+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

probably didn't help his punch in pass protection
    [/quote]Maybe he's had a broken hand for the past few seasons, cause his pass protection hasnt been decent since he was on the interior (excluding this season)
    [/quote]
    yea well.. maybe your eyes are broken

[/quote]...Says the guy who thinks Diehl is a halfway decent option as a starting LT

[/quote]

true - it isn't like we won a superbowl or two with him there or anything like that. it isn't like our offense got MUCH better when he moved to LT...
    [/quote]OK so now if you win a superbowl you're considered a GREAT player!?!?! Tell that to Trent Dilfer, cause he was a MINDBLOWING QB, LOL

We had to run away from the left side when he was in, and Eli was getting mauled from his blindside. Diehl lets up a TON of pressure on Eli when he's at LT but since he was on the OL when we won 2 SB's he's a good player??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Diehl is a great team player, and I want him to retire here, but we have better LT options on our team, and his name is Will Beatty

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

probably didn't help his punch in pass protection
    [/quote]Maybe he's had a broken hand for the past few seasons, cause his pass protection hasnt been decent since he was on the interior (excluding this season)
    [/quote]
    yea well.. maybe your eyes are broken

[/quote]...Says the guy who thinks Diehl is a halfway decent option as a starting LT

[/quote]

true - it isn't like we won a superbowl or two with him there or anything like that. it isn't like our offense got MUCH better when he moved to LT...
    [/quote]OK so now if you win a superbowl you're considered a GREAT player!?!?! Tell that to Trent Dilfer, cause he was a MINDBLOWING QB, LOL

We had to run away from the left side when he was in, and Eli was getting mauled from his blindside. Diehl lets up a TON of pressure on Eli when he's at LT but since he was on the OL when we won 2 SB's he's a good player??
    [/quote]

this diehl hate is so ridiculous. I would have to say if u didn't have such a hardon about Beatty, that you wouldn't be this fierce about how "bad" Diehl

Its drastically overexaggerated and your inconsistent with your arguments. Alot of play by Beatty you praised but have actually killed Diehl for better play. TRuth of the matter is that you can't rely on Beatty either. the guys finished two of his first 3 years on IR
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]Diehl is a great team player, and I want him to retire here, but we have better LT options on our team, and his name is Will Beatty
    [/quote]

i'm sorry but Diehl and Beatty are pretty equal in pass protection

They are not very equal in run blocking or staying healthy.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]so did we ever solve the selling out argument?
    [/quote]

yea we all agreed u sold out of the "Straight life" and are officially gay wtih that face tattoo

do u have the penis tattoo on the otherside of your face or as a tramp stamp?
    [/quote]

you should have seen the girl who painted it on my face, you wouldn't be saying what you are if you did

she was trying for a "heart" on the other side but I recognized it and put a stop to that.

LUNCH TIME!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Diehl is a great team player, and I want him to retire here, but we have better LT options on our team, and his name is Will Beatty
    [/quote]i like beatty but im not sure hes ready yet. plus i see beatty replacing kmac before diehl.

Why do they call it signing bonus'? Why dont they say youll get 10 million for next year, instead of 7 million and a 3 million signing bonus?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    wait.. what?!

how did u see that picture?!
    [/quote]</P>

uhh cuz its not a blocked site? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    this diehl hate is so ridiculous. I would have to say if u didn't have such a hardon about Beatty, that you wouldn't be this fierce about how "bad" Diehl

Its drastically overexaggerated and your inconsistent with your arguments. Alot of play by Beatty you praised but have actually killed Diehl for better play. TRuth of the matter is that you can't rely on Beatty either. the guys finished two of his first 3 years on IR
    [/quote]I dont know where you're getting your info from but its quite skewed.

Diehl played like crap for the simple fact that he let up a ton of sacks, pressures, and hurries, significantly more than anyone else on the line.

Youre acting like I despise him, I dont. I just think that at this point in Diehls career his only chance to start is gonna be at RT or coming off the bench

Its not like Beatty played 2 games this season then went on IR, he started 10 and the year before he started 8 games

2010 was a freak accident, a detached retina could happen to anyone, the dude got poked in the eye Captain Insane-O style

I know you and MH have raging hardons for Diehl but you 2 are totally blind to the fact that while Diehl DID get 2 rings as an LT we have a better LT option on our bench.

And even if we did stick Diehl at LT, we're just gonna chalk up Beatty and his 2nd round spot we drafted him at as moot??? Cmon guys

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Diehl is a great team player, and I want him to retire here, but we have better LT options on our team, and his name is Will Beatty
    [/quote]

i'm sorry but Diehl and Beatty are pretty equal in pass protection

They are not very equal in run blocking or staying healthy.
    [/quote]OK now you're just pulling stuff out of your wahzoo

Beatty is leaps and bounds better at pass protection
    Diehl is better at run blocking

Diehl has also been in the league 9 years and still cant step up his pass protection, Beatty has gotten better and better with his run blocking each season that he started

+ Reply to Thread