+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<div id="yui_3_3_0_4_1329863491157230" class="yom-mod social-buttons"><div id="yui_3_3_0_4_1329863491157229" class="bd"><div class="yui3-widget yui3-ymsb" id="yui_3_3_0_4_132986349115796"><div id="ymsb-13298631190335-1" class="ymsb ymsb-facebook ymsb-retweet ymsb-inshare ymsb-mail yui3-ymsb-content"><ul id="yui_3_3_0_4_13298634911571131"><li id="yui_3_3_0_4_1329863491157238" class="ymsb-module ymsb-facebook-module" style="min-width: 89px;"><span id="yui_3_3_0_4_1329863491157236"></span>
    <li class="ymsb-module ymsb-retweet-module lang-en">
    <li class="ymsb-module ymsb-inshare-module lang-en-US"><a id="yui_3_3_0_4_1329863491157252" title="Share count" class="ymsb-inshare-count count-enabled"><span>17</span></a><li class="ymsb-module ymsb-mail-module lang-en-US "><span>Email</span>[/list]</div></div></div></div>
    <p class="first"><span class="yom-figure yom-fig-right" style="width:630px;"><span class="legend">A floor plan to help those plotting an Oceans 11-style raid on Henry's house (dailymail.co.uk)</span></span></p>

Despite living and working an Atlantic Ocean away from England's
    capital, Thierry Henry is planning to demolish his $9.5M London mansion
    in order to build... a slightly different mansion. A significant
    difference will be a 40-foot fish tank, which will be visible on every
    floor of the property. The Daily Mail reports:</p>
    <blockquote>

Stretching 40ft from the bottom of his house to the very
    top, it will take 5,500 gallons of water to fill, house 300 fish and
    cost a staggering 250,000 [$400,000] to build. His proposals detail the
    extravagant four-storey aquarium.</p>

As well as the vast cost of construction, the 15ft long by 3ft wide
    tank will set Henry back 12,000 [$19,000] a year to run, including
    weekly inspections at about 50 [$80] an hour. The annual bill for fish
    food alone would be 2,500 [$4,000].</p></blockquote>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote][/quote]</p>

I don't know who that chick is but I suspect its a Kardashian.</p>

So all the hoopla was over what...?????</p>

[/quote]I guess you like you girls like printer paper, flat and pasty white
    [/quote]</p>

I like my women (woman actually) strong in character. Not soft, needy, no talent celebs who contribute nothing to anything.</p>[/quote]

me too pappy.. mid stroke of stickin it to a girl i always wonder to myself: "does she have a 5 year plan?"
    [/quote]lmao

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="egyptian420"]lmao wow...I just went to the OP and wow...how the hell did this thread get this big?
    [/quote]Simple answer....
    We BS
    We meet up for a Draft Day Party in NJ (some of us start to know each other personal level)
    We meet up for 1 game (we all meet up with Lando and Morehead, then our lives were changed forever, LOL)
    We meet the next year for 1 game (we all meet up with Byron and LT)
    We meet up for at least 1 game per season FOREVER

[/quote]Well said!

Kase--Anyone else who was at Atlanta/NYG Wildcard game. My buddy just sent me the below link. You can zoom in to where you where sitting and see yourself at the game.
    I hope to be able to print the pic. Very cool.

I am not able to do it with my work machine, but I will try it at home tnite. Sorry bout the link, you have to copy/paste

http://secure.orkidinteractive.com/nygiants/

MMB-I did not send email, sorry for confusion. It's a pm.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="egyptian420"]lmao wow...I just went to the OP and wow...how the hell did this thread get this big?
    [/quote]Simple answer....

We BS
    We meet up for a Draft Day Party in NJ (some of us start to know each other personal level)
    We meet up for 1 game (we all meet up with Lando and Morehead, then our lives were changed forever, LOL)
    We meet the next year for 1 game (we all meet up with Byron and LT)
    We meet up for at least 1 game per season FOREVER

[/quote]
    That's pretty awesome...I wish I lived there. I'll be coming down for a game every season though, hopefully next time I could meet up with some MB heads and booze a few brews at the game
    [/quote]Yo Lando aka Bigblue4417 lives in SLC UTAH!!!

I picked him and his wife up from JFK airport and we all chilled with Blondie and MMB back in the day and its been history ever since, LOL. I even send Lando care packages of Giants stuff cause he cant get access to Big Blue apparel and newspapers out west, hell me and my buddies even call him before EACH Giants game

...The draft day party is a WHOLE NOTHER STORY
    [/quote]

I had to beat a man to death with his own shoe

but thats a whole nother story in itself

----

hahaha pretty funny how its too much to explain the story of THEE thread
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-I did not send email, sorry for confusion. It's a pm.[/quote]

haha its cool

i was like searching through my spam filters and **** lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the only time Kase had a clear cut flawless victory, was when he dropped ether
    [/quote]
    If I could find one post in this thread that would be the one. He went OFF!!! lmao
    [/quote]Yo I love everybody, we're all fam in THEE Thread. We may fight and have crazy disagreements, but in the end we're all down to have our holiday together and chill as a squad
    [/quote]

lol def

we're probably more healthy than most real families because we dont' sweep **** under the rug

which in fact - if Shock and Awe shows his face on here be sure to bend him over and stick it to him because he never sent fantasy money and has gone on a full on ignor trip of me.

Maybe the border control took his check when they checked him for his passport

/weak

What is up my *****es?

I watched that ESPN doc about Chris Herren last night.
    What a sad ****ing story. That kid was siiiiiiiick. The kid became such a junkie though, that he would get dope sick so easily, and would have to play high out of his mind just to perform.

It's sad to think how many great players in alot of sports could be had we not lost them to drugs. =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol def

we're probably more healthy than most real families because we dont' sweep **** under the rug

which in fact - if Shock and Awe shows his face on here be sure to bend him over and stick it to him because he never sent fantasy money and has gone on a full on ignor trip of me.

Maybe the border control took his check when they checked him for his passport

/weak
    [/quote]</P>

not to talk about someone behind their back, but wasnt s&amp;a having some sort of legal trouble? or am i thinking of something different alltogether?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread