+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</p>

Anything!!!!!</p>

[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

[/quote]

We have so many different ways we can go...

if we don't get something done with Osi, do we trade him and maybe look at a DE if he falls?

How bout OLine? Can Boothe play RT? Are we going to go with Petrus? Tackle is a positon we could look at.

Theres a good chance we lose Phillips next year becuase of the cap hell we're in, do we get a saftey now if we have value?

LBer is always in the mix.

How bout a TE?

CB is a def possibility with Ross and T2 up in the air. I'd be surprised if we were able to retain either of them

its so impossible to determine right now.
    [/quote]Well I havent even begun to look or even think of DE's but we know JR and he could very well draft a DE in the 1st as insurance

With the OL and Boothe, I really like him at OG or C, then again I really like Petrus on the inside as well. As long as Snee can pick his game up next season then Petrus will have to keep warm on the sidelines cause Boothe showed that he should be starting and I feel like we have to keep Baas starting cause of what we payed for his dumbass

In respect to LB, I think we're ok there as long as we sign Goff. We have some nice depth with Chase, JQ Williams, Herzlich, Greg Jones, IMO this year we should pass on an LB..... Unless its that dude Vontaze Burfict from Arizona St, that guy plays like a serial murderer on the field, and I heard he's a ghost off the field, no problems or nothing... Just a nut case on the field, LOL

Im still not sold on TE, but if we got Allen or Fleener I wouldnt be devistated

I think Ross will be gone, and we'll sign T2... Then again thats my hopeful thinking, and I feel like with the league is heading, CBs are the new pass rushers, its never bad to have too many good ones
    [/quote]

we're in bad cap hell though... its going to be hard to really sign/resign anybody..

I think T2 is going to price himself out of what the Giants will offer

I know he was looking for 4-5 mil a year...

I can't see us willing or even capable of doing it...

Plus honestly KP is a FA next year....

We're just going to be worse off next year (unless we decide to not lock up Nicks or Cruz)
    [/quote]jacobs, rolle and canty need to take a pay cut. elis making 20 million this year....
    [/quote]ALOT of guys need to take a pay cut.... Maybe even Eli could re-restructure his monstorous contract
    [/quote]</p>

Webby and Jacobs for sure. I thought BJ would be gone but now I think we could keep him with a pay cut. He goes with Bradshaw. They really are better with the other guy on the team. But drafting a RB in the first 3 rounds is a definate possibility.</p>[/quote]Corey is one of the best players on the team. he earned his 5 million this year and he will earn his 6 million next year. Without a doubt the most under rated corner in the league.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</P>

Anything!!!!!</P>

[/quote]So who/what position do you guys want us to target in the draft this year??

Im torn in the 1st few rounds, I feel like Eli doesnt need a crazy TE like Allen or Fleener cause he makes decent guys like Boss and Ballard look damned good, then again Eli with a nasty Graham-type TE would be insane

I would really like for us to look at a OT or CB in the 1st, if we have a nasty RT to step in and help out immediatley then our run game can be brought back to prominence. Then again we dont know what we're gonna have in T2 if he comes back so maybe drafting a CB like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick who is destine to drop in the draft would be a nice idea

[/quote]

if we don't get something done with Osi, do we trade him and maybe look at a DE if he falls?

How bout OLine? Can Boothe play RT? Are we going to go with Petrus? Tackle is a positon we could look at.

Theres a good chance we lose Phillips next year becuase of the cap hell we're in, do we get a saftey now if we have value?

How bout a TE?

CB is a def possibility with Ross and T2 up in the air. I'd be surprised if we were able to retain either of them

[/quote]Well I havent even begun to look or even think of DE's but we know JR and he could very well draft a DE in the 1st as insurance

With the OL and Boothe, I really like him at OG or C, then again I really like Petrus on the inside as well. As long as Snee can pick his game up next season then Petrus will have to keep warm on the sidelines cause Boothe showed that he should be starting and I feel like we have to keep Baas starting cause of what we payed for his dumbass

In respect to LB, I think we're ok there as long as we sign Goff. We have some nice depth with Chase, JQ Williams, Herzlich, Greg Jones, IMO this year we should pass on an LB..... Unless its that dude Vontaze Burfict from Arizona St, that guy plays like a serial murderer on the field, and I heard he's a ghost off the field, no problems or nothing... Just a nut case on the field, LOL

I think Ross will be gone, and we'll sign T2... Then again thats my hopeful thinking, and I feel like with the league is heading, CBs are the new pass rushers, its never bad to have too many good ones
    [/quote]

we're in bad cap hell though... its going to be hard to really sign/resign anybody..

We're just going to be worse off next year (unless we decide to not lock up Nicks or Cruz)
    [/quote]jacobs, rolle and canty need to take a pay cut. elis making 20 million this year....
    [/quote]ALOT of guys need to take a pay cut.... Maybe even Eli could re-restructure his monstorous contract
    [/quote]</P>

Webby and Jacobs for sure. I thought BJ would be gone but now I think we could keep him with a pay cut. He goes with Bradshaw. They really are better with the other guy on the team. But drafting a RB in the first 3 rounds is a definate possibility.</P>

[/quote]Corey is one of the best players on the team. he earned his 5 million this year and he will earn his 6 million next year. Without a doubt the most under rated corner in the league.
    [/quote]</P>

I was under the impression that he earned either $8MM or $8.5MM this season.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]Without a doubt the most under rated corner in the league.
    [/quote]
    +1

Actually his cap hit was $8.25MM</P>

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-...corey-webster/</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

lmao wow...I just went to the OP and wow...how the hell did this thread get this big?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone please say something interesting.</p>

Anything!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

How bout a TE?

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Webby and Jacobs for sure. I thought BJ would be gone but now I think we could keep him with a pay cut. He goes with Bradshaw. They really are better with the other guy on the team. But drafting a RB in the first 3 rounds is a definate possibility.</p>

[/quote]Corey is one of the best players on the team. he earned his 5 million this year and he will earn his 6 million next year. Without a doubt the most under rated corner in the league.
    [/quote]</p>

I was under the impression that he earned either $8MM or $8.5MM this season.</p>[/quote]you are correct sir, he had a 3 million dollar signing bonus. still, was he not worth it?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the only time Kase had a clear cut flawless victory, was when he dropped ether
    [/quote]
    If I could find one post in this thread that would be the one. He went OFF!!! lmao

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="egyptian420"]lmao wow...I just went to the OP and wow...how the hell did this thread get this big?
    [/quote]Simple answer....

We BS
    We meet up for a Draft Day Party in NJ (some of us start to know each other personal level)
    We meet up for 1 game (we all meet up with Lando and Morehead, then our lives were changed forever, LOL)
    We meet the next year for 1 game (we all meet up with Byron and LT)
    We meet up for at least 1 game per season FOREVER

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Monday night he unleashed it on the Knicks,
    scoring 38 points and knocking down 8 threes. Lin had good numbers, but
    the Nets held his drives in check (and with it the Knicks offense) and