+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="tonyt830"]yeah kase, they were bad *** in the day! I rank them in the top 5 of all time. I liked the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom, the British Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, Dudley's, and the Hardy's.[/quote]How badass is it that James Lauranitis' dad was 1 of the members of the LOD

No mention of the Bushwackers, Money Inc., The Natural Disasters, Nasty Boyz, or Harlem Heat?!?!?
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="tonyt830"]

And Matt, if I remember correctly, LT got a cool mil just for taht 1 match as well! Yeah I did not think that the McMahon would have LT lose and make it a long running rivalry back and forth type of thing.</p>

</p>

I still like Bam Bam. My wife met him, well not face to face, in the recovery room at Jersey Shore medical center in Neptune City. She was getting her gall bladder out and he got some sort of arm/elbow surgery. She got me an autographed picture of him.</p>

</p>

My step-father also met him numerous times. Bam Bam was a student in high school, when my step-father used to drive a bus when he was younger. He said "Scotty" was a bad *** then. He wrestled in high school, but he still has his hair and no flame tats on the skull yet---LOL!! From what he has told me, Bam Bam would kick the **** out of the punks at the high school when he saw them bullying others.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Thats so F'n cool!!!!

OMG how'd I forget The Rockers and Demolition!?!?!?!

Happy Birthday Scrappy!!!!!!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"]

And Matt, if I remember correctly, LT got a cool mil just for taht 1 match as well!* Yeah I did not think that the McMahon would have LT lose and make it a long running rivalry back and forth type of thing.</p>

*</p>

I still like Bam Bam.* My wife met him, well not face to face,* in the recovery room at Jersey Shore medical center in Neptune City.* She was getting her gall bladder out and he got some sort of arm/elbow surgery.* She got me an autographed picture of him.</p>

*</p>

My step-father also met him numerous times.* Bam Bam was a student in high school, when my step-father used to drive a bus when he was younger.* He said "Scotty" was a bad *** then.* He wrestled in high school, but he still has his hair and no flame tats on the skull yet---LOL!!* From what he has told me, Bam Bam would kick the **** out of the punks at the high school when he saw them bullying others.</p>

*</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

Thats so F'n cool!!!!
    [/quote]Oh and later on, my step-dad's brother used to have a auto parts shop in Asbury Park/Neptune area. Bam Bam used to come in there and get parts for his vehicle. They would say that he was a good guy and was no different than any of us, except for being a 350 lb beast with the flame tats on his head---LOL!!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="Kase-1"]OMG how'd I forget The Rockers and Demolition!?!?!?!

[/quote]

Marty Jenette : The forgotton man
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]OMG how'd I forget The Rockers and Demolition!?!?!?!

[/quote]

Marty Jenette : The forgotton man
    [/quote]</P>

yea he really is lol.
    HBK was always one of my favorite wrestlers though. He was awesome</P>

When i was in high school I liked the Hardy Boys. I remember watching Wrestlemania 16 in 2000, and there was a TLC match....Hardy Boys vsDudley Boys vs.Edge&amp;Christian.
    It was the most badass, hardcore fight ever. lol
    The best was Jeff Hardy jumping off a ladder taller than most i have seen...something a human has no business standing on...and doing his swanton bomb flip thing onto a table...COMPLETELY missing it basically, and landing right on his tailbone. It made most people cringe watching it. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"]

And Matt, if I remember correctly, LT got a cool mil just for taht 1 match as well! Yeah I did not think that the McMahon would have LT lose and make it a long running rivalry back and forth type of thing.</p>

</p>

I still like Bam Bam. My wife met him, well not face to face, in the recovery room at Jersey Shore medical center in Neptune City. She was getting her gall bladder out and he got some sort of arm/elbow surgery. She got me an autographed picture of him.</p>

</p>

My step-father also met him numerous times. Bam Bam was a student in high school, when my step-father used to drive a bus when he was younger. He said "Scotty" was a bad *** then. He wrestled in high school, but he still has his hair and no flame tats on the skull yet---LOL!! From what he has told me, Bam Bam would kick the **** out of the punks at the high school when he saw them bullying others.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Thats so F'n cool!!!!
    [/quote]Oh and later on, my step-dad's brother used to have a auto parts shop in Asbury Park/Neptune area. Bam Bam used to come in there and get parts for his vehicle. They would say that he was a good guy and was no different than any of us, except for being a 350 lb beast with the flame tats on his head---LOL!!![/quote]LOL

Def need to be weary of anyone with face/head tatoos

Thats pretty cool

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"]

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Thats so F'n cool!!!!
    [/quote]Oh and later on, my step-dad's brother used to have a auto parts shop in Asbury Park/Neptune area. Bam Bam used to come in there and get parts for his vehicle. They would say that he was a good guy and was no different than any of us, except for being a 350 lb beast with the flame tats on his head---LOL!!![/quote]LOL

Def need to be weary of anyone with face/head tatoos

Thats pretty cool
    [/quote]

except daven

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Since yesterday we did Diehl vs Beatty, how do you guys stand on our LBs??

Personally I think Goff will come back and pick up like he never missed a beat, he's not really an injury prone guy and in 2010 he was def starting to come into his own as our on field DC and arguably the best run stopper on the team, hell even his coverage was picking up

I wouldnt mind us staying put with LBs, keeping our base starters as Kiwi, Goff, and Boley and our nickel guys as JQ and Boley. Even with G. Jones, Herzlich, Blackburn, and JQ as depth we're not looking too shabby

I do like how Vontaze Burfict seems to be dropping in everyone's pre-combine rankings, maybe we can get him in the 2nd (if we're lucky)

+ Reply to Thread