+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    [/quote]I would LOVE either one of them, expect we dont have the money. If this was an uncapped year in MADDEN maybe a different story, but cmon lets get real about this. We dont even have the cap space for Super Mario or DJax
    [/quote]

na its clear that both are completely ridiculous

but Slipknottin think that it would be worth it to give up the first rounder for Wallace, opposed to just signing VJack and keeping the first rounder

what a waste that would be
    [/quote]Well good thing we dont have to worry about either happening.

There's no way Pittsburgh lets Mike Wallace walk, just aint happening....

VJax has been trying to leave San Diggy for a minute and if they dont franchise him then he's as good as gone. He's a damned good WR and Im sure there'll be teams that dump the farm to get a chance at VJ, NYG's aint one of those teams

Slip knows his stuff, no question about it he isnt a people person and tends to come off as a pompus yackoff, but for the most part the guy knows his stuff

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    [/quote]why the hell would the giants want either?
    [/quote]</p>

And i was called every name in the book for saying how foolish it was.</p>

Why is everybody always picking on me?</p>

[/quote]Cause you think David Diehl is our best LT in team history, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

Hey...I just don't think he's a bad player like some of you guys. He's an adequate LT. </p>

I'm sick of all the Deihl hate.</p>[/quote]You got it all twisted, what I was saying in that thread wasnt that Diehl is a POS or a terrible player. All I was saying was that he's past his prime when it comes to playing LT or LG, hell pretty much his only shot at starting on our OL this upcoming season would be at RT.

Whenever Diehl plays LT, he's consistently at the bottom of the barrel in terms of QB Hits allowed, Hurries Allowed, Sacks Allowed and even without the stats just watch the games with him at LT, we run away from the left side and hope that Eli can move his feet around the pocket to make up for Diehl's misses.

Diehl had an AMAZING career with us and should have his name in the Ring Of Honor when he retires but that shouldnt cloud the fact that he's a bad LT
    [/quote]

lol thats just cuz your a Beatty homer...

I agree wtih Pappy. I don't think hes the greatest ever, infact i've had plenty of hate for him over the years at times. But when he stepped in last year at LT our OLine was dramatically better, especially in the run game.

I like Beatty, but I don't think we're going to resign him after next year at this point.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]Hey...I just don't think he's a bad player like some of you guys. He's an adequate LT.

I'm sick of all the Deihl hate.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Diehl is NOT a bad LT....
    I dont think he's the best for the LT, but whatever. He's been nothing short of good considering he's been on the roster than anyone in blue.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

[/quote]I would LOVE either one of them, expect we dont have the money. If this was an uncapped year in MADDEN maybe a different story, but cmon lets get real about this. We dont even have the cap space for Super Mario or DJax
    [/quote]

but Slipknottin think that it would be worth it to give up the first rounder for Wallace, opposed to just signing VJack and keeping the first rounder

VJax has been trying to leave San Diggy for a minute and if they dont franchise him then he's as good as gone. He's a damned good WR and Im sure there'll be teams that dump the farm to get a chance at VJ, NYG's aint one of those teams

Slip knows his stuff, no question about it he isnt a people person and tends to come off as a pompus yackoff, but for the most part the guy knows his stuff

[/quote]

well hes RFA and they are in cap trouble - technically he could go...

especially since they are trying to change around the offense to be more run oriented as well.

It was just an awful thread that turned into a debate. Slip said he'd rather trade the first rounder and give a huge deal to Wallace instead of just signing VJack for the huge deal. It baffled me.

His argument is that Wallace fits our offense perfectly. Truth is, what WR that is half way decent WOULDNT fit our offense?

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We aren't signing VJax or any other high priced WR. We may go for a guy who is on the cheap but I even doubt that. We will probably look to our roster for the #3 guy. Could be JJ, could be Barden, Thomas or even Hixon. </P>

As a matter of fact we aren't signing ANY high price FA's at any position. We will fill holes with low cost experienced vets MAYBE. Thats all.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

[/quote]why the hell would the giants want either?
    [/quote]</P>

And i was called every name in the book for saying how foolish it was.</P>

Why is everybody always picking on me?</P>

[/quote]Cause you think David Diehl is our best LT in team history, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Hey...I just don't think he's a bad player like some of you guys. He's an adequate LT. </P>

I'm sick of all the Deihl hate.</P>

[/quote]You got it all twisted, what I was saying in that thread wasnt that Diehl is a POS or a terrible player. All I was saying was that he's past his prime when it comes to playing LT or LG, hell pretty much his only shot at starting on our OL this upcoming season would be at RT.

Whenever Diehl plays LT, he's consistently at the bottom of the barrel in terms of QB Hits allowed, Hurries Allowed, Sacks Allowed and even without the stats just watch the games with him at LT, we run away from the left side and hope that Eli can move his feet around the pocket to make up for Diehl's misses.

Diehl had an AMAZING career with us and should have his name in the Ring Of Honor when he retires but that shouldnt cloud the fact that he's a bad LT
    [/quote]</P>

Saying that he is at or near the "bottom of the barrel" is the same as saying he's a POS player.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

probably didn't help his punch in pass protection

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We aren't signing VJax or any other high priced WR. We may go for a guy who is on the cheap but I even doubt that. <u>We will probably look to our roster for the #3 guy.</u> Could be JJ, could be Barden, Thomas or even Hixon. </p>

As a matter of fact we aren't signing ANY high price FA's at any position. We will fill holes with low cost experienced vets MAYBE. Thats all.</p>[/quote]I agree, jj or hixon can stretch the field and then we can put barden in once we get in the green/ redzone

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

so did we ever solve the selling out argument?

[quote user="DavenIII"]so did we ever solve the selling out argument?
    [/quote]

yea we all agreed u sold out of the "Straight life" and are officially gay wtih that face tattoo

do u have the penis tattoo on the otherside of your face or as a tramp stamp?

+ Reply to Thread