I think they are real too. It's just crazy cuz she's got a small frame. i do not envy the back problems she must have =P lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.

they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.

[quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
    [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
    [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.[/quote]Kase-1 LOVES the curvy women, but she def looks better with a little more 'lovin', LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.
    [/quote]Alright, I'll give you minimal ice cream scoops for the bust, but I want the *** to look like two scoops of frozen ice cream that I can bounce quarters off.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

i haven't watched this much basketball since Jordan

<u>its great sports...</u>

Knicks are a serious team this year

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
    [/quote]i agree, but when the next 8 topics are about lin on espn, its a bit much.
    [/quote]

thats just ESPN sucking... u need to address waht the problem actually is lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp; JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL)

You have mail.[/quote]

i don't have email from you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread