+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.
    [/quote]F'in Osi[/quote]

actually i heard him say yesterday taht he learned alot from last year's debacle of letting all that stuff play out behind the scenes and not in the media

that was refreshing
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

basically what the debtae has come down to is about sellouts...

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT
    [/quote]OMG you're REALLY still hooked on this debate?!?!?!?!?!

Sellout= 99.999% of seats are occupied/sold
    [/quote]

stop playing a stupid percentage game off of a number that u have no clue about...

your hanging onto a false number... if the stadium has back to back games and sold 20,000 one night and that was considered a 100% sellout, then the following night they sell 21,000 tickets and thats considered 105% sellout, then the reality is that they really didn't sell 100% of the seats the first night... they sitll had 1000 tickets they could of sold

time to drop this because your just brutally wrong

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]

absolutely real

Someone please say something interesting.</P>

Anything!!!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT

[/quote]

stop playing a stupid percentage game off of a number that u have no clue about...

your hanging onto a false number... if the stadium has back to back games and sold 20,000 one night and that was considered a 100% sellout, then the following night they sell 21,000 tickets and thats considered 105% sellout, then the reality is that they really didn't sell 100% of the seats the first night... they sitll had 1000 tickets they could of sold

[/quote]Yo you're the one that keeps bringing it up i left it alone TWICE and you brought it back into play

The reality of it would be that the 1st night they were at capacity and the 2nd night was at over-capacity. 100% is still 100% and you fail to realize that
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.
    [/quote]F'in Osi[/quote]

actually i heard him say yesterday taht he learned alot from last year's debacle of letting all that stuff play out behind the scenes and not in the media

that was refreshing
    [/quote]probably cause he saw how much the fans hated his actions. lets hope hes has 'learned" his lesson.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</p>

Anything!!!!!</p>[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

[/quote]

[/quote]Yo you're the one that keeps bringing it up i left it alone TWICE and you brought it back into play

The reality of it would be that the 1st night they were at capacity and the 2nd night was at over-capacity. 100% is still 100% and you fail to realize that
    [/quote]

i didn't bring it up, Pappy said he didn't know what it was about so i told him what it was, then u just quoted and responded like I was talking to u.

How do u get over capacity of selling tickets?

You need to realize that they actually WERENT at capacity the first night and they still had 1000 tickets they COULD HAVE sold - but didnt. Hence not sold out

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</p>

Anything!!!!!</p>[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

[/quote]

We have so many different ways we can go...

if we don't get something done with Osi, do we trade him and maybe look at a DE if he falls?

How bout OLine? Can Boothe play RT? Are we going to go with Petrus? Tackle is a positon we could look at.

Theres a good chance we lose Phillips next year becuase of the cap hell we're in, do we get a saftey now if we have value?

LBer is always in the mix.

How bout a TE?

CB is a def possibility with Ross and T2 up in the air. I'd be surprised if we were able to retain either of them

its so impossible to determine right now.

+ Reply to Thread