+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

not sure we resign Goff

I would think we keep Blackburn over him. JWill kind of earned alot of playing time. i think we're actually going to stay pat with LBers unless we have a value in the draft.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]Since yesterday we did Diehl vs Beatty, how do you guys stand on our LBs??

Personally I think Goff will come back and pick up like he never missed a beat, he's not really an injury prone guy and in 2010 he was def starting to come into his own as our on field DC and arguably the best run stopper on the team, hell even his coverage was picking up

I wouldnt mind us staying put with LBs, keeping our base starters as Kiwi, Goff, and Boley and our nickel guys as JQ and Boley. Even with G. Jones, Herzlich, Blackburn, and JQ as depth we're not looking too shabby

I do like how Vontaze Burfict seems to be dropping in everyone's pre-combine rankings, maybe we can get him in the 2nd (if we're lucky)
    [/quote]I think Burfict could drop into the 2nd rd. Now will he be there at 64 for us to snag? I just worry about his over aggressiveness, when it comes to the personal fouls etc.

I like Goff, and since I have been down here in Tennessee, I have rooted for Vandy, since most people down here root for UT. Goff was a very good LB for the Commodores. So I hope to see him come back healthy and productive again.

Now I know it may not happen, but I would love to see the kid from BC, Keuchly, drop to 32 for us. I would be ok with Boley at the Will, Keuchly at the mike, and lets give Goff a shot at the Sam. We then can move Kiwi up to DE. And yes, who knows what happens between now and the draft with Osi.

I would like to see Blackburn re-signed for depth, Jones, Herzlich, and DeOssie(I know ST and long snapper mostly) as depth.

If Keuchly is gone before we draft, then maybe we look for a diamond in the rough in the later rounds.

edit---oops forgot Williams when I was speaking of depth---he might be our future Will backer.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not sure we resign Goff

I would think we keep Blackburn over him. JWill kind of earned alot of playing time. i think we're actually going to stay pat with LBers unless we have a value in the draft.

[/quote]Personally I would be ok with standing pat at LB. I say lets strengthen our DBs and keep our pass rush fierce!

Maybe Goff gets a reasonable 1 yr deal like Kiwi got last year, to show how he has recovered from the ACL injury.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

For some home games the Jaguars are blacked out on local television in
    Jacksonville because they haven’t sold out their stadium, and <font color="#0000FF"><font size="4">other
    times the blackout is lifted because the game is designated a sellout.
    But even those “sellouts” are played in a stadium that’s far from full.
    </font>

<font color="#000000">You ready to concede yet Kase? </font>
    </font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]For some home games the Jaguars are blacked out on local television in Jacksonville because they haven’t sold out their stadium, and <FONT color=#0000ff><FONT size=4>other times the blackout is lifted because the game is designated a sellout. But even those “sellouts” are played in a stadium that’s far from full.
    </FONT>

<FONT color=#000000>You ready to concede yet Kase? </FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Kase has already won.</P>

It is YOU that needs to concede.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]For some home games the Jaguars are blacked out on local television in
    Jacksonville because they haven’t sold out their stadium, and <font color="#0000FF"><font size="4">other
    </font>

</font>[/quote]Never in my LIFETIME!!!!!

Thats a joke of a franchise barely able to get their games on TV, we are talking about 100% vs 105%

..Thanks for bringing this up again Lando, ya bastage!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not sure we resign Goff

[/quote]I can see us giving him at least a 1 year deal, its not like Goff has a history of leg injuries.

I can see us keeping Chase in addition to Goff, Chase is a great STer and a blessing to have as depth for us. That being said I would rather us look in another direction for the future

I see JQ as a great depth/nickel LB/Joker LB at this point in time. Then again for a rookie he played AMAZINGLY and will probably see the field a TON, just not as a 'starter'

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]Since yesterday we did Diehl vs Beatty, how do you guys stand on our LBs??

Personally I think Goff will come back and pick up like he never missed a beat, he's not really an injury prone guy and in 2010 he was def starting to come into his own as our on field DC and arguably the best run stopper on the team, hell even his coverage was picking up

I wouldnt mind us staying put with LBs, keeping our base starters as Kiwi, Goff, and Boley and our nickel guys as JQ and Boley. Even with G. Jones, Herzlich, Blackburn, and JQ as depth we're not looking too shabby

I do like how Vontaze Burfict seems to be dropping in everyone's pre-combine rankings, maybe we can get him in the 2nd (if we're lucky)
    [/quote]I think Burfict could drop into the 2nd rd. Now will he be there at 64 for us to snag? I just worry about his over aggressiveness, when it comes to the personal fouls etc.

I like Goff, and since I have been down here in Tennessee, I have rooted for Vandy, since most people down here root for UT. Goff was a very good LB for the Commodores. So I hope to see him come back healthy and productive again.

Now I know it may not happen, but I would love to see the kid from BC, Keuchly, drop to 32 for us. I would be ok with Boley at the Will, Keuchly at the mike, and lets give Goff a shot at the Sam. We then can move Kiwi up to DE. And yes, who knows what happens between now and the draft with Osi.

I would like to see Blackburn re-signed for depth, Jones, Herzlich, and DeOssie(I know ST and long snapper mostly) as depth.

If Keuchly is gone before we draft, then maybe we look for a diamond in the rough in the later rounds.

edit---oops forgot Williams when I was speaking of depth---he might be our future Will backer.[/quote]I think its Burfict's onfield insanity that drives me towards him, LOL. I dont know why, but he seems to be plumetting on everyones draft boards. He may be a psychopath ON the field but off the field is a diff story from what I hear

I havent really looked Keutchy up, but I hear a ton about him on the MBs

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]For some home games the Jaguars are blacked out on local television in
    </font>

</font>[/quote]Never in my LIFETIME!!!!!

Thats a joke of a franchise barely able to get their games on TV, we are talking about 100% vs 105%

..Thanks for bringing this up again Lando, ya bastage!!!!
    [/quote]
    NO, we are talking about what a "SELLOUT" is.

If you sell a designated amount of tickets it's considered a sellout. If you can't buy a seat in the building that is a true sellout. Can we agree on that?

+ Reply to Thread