+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    That is ****ed up but sooooooooooooo funny. LMAO!!!

these kids always come in the store asking for money to "keep kids off the streets and away from drugs" long story short i just spent 10 dollars on 10 stale bite sized tootsie rolls.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

basically what the debtae has come down to is about sellouts...

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT
    [/quote]OMG you're REALLY still hooked on this debate?!?!?!?!?!

Sellout= 99.999% of seats are occupied/sold
    [/quote]

stop playing a stupid percentage game off of a number that u have no clue about...

your hanging onto a false number... if the stadium has back to back games and sold 20,000 one night and that was considered a 100% sellout, then the following night they sell 21,000 tickets and thats considered 105% sellout, then the reality is that they really didn't sell 100% of the seats the first night... they sitll had 1000 tickets they could of sold

time to drop this because your just brutally wrong
    [/quote]Yo you're the one that keeps bringing it up i left it alone TWICE and you brought it back into play

The reality of it would be that the 1st night they were at capacity and the 2nd night was at over-capacity. 100% is still 100% and you fail to realize that
    [/quote]

i didn't bring it up, Pappy said he didn't know what it was about so i told him what it was, then u just quoted and responded like I was talking to u.

How do u get over capacity of selling tickets?

You need to realize that they actually WERENT at capacity the first night and they still had 1000 tickets they COULD HAVE sold - but didnt. Hence not sold out
    [/quote]</P>

I forgot to add that I didn't want to know either. I just like Kase fighting the good fight. The details are irrelivant.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT

[/quote]

stop playing a stupid percentage game off of a number that u have no clue about...

your hanging onto a false number... if the stadium has back to back games and sold 20,000 one night and that was considered a 100% sellout, then the following night they sell 21,000 tickets and thats considered 105% sellout, then the reality is that they really didn't sell 100% of the seats the first night... they sitll had 1000 tickets they could of sold

[/quote]Yo you're the one that keeps bringing it up i left it alone TWICE and you brought it back into play

The reality of it would be that the 1st night they were at capacity and the 2nd night was at over-capacity. 100% is still 100% and you fail to realize that
    [/quote]

i didn't bring it up, Pappy said he didn't know what it was about so i told him what it was, then u just quoted and responded like I was talking to u.

You need to realize that they actually WERENT at capacity the first night and they still had 1000 tickets they COULD HAVE sold - but didnt. Hence not sold out
    [/quote]Well I dont work at a stadium or the NHL so im guessing here, but I would say with General Admission, Standing Room, Suites, etc you can account for an extra amount of tickets that would be in limbo

And you need to realize that 100% means a sellout, you act like the ticket counters or someone is lieing to the NHL to get these numbers
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    [/quote]

i'll listen to Jeremy Lin all day every day instead of hearing this fake outcry for that skanks death

she peeked in 1992 and was a **** and drug addict for the rest of her life. Who gives a ****.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</P>

Anything!!!!!</P>

[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

[/quote]

We have so many different ways we can go...

if we don't get something done with Osi, do we trade him and maybe look at a DE if he falls?

How bout OLine? Can Boothe play RT? Are we going to go with Petrus? Tackle is a positon we could look at.

Theres a good chance we lose Phillips next year becuase of the cap hell we're in, do we get a saftey now if we have value?

LBer is always in the mix.

How bout a TE?

CB is a def possibility with Ross and T2 up in the air. I'd be surprised if we were able to retain either of them

its so impossible to determine right now.
    [/quote]</P>

Can't believe we would go TE since its not a position of high exposure in our system.</P>

I'd like to see OL or some kind of playmaking LB. Give me some speed on defense.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well I dont work at a stadium or the NHL so im guessing here, but I would say with General Admission, Standing Room, Suites, etc you can account for an extra amount of tickets that would be in limbo

And you need to realize that 100% means a sellout, you act like the ticket counters or someone is lieing to the NHL to get these numbers
    [/quote]

if they can sell 21k one night, they can do it every night (barring renovations or something like that)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    <font size="5" color="#0000FF">CASE CLOSED</font>
    <h3 class="r g0"><span style="padding-bottom:14px;padding-right:15px">sell·out</span><span style="font:smaller 'Doulos SIL','Gentum','TITUS Cyberbit Basic','Junicode','Aborigonal Serif','Arial Unicode MS','Lucida Sans Unicode','Chrysanthi Unicode';padding-bottom:7px">/'sel?out/</span><span class="speaker-icon-listen-off" id="speaker_icon" style="margin:0;margin-left:.7em"></span></h3><table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px;color:#666" valign="top" width="80px">Noun:</td><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px" valign="top"><table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td>
    1. <li style="list-style-type:decimal"><font size="4" color="#0000FF">The selling of an entire stock of something</font>, esp. tickets for an entertainment or sports event.
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>If there are still tickets you can buy it's not a sell out. That shouldn't be hard to comprehend Kase? lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    [/quote]

i'll listen to Jeremy Lin all day every day instead of hearing this fake outcry for that skanks death

she peeked in 1992 and was a **** and drug addict for the rest of her life. Who gives a ****.
    [/quote]
    I still can't believe or comprehend the fact that the gov wanted flags at half staff. DUH!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</p>

Anything!!!!!</p>

[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

[/quote]

We have so many different ways we can go...

if we don't get something done with Osi, do we trade him and maybe look at a DE if he falls?

How bout OLine? Can Boothe play RT? Are we going to go with Petrus? Tackle is a positon we could look at.

Theres a good chance we lose Phillips next year becuase of the cap hell we're in, do we get a saftey now if we have value?

LBer is always in the mix.

How bout a TE?

CB is a def possibility with Ross and T2 up in the air. I'd be surprised if we were able to retain either of them

its so impossible to determine right now.
    [/quote]</p>

Can't believe we would go TE since its not a position of high exposure in our system.</p>

I'd like to see OL or some kind of playmaking LB. Give me some speed on defense.</p>[/quote]

BPA and we currently have nobody. Ballard is a FA and i don't think i ever heard what his injury was or when he thought it should be back...

If Reese has somebody ranked to be like a GRonk type player I think it owuld be hard to pass up..

+ Reply to Thread